Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH better or BCH ? - page 7. (Read 1440 times)

copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 11:12:02 AM
Well, it's true that the BCH price is higher than the ETH price. But I still choose ETH to invest, Because I'm sure if ETH can exceed the BCH price and will be more stable than BCH. although now the ETH is very dump, but I still choose ETH to invest. Now it's time to buy ETH.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 10:58:52 AM
Both are good for investment for long-term. These are the giant currency among the cryptocurrency. So, My first choice is now for ETH because now the price level is very attractive to keep in the portfolio with fresh buying.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
October 06, 2018, 10:58:42 AM
Hello guys
do u think ETH is better to invest or BCH
what i should chose i guess BCH can go up to 0.20BTC again what do u think ?

If you are not sure which one is better, you can actually just invest on both, since both of them shows long-term potential. I also hold some altcoins that are on the top of the coinmarket cap. This coins surely grow multiple times whenever the market gets pumped, so holding them for a long-term is worth it. Never put all your money in just one basket.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
October 06, 2018, 10:55:57 AM
Will for me its depend. They are both having good potential you just need to find a good market trend between this two currency. Dont look to the price look to thw market trend and try to understand if he will give you money or not
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 10:55:54 AM
of course because ethereum is a coin that has the same potential as bitcoin, so it is also good for ethereum than BCH
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
October 06, 2018, 10:54:10 AM
Ethereum's developer is keeping up its promises to upgrade its adoption issue as other cryptocurrency are racing to this. The casper project seems to be promising. While BCH is left behind in terms of adoption issue. This is one reason why ETH is still better than BCH.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 06, 2018, 10:53:40 AM
I think better. Ethereum old cryptocurrency and it causes more trust in community. I do not buy Bitcoin Cash but I constantly buy Ethereum
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
October 06, 2018, 10:47:19 AM
ETH has a lot of projects, which were created on top of Ethereum blockchain. It means that you need to understand that future growth is unavoidable, while BCH is too weak to become huge market player.
between project and development bch and also eth is very different because the two coins are different concepts. bch is used as a bitcoin preference with faster fees and shipping
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
October 06, 2018, 10:38:31 AM
Ethereum and Bitcoincash are both good to have.
They have different use and project but they are both for the people.
I am getting both and will not leave the other one.
good to have both for the future.
Activity: 182
October 06, 2018, 10:36:17 AM
ETH has a lot of projects, which were created on top of Ethereum blockchain. It means that you need to understand that future growth is unavoidable, while BCH is too weak to become huge market player.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 10:35:24 AM
Both are not good.
BCH did not solve the performance problems encountered by BTC, but it was more centralized.
ETH has not improved in performance, and what is worse is that the smart contract system makes the value of ETH seriously overestimated.
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
October 05, 2018, 10:14:26 AM
Hello guys

I personally prefer eth than bch bch is nothing compared to bch I am sure after btc The next coin is eth hopefully eth will be like a period of time Although for now eth is declining it may be the highest in the future
Activity: 67
October 05, 2018, 10:10:25 AM
i guess BCH can go up to 0.20BTC again what do u think ?

No chance. Look at the graph of BCH against BTC. The ratio has been in a slow bleed out for months. They peaked at 0.2, they are now down around 0.06-0.07.

BCH doesn't know what it is. They are potentially forking again to Bitcoin ABC or Bitcoin SV or some other nonsense. The entire thing is a scam. If I were you I would stick to BTC, but if you have to to pick BCH or ETH then definitely ETH.

Agree, bch is a waste of oxygen

Plus, eth has bet devs in blockchain
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
October 05, 2018, 10:08:24 AM
BCH falls every damn day. Every time when slow boost could be noticed, holders speed up to sell as much as possible, so the price goes down again. And please, stop comparing 200 dollar worth coin with 0,2 dollar worth coin. Thanks.

Yes BCH is nothing in front of ETH and I would choose ETH at any given day over the BCH as ETH is well established and more reputed than BCH and ETH has the capability of turning tides from low to high anytime and when the ETH price drops you might see users buy it more thus increase the value again.

Totally agree with your view, ETH have more usage and it has got platform which is used by most of the ICO to develop their project idea, so ETH is just like BTC which will always bounce back anytime. ETH has a high users portfolio and it is 2nd best coin to invest next to BTC.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 10:05:51 AM
Hello guys

BCH has been seen as a field that can replace bitcoin as well as ethereum. these two crypto have good opportunities in the future, but seeing from all ethereum's development has more opportunities even though the current situation corners ethereum because of its decline. I believe after the market's downward trend has passed. eth will rise high.
If seen from the price owned Ethereum indeed makes the Ethereum Bitcoin is much better than Cash.
with increasing development capable of generating many more advantages that brought it into coins. so it is great to rely on Ethereum and back it up.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 05, 2018, 10:01:45 AM
BCH falls every damn day. Every time when slow boost could be noticed, holders speed up to sell as much as possible, so the price goes down again. And please, stop comparing 200 dollar worth coin with 0,2 dollar worth coin. Thanks.

Yes BCH is nothing in front of ETH and I would choose ETH at any given day over the BCH as ETH is well established and more reputed than BCH and ETH has the capability of turning tides from low to high anytime and when the ETH price drops you might see users buy it more thus increase the value again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 09:56:25 AM
Hello guys

BCH has been seen as a field that can replace bitcoin as well as ethereum. these two crypto have good opportunities in the future, but seeing from all ethereum's development has more opportunities even though the current situation corners ethereum because of its decline. I believe after the market's downward trend has passed. eth will rise high.
Activity: 56
October 05, 2018, 09:51:16 AM
We already see what ETH is capable of at work and he has already revealed his main potential, in contrast to BTH.  BTH is just beginning to reveal its potential and opportunities, and many famous people deeply believe in it.  For example, Roger Ver.  But it is also possible that ETH will receive significantly improved its updates or a new scope.  So only time will tell which of them will be better.
Activity: 546
October 05, 2018, 09:39:51 AM
I will say right away and I will not lie about the fact that BCH in my understanding is not used at all, think for yourself, this project is used for the same purposes as BTC, but if there is BTC, then why do we need BCH?
Activity: 141
October 05, 2018, 09:38:57 AM
I like ETH more because it has become a part of my work and I appreciate its value and volumes. Moreover it is very promising altcoin for the BTC's replacing.
Pages:
Jump to: