Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH better or BCH ? - page 5. (Read 1440 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 11:54:18 AM
i  would   choose  better  etherium   because  i  think  that  it  has  a  better  future  and  it  has  more  stability and i think with etherium we can gain a lot.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 11:52:12 AM
BCH has so much problem with its technology, especially the 51% attack problem. ETH is still the queen, BCH looks like an abandoned child.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
October 09, 2018, 11:43:07 AM
My preference goes to Ethereum as ETH is much better then BCH and it have strong support of its smart contracts. BCH is comes out through fork but ethereum is a coin with solid platform. Ethereum is most trusted altcoin after bitcoin by crypto investors.

BitcoinCash and Ethereum are doing well in the market, besides that it had a great potential. Ethereum is the most popular altcoin and a lot of people are saying that it will next to bitcoin. BitcoinCash is also good and people are keep on supporting it, that's why it's better to choose both.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 11:32:17 AM
My views that eth is the best coin instead of beh.because eth is used lot of different types of altcoin. after the bitcoin eth is the oneof the  best coin we can trust.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
October 09, 2018, 08:35:04 AM
My preference goes to Ethereum as ETH is much better then BCH and it have strong support of its smart contracts. BCH is comes out through fork but ethereum is a coin with solid platform. Ethereum is most trusted altcoin after bitcoin by crypto investors.
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
October 09, 2018, 08:27:32 AM
In my opinion, these two coins are just as good, both Eth and BCH. However, in general, there are certainly many people who choose Eth. Because Eth has a platform that is widely used in new Cryptocurrency projects. For this reason Eth's prediction will be a coin with a very high value in the future, but BCH also has advantages, because this coin is the result of Hardfork Bitcoin proved this coin has a price that is more expensive than Ethereum. My advice, just choose both!
Activity: 294
October 09, 2018, 08:22:10 AM
I think that it is not worth investing in ethereum. She began to lose popularity. It is better to invest in BCH
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 08:19:55 AM
Of course, ETH, because I do not see where BCH can be applied, just think about where it can be applied, because I cannot find where it can be done, it seems to me that the use of BCH is artificial
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 08:19:20 AM
I think is yes ethereum is better than bch because ethereum is welknown coin and have a wallet like my etherwallet to collects lots of tokens and to exchange other coin in trading site and ethereum is good to buy for now because of the price is cheap.
Activity: 490
October 09, 2018, 08:15:14 AM
if I am more dominant to BTCH because I think BTCH is very stable compared to ethreum in recent years, even though ethereum is ranked second but there is no ethereum guarantee will continue to survive and be stable especially now that many investors are doubtful about ethereum whether the ethreum will survive or will end quickly
Activity: 382
October 09, 2018, 07:53:09 AM
what do you think about ETH better or BCH Huh if I keep ETH it's better, because ETH is more widely used as a payment payment tool and is widely used as an investment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
October 09, 2018, 07:48:30 AM
Ethereum is a good one, because we can see that it is used in different platforms and a lot of ICO are paid with Ethereum.
Between bch and eth the concept is clearly different. because indeed bch fractions from bitcoin are used as prefixes for cheaper shipping this comparison is the same because both are not in one concept and cannot be compared
Activity: 243
October 09, 2018, 07:46:15 AM
From my opinion, i dont think that you can get more profit in BCH.
I think eth is more give you profit because eth is already famous and more powerful than bch.
Eth is the best altcoin in market now. So i prefer to choose eth
Activity: 476
October 09, 2018, 06:19:58 AM
I will advice you invest in Ether now that the market price has dipped. Ether price being low will give you more volume compare to BCH with same amount obviously the market price of BCH is higher. The share market of Ether is higher than BCH which means Ether will be more liquid in the market compare to BCH. Ether moves faster compare to BCH so making money faster and bigger  when you invest in Ether than BCH is possible.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 09, 2018, 06:08:34 AM
Ethereum is a good one, because we can see that it is used in different platforms and a lot of ICO are paid with Ethereum.
Activity: 129
October 09, 2018, 06:07:35 AM
BCH has less pluses so it is not ready for the competition with ETH which is quite stronger and more promising. I like ETH for its characteristics for long term aim.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
October 07, 2018, 05:00:03 PM
I think it will be only in your dreams. BCH is not interesting token. Yeah it's very famous fork but it is only one positive point. There are mane tokens which are technically better.
Activity: 336
October 07, 2018, 04:07:15 PM
Hello guys
do u think ETH is better to invest or BCH
what i should chose i guess BCH can go up to 0.20BTC again what do u think ?

The best coin to invest in is Bitcoin. There is nothing better than her. She has a large trading volume and huge prospects for growth. What else is needed for an investor?
Activity: 182
October 07, 2018, 04:06:15 PM
These are two completely different coins and cannot be compared because they use different technologies and are designed for different purposes.
Activity: 272
"simply getting the job done"
October 07, 2018, 04:02:54 PM
ETH for me would always be a better option than the latter. I believe the former have got every edge over the latter. Hence, I stick and go with ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: