Pages:
Author

Topic: Eth buy or wait? - page 5. (Read 6516 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
November 06, 2017, 09:24:42 PM
btc and eth you can buy anytime. not for short term but for long term. you will never regret. if you every month buy some end of this year and end of next year you will gain enough profit. of course we dont know what excatly will happen to all crypto currencies but when they will survive bitcoin and ethereum will lead other altcoins.
eth price is around 300$ since september and dont go down , i think it s time to jump around 400-500$ . all invester waiting for segwit2x than there will be nothing can stop ethereum.

I agree with you. Both ETH and BTC are best for long term. But currently I put a stop of buying until the end of Nov. I will wait for hard fork to over and just hold my eth and btc. I'm making exceptions only with small amounts for very interesting ICOs.

Your right, i will do that also. I will wait until hardfork are done before making any investment in Bitcoin or Ethereum. I will observe first what will be the result of the hardfork.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 06, 2017, 07:04:50 PM
btc and eth you can buy anytime. not for short term but for long term. you will never regret. if you every month buy some end of this year and end of next year you will gain enough profit. of course we dont know what excatly will happen to all crypto currencies but when they will survive bitcoin and ethereum will lead other altcoins.
eth price is around 300$ since september and dont go down , i think it s time to jump around 400-500$ . all invester waiting for segwit2x than there will be nothing can stop ethereum.

I agree with you. Both ETH and BTC are best for long term. But currently I put a stop of buying until the end of Nov. I will wait for hard fork to over and just hold my eth and btc. I'm making exceptions only with small amounts for very interesting ICOs.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
November 06, 2017, 06:51:40 PM
Activity: 112
November 06, 2017, 06:14:36 PM
Now ETH is 300$ and i'm asking the same question:  Should i buy now?
I think it's enough hesitating and time to buy. ETH will have a good future.
Activity: 691
November 06, 2017, 04:25:40 PM
Buying ETH now seems like a good idea. Although it still has possibility to experience little weakness again, for me it's okay. Because ETH is altcoin that promises to be held for longtime.
Activity: 227
November 06, 2017, 01:03:38 PM
I think buy ethereum at the limit of 150 always give you profit. But in my opinion price ethereum will grow up in near future

That is a good observation. But the ETH price is about $300 now. It might not drop that low to make good profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 09, 2017, 10:19:59 AM
I think buy ethereum at the limit of 150 always give you profit. But in my opinion price ethereum will grow up in near future
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
October 09, 2017, 09:35:33 AM
Wait untill 15 october and buy before hardfork. Ethereum hard fork will push the coin to the moon. Especially if ethereum going to full PoS. I really want ethereum going to full PoS it will make mining did not waste lot of energy again. Now min8ng ethereum really hard even if you use a very powerfull GPU.

I agree, the price will probably go up due to the upcoming hard fork.
Activity: 658
Merit: 282
October 09, 2017, 08:00:55 AM
Wait untill 15 october and buy before hardfork. Ethereum hard fork will push the coin to the moon. Especially if ethereum going to full PoS. I really want ethereum going to full PoS it will make mining did not waste lot of energy again. Now min8ng ethereum really hard even if you use a very powerfull GPU.

You should read what exactly is going to be changed in the Ethereum hard fork. Ethereum is not going to use full
Proof-of-Stake. Instead they are going to reduce issuance of new ETH to 3 ETH (currently the mining reward
is 5 ETH).

Personally, I doubt the technical viability of Proof-of-Stake. The Ethereum developers have been postponing the
switch several times now, which indicates that they are confronted with real problems.

Activity: 980
Merit: 506
October 09, 2017, 07:59:23 AM
Hello,

I bought some eth a while ago and took my profit when it was ath.
I was thinking about buying again when it tanked that low (relative).
But now its back to 250...
I couldn't buy when it was 140.. because my fund were 'locked' in other coins which I dint want to sell (with losses).

I deposited more fiat to Kraken...
Buy now or will it tan again?

Kind regards

Hi, Wish you luck for thinking your choice if it is buy now or wait. In my opinion, It is your chance to buy now that its back to 250. I believe you can buy something for that unlike when it was 140. There are lots of possibilities that if you wait for it, maybe it will decrease or increase for some reasons. So think carefully for your choice.
If someone has really made his mind to buy ethereum then I think it is useless to waste anymore time. Now is the right time to invest in this coin because it will gain value in the coming months that means we have the chance to earn profits but I would like to give my sincere advise also. Try to invest in bitcoin so that more profits can be earned in less time. However, waiting is not a choice.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
October 09, 2017, 07:47:18 AM
Just wait for a little bit of time. But if you have a chance to buy make it but if you can wait it's okay. The decision is your where is the proper timing and limitation of buying of Eth.
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
October 09, 2017, 04:39:26 AM
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
October 09, 2017, 02:05:37 AM
Im definitly waiting to sell my bit of ETH. Price is just too low today Sad
But thats how it goes as Mother BTC rises, alts fall.
I am waiting till after this (end?) of months fork, then i think it will rise as Casper becomes real and reward drops
Activity: 588
Merit: 354
October 09, 2017, 01:53:43 AM
Everyone segwit 2 Btc because of passing. All the subcoins have returned to the bloodstream. The most logical thing is to switch to BTC.
Activity: 826
October 09, 2017, 01:51:00 AM
Hello,

I bought some eth a while ago and took my profit when it was ath.
I was thinking about buying again when it tanked that low (relative).
But now its back to 250...
I couldn't buy when it was 140.. because my fund were 'locked' in other coins which I dint want to sell (with losses).

I deposited more fiat to Kraken...
Buy now or will it tan again?

Kind regards

you has to get the princip like if has been profit you sell it and buy again in low price. its better than you wait for big profit and long time

so my answer its sell now with big profit
Activity: 123
October 09, 2017, 01:26:05 AM
It seems a good time to buy more.
There is also positive information about ETH forking.
Buy more
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
October 09, 2017, 01:16:50 AM
I want to keep my ETh cause if it's the stable coin and will rise
Yes much better to hold Ethereum now because is started to grow his value and like what you said ethereum is the stable coin of all altcoin. And i think the price of Ethereum will rise up to 500 dollar in the end of this year, so it's better to keep or hold ethereum in the trusted wallet.
Activity: 168
October 07, 2017, 02:42:23 AM
There are no fixed time or no need rate high and low it's doesn't matter i think.You can buy anytime because ETH must start pumping before or after.Still now ETH price is stable $300 you can buy no need wait for dump.
Activity: 407
October 06, 2017, 02:22:15 PM
Buy and buy, that's what i'll do if still have btc. Everytime, earned profit from trading, i always set aside to buy eth and i save with longterm investment motivation.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
October 07, 2017, 01:47:21 AM
starting today, ethereum has started to grow, I think this growth will continue until hardfork or even continue after it
Pages:
Jump to: