Pages:
Author

Topic: Eth buy or wait? - page 11. (Read 6516 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
July 21, 2017, 08:55:56 AM
I'd progressively keep buying as the price goes down. Small amount each time.
Eventually, ETH will regain all the value soon!
This is what I believe on, when price downtrend I keep on buying and hold. I hold for now and wait to rise the eth price, because I think eth will continues increase the value.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
July 21, 2017, 08:21:03 AM
I'd progressively keep buying as the price goes down. Small amount each time.
Eventually, ETH will regain all the value soon!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 21, 2017, 08:16:10 AM
Yes its very likely ETH can touch something around 130$. A lot of bad news for ETH now.
We need to folow carefully for the charts.

When Segwit is near Bitcoin is very promising and other coins will drop the price. Long term we can get good profit from that drops.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
July 21, 2017, 07:56:36 AM
Hello,

I bought some eth a while ago and took my profit when it was ath.
I was thinking about buying again when it tanked that low (relative).
But now its back to 250...
I couldn't buy when it was 140.. because my fund were 'locked' in other coins which I dint want to sell (with losses).

I deposited more fiat to Kraken...
Buy now or will it tan again?

Kind regards

Wait a little more before buying ETH, maybe wait at least when the price reaches 130$ or 1 day before august 1. There is a big chance that it will be tanking again to a low price maybe to back to 130$ who knows? If you're gonna invest long term, it is still a nice time to invest on eth but not the best time. It would be the best time if it will fall to price ranges 75$-130$ so if your in for short term, wait for these price ranges before buying again.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
July 21, 2017, 07:45:45 AM
sell your ethereum  ;it  will back to 130 usd  ;  tommorow all coin red for sure
after some days all coins drop 75   percent                             
Activity: 126
July 21, 2017, 07:27:42 AM
Much better u buy now according to my research about eth they have a 3rd wave pumping and he break the ath and my expectation price of eth 500$ to 700$ after this yr.. . feb 2018 just wait and watch.
Yes right and I agree, this is a good time to buy ETH, i also bought 3 ETH (worry with issues hardfork). I'm sure after August prices will continue to skyrocket and later this year the price will reach $ 800 or more. Next year the price will raise more than $1000

Yup ethereum is a better even he lot of bad news like scam or theft... But my side the bad news not of ethereum like coindash he scam million of dollars during crowdsale.... Coindash is more affected than ethereum..
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 20, 2017, 02:04:33 PM
Sell  ETH, neither buy nor wait
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
July 20, 2017, 01:56:27 PM
Buy if you will sell it next year if you plan for a short term profit then don't buy now recently too many hacks have happened first the coindash ico , now this multi sign wallet getting hacked. Eth is kind of turning like btc it falls a lot in short run but easily recovers if you are a holder. Just buy eth save in myetherwallet save the utc file in usb and forget it.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
July 20, 2017, 12:28:03 PM
In my opinion, I will waiting the price of ETH crashing after pumping in past days, I know it just is bull trap for holder ETH sold all amount coin they holding before big crash happening. Why ETH still increasing when have more information about a huge number ETH hacked from ICOs, wallet exchange ...? Use your brain and find the answer for this question

ETH itself was NOT hacked, some wallets were, lets cut out the FUD please.
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
July 20, 2017, 12:18:13 PM
In my opinion, I will waiting the price of ETH crashing after pumping in past days, I know it just is bull trap for holder ETH sold all amount coin they holding before big crash happening. Why ETH still increasing when have more information about a huge number ETH hacked from ICOs, wallet exchange ...? Use your brain and find the answer for this question
Activity: 7
July 20, 2017, 12:09:33 PM
buy  Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 20, 2017, 12:07:01 PM
It's quite hard to predict when to buy or sell. I think it's better if you'll stay on the basic principle, buy when it's low and sell when it's high. Just keep an eye on the coin.

Hello,

I couldn't buy when it was 140.. because my fund were 'locked' in other coins which I dint want to sell (with losses).

Kind regards

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
July 20, 2017, 11:31:10 AM
For now on the sudden hacking incident in Parity wallet which have been compromised millions of dollars then better to wait for the dips of price as of now because im sure it would really be affected on the said event. It may not happening as of now but keep an eye on that one and be wise on entering the possible sweet spot to buy on ETH because later on it will rise up its price again when August hits up.
Activity: 32
July 20, 2017, 11:29:34 AM
What a day, BTC exploding, ETH crashing and back up .
In ordinary circumstances ETH and the alts should be very bullish right now but are pretty muted post ETH wallet hack which sucks a bit, hopefully confidence will return to the alts.
Disclosure:  I did pick up some ETH earlier this morning at around $190, but not confident thats a good hodl for now, will get rid of it as soon it shows signs of plummeting again, at least until post August 1st market direction becomes more clear.
Activity: 14
July 20, 2017, 11:27:15 AM
With all hack news coming in and the panic prior to bitcoin scailing make the price lowest it can get. Later on it is bound to rise
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 20, 2017, 11:23:59 AM
If you think you are good at market timing, doing either works, since you can time well.
If you cant time it, its better to buy a fraction at anytime, to average up and down
Not everybody can catch wave, but buying small amount will put you in the game
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
July 20, 2017, 11:15:39 AM
Much better u buy now according to my research about eth they have a 3rd wave pumping and he break the ath and my expectation price of eth 500$ to 700$ after this yr.. . feb 2018 just wait and watch.
Yes right and I agree, this is a good time to buy ETH, i also bought 3 ETH (worry with issues hardfork). I'm sure after August prices will continue to skyrocket and later this year the price will reach $ 800 or more. Next year the price will raise more than $1000
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
July 20, 2017, 09:55:44 AM
buy at price between 75-140

It's impossible to buy Ethereum at this price range. We will never see such prices again. Now it's a good time to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum or any other major altcoin such as Litecoin, Dash, Waves, etc. I think the current price is very low as lots of people are selling their coins for fiat because of their panic due to what will happen on August 1. Soon the price will rise very much.
Activity: 126
July 20, 2017, 09:14:09 AM
Activity: 644
Merit: 379
July 20, 2017, 08:17:23 AM
Hello,

Kind regards

I bought some Ethereum when it was at 150$.
Now entering into etheruem is not a good option in my opinion.
It may come again to 150 or lower.
Then you can buy some etheruem.
Pages:
Jump to: