Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH better or BCH ? - page 4. (Read 1440 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
November 12, 2018, 05:25:50 PM
In my opinion both coins are good, and i think both can bring in time some nice profit. I prefer bitcoin cash because for me is faster to cash out and get money. Also for long time hold i choose both to hold and can get some profit over time from both coins, also after ETF i think we can see a better price for both coins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
November 12, 2018, 05:21:50 PM
ETH and BCH are not competing in each others space as such. BCH is more of a competitors of Bitcoin and after its fork, it remains to be seen which fork of BCH emerges as the dominant one.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
November 12, 2018, 05:19:31 PM
The Bitcoin Cash roadmap includes upgrades to its main code every six months, but disagreements over some changes in the network have raised the specter that two distinct branches of the cripto-coin could take shape, as two implementations - Bitcoin ABC and Bitcoin SV - are being placed. forward by competing teams. Although the result is unclear.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 12:38:11 PM
my opinion is that it is better to invest your money in Ethereum, Ethereum has already subsided well, and maybe by the new year it will sink even more, but it will definitely return to its maximum level of $ 1200 in 2019 or 2020.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
November 12, 2018, 12:35:21 PM
Hello guys
do u think ETH is better to invest or BCH
what i should chose i guess BCH can go up to 0.20BTC again what do u think ?

I prefer to buy 1 BCH and go to ETH the rest.
Both tokens are good and can bring you profit in the future.
It is better to choose both of them to have more option.
remember having one basket will never be better than 2.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
November 12, 2018, 12:32:33 PM
Ethereum is a original coin ,its a master of its own ,bch was born out of another coin which is bitcoin ,Ethereum blockchain erc20 is so popular this days that even newer projects uses it blockchain ,I'm not saying bitcoin cash is bad but it will be better to own the two
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 12:25:06 PM
Of course, ETH is much bigger and better than BCH because today ETH is a global project to build on blockchain ETH projects, which has performed remarkably well for all the time it has been used.
Activity: 294
November 11, 2018, 10:27:26 AM
I always prefer Ethereum on BCH as Ethereum has strong community than BCH and almost all ICO use Ethereum network.

I think so. Also I like it because its oscillation is not as big as BCH it has some stability and its price is something that many investors are interested in. So I Also choose it to invest to make a profit.
Activity: 160
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 07:49:49 AM
Among alts ETH is the most valuable so is the best one and BCH is not so that's why BCH is weaker and is not worthy to be compared with ETH at all.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
October 11, 2018, 09:54:51 AM
Hello guys
ETH is better, bch might be doing well but it is just one of the hard forked coins that are not original and they are just riding the wave of another coin. When it comes to ethereum we can be sure that it is a project with a good product to offer everyone. If you are going to invest then the coin that you should be investing in between the two coins in ethereum.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 09, 2018, 01:14:04 PM
Both coins have their own pros and cons, both coins also are strong compared with other coins. I can't say which one is better because it has their own time to become bad and good in the later time. Unless you compared with different stuff, then it would be a different case.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 09, 2018, 01:11:17 PM
according   to  me  i  would  choose  definitely  etherium  because  of its  olderity  and  i   like  it the  most  because of being very stable  and i  can  make a lot of  moneys..
Activity: 104
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 09, 2018, 01:09:03 PM
Here it is difficult to make a choice. Both coins good. I do not know that it will be better next year and where investors will enclose money more.
Activity: 912
October 09, 2018, 01:04:50 PM
The whole point is that the fork is very strongly connected with its parent, the BTC feels not bad, which means BCH will be in value.
Of all the forks, while the most reliable, the losses are minimal, the price is quite affordable for ordinary citizens, unlike BTC.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 12:53:49 PM
Hello guys

I'd go for Ethereum as I've more believe in it than BCH
Activity: 658
October 09, 2018, 12:49:44 PM
in my humble opinion ethereum is too much superior to bitcoin cash it's a standard in the crypto space in our days good luck if you want to hodl bitcoin cash i think is riskier
Activity: 209
October 09, 2018, 12:45:10 PM
Bitcoin Cash praised its first birthday celebration toward the beginning of August. Be that as it may, as per a report that focuses to declining business enthusiasm for this altcoin, alongside 85% of market capitalization, there are very few purposes behind satisfaction. Ethereum is better with history and prominence. Bitcoin money, can again achieve 0.2 btc, however Bitcoin would need to ascend to 20k $. For me, the champ is Ethereum.
Activity: 448
October 09, 2018, 12:00:37 PM
They are different kind of coin so you can't compare which one is better than the other one, but if I have to choose then I will choose ethereum without a doubt as it's one of the most popular coin and most of the tokens in crypto use its smartcontract to operate, on the other hand bch is just a forked version of bitcoin, it's centralized and I can't see any advantages about it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 09, 2018, 11:56:45 AM
Ethereum is far better than bch for me. Bch has a lot of problems with its system than ethereum. Also, ethereum is made up of a strong community. Ethereum has the tendency of surviving in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 09, 2018, 11:56:38 AM
For me, Ethereum is better than BCH. The price of Ethereum is so enticing to even consider other coin. I think it is the best investment that we could have this month. The bull run is expected to happen by the end of the year and it will be a good move to have some Ethereum on your portfolio. BCH is also a good coin but Ethereum is so cheap right now and we should take advantage of it.
Pages:
Jump to: