Pages:
Author

Topic: Eth buy or wait? - page 6. (Read 6516 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 11
October 06, 2017, 01:42:08 PM
I want to keep my ETh cause if it's the stable coin and will rise
me too
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 06, 2017, 01:15:51 PM
I want to keep my ETh cause if it's the stable coin and will rise
Activity: 308
October 06, 2017, 12:55:05 PM
Better to make a lot of research so you can know if ethereum still continue decreasing price.  Cool
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
October 06, 2017, 12:35:54 PM
Hello,

I bought some eth a while ago and took my profit when it was ath.
I was thinking about buying again when it tanked that low (relative).
But now its back to 250...
I couldn't buy when it was 140.. because my fund were 'locked' in other coins which I dint want to sell (with losses).

I deposited more fiat to Kraken...
Buy now or will it tan again?

Kind regards

Hi, Wish you luck for thinking your choice if it is buy now or wait. In my opinion, It is your chance to buy now that its back to 250. I believe you can buy something for that unlike when it was 140. There are lots of possibilities that if you wait for it, maybe it will decrease or increase for some reasons. So think carefully for your choice.
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
October 06, 2017, 10:08:48 AM
Eth is the one of the most underrated coin. Any it could go up any time. In couple of years it's value could be 2x of current value. It is better to invest in eth than invest in some ico i think.
Ethereum is my best choice amongst other cryptocurrency. If you buy today and decided to hold for a long time this will be profitable. Invest if we can buy and believe price will rise.
This altcoin is one of my bet in crypto currency industry, because this ethereum had a high percentage of adaptation skill. Therefore I like this altcoin because of their transparency talent, also they had a good conditon of price in the market. So I just want to hold my Ethereum because I know that maybe this year or next year their value was raising up more.

Yes it is true, etherium is the second best coin to keep. And it is the most trusted altcoin for me. Talking about its value , it is not stock on the same rate but continue to get high. Etherium has a potential to survive in the digital currency since many investor are starting to think of investing in ETH.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 06, 2017, 08:29:45 AM
I would keep all my ETH, but it is inflational coin, so no. And moving to PoS will kill it. And if they don't it will die because of blockchain size. Loose-loose. They need to redesign it totally.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
October 06, 2017, 07:50:07 AM
Ethereum is the most balanced price policy among Altcoin. That's why I think Ethereum's price will rise in the future. I do not know your expectation, but I know that the price of Ethereum will exceed 500 dollars by the end of the year.

Yes, chances are very high because ETH is securing its value at 300$. I think the next target for ETH to rise to 500$. Chances of increasing its price are very high due to its high potential in the market.
Activity: 153
October 06, 2017, 06:52:28 AM
Hello,

I bought some eth a while ago and took my profit when it was ath.
I was thinking about buying again when it tanked that low (relative).
But now its back to 250...
I couldn't buy when it was 140.. because my fund were 'locked' in other coins which I dint want to sell (with losses).

I deposited more fiat to Kraken...
Buy now or will it tan again?

Kind regards

It is a good time to buy now because it is in the lowest price, and then wait until the price strike and then that is your time to sold. Just an opinion, but it's up to you. Happy trading.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
October 06, 2017, 06:44:13 AM
Finally ethereum passed $300. This point was important and it can go higher than $300
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
October 06, 2017, 05:46:30 AM
I always buy everytime eth is going down and dont sell it because for me its going to be similar and next to bitcoin then i invest it for long term now i think my earnings in eth if i convert it in bitcoin its 4x high now but i will continue to hold it for long then wait until it will be similar to bitcoin i believe in that
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 06, 2017, 03:07:00 AM
Ethereum is the most balanced price policy among Altcoin. That's why I think Ethereum's price will rise in the future. I do not know your expectation, but I know that the price of Ethereum will exceed 500 dollars by the end of the year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
October 06, 2017, 03:00:34 AM
Eth is the one of the most underrated coin. Any it could go up any time. In couple of years it's value could be 2x of current value. It is better to invest in eth than invest in some ico i think.
Ethereum is my best choice amongst other cryptocurrency. If you buy today and decided to hold for a long time this will be profitable. Invest if we can buy and believe price will rise.
This altcoin is one of my bet in crypto currency industry, because this ethereum had a high percentage of adaptation skill. Therefore I like this altcoin because of their transparency talent, also they had a good conditon of price in the market. So I just want to hold my Ethereum because I know that maybe this year or next year their value was raising up more.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
October 06, 2017, 02:47:10 AM
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 06, 2017, 02:44:36 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
October 06, 2017, 02:25:40 AM
I ll wait for it.
Not yet buying now, almost all of the coins are falling,
Nit really sure to buy any now.

HODL Bitcoin and waiting for it probably until next month.

If all the nits are buying at the current price (see all the above posts), you are the greedy whale who waits till next plunge. Hope you will be right in buying next month.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
October 05, 2017, 09:15:45 PM
I ll wait for it.
Not yet buying now, almost all of the coins are falling,
Nit really sure to buy any now.

HODL Bitcoin and waiting for it probably until next month.
Activity: 172
October 05, 2017, 08:44:59 PM
with eth being low right now, it is quite inviting to buy some since there is a possibility it will rise soon, thus profits are going to be a bit high. if you are holding some eth, it is best to wait and hold on to those coins until it pumps.
Activity: 256
October 05, 2017, 08:34:01 PM
Why not throw a few dollars at ethereum if you have it available! I think this coin will continue to grow in value and is a good play in the long term. I don't think that it will jump drastically in the immediate future but over the long term I think you would be happy with your results in purchasing this coin at today's prices.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
October 05, 2017, 08:16:20 PM
I believe you must wait for it, Coz most of the traders here though they don't really like eth see to it that they have an eth holdings. Coz more of them are predicting that ETH will hit up to 2k dollars. I mean there's nothing wrong if you will try Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
October 05, 2017, 02:58:39 PM
The current price with respect to BTC is quite low and appealing for a big investment. Long term wise, it should pay off. The implementation of the new incoming features looks amazing for the whole ETH environment.
Pages:
Jump to: