Pages:
Author

Topic: Eth buy or wait? - page 2. (Read 6516 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 11:56:14 AM
I think that this is the time to buy some ETH because people are thinking that ETH will go over 1k in the near future so you should invest in it. So i would now invest in it if i have the chance.

Also know that ETH is a good coin because there are also a lot of coins based on it.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 11:55:08 AM
ETH is quite cool. I'd pay as much as I can if I were you. When they get to proof of stake everyone will want to hold some of that ETH, it will be a big thing to have 100-200 Ether since you'll be able to stack them and validate transactions, which means you can essentially get paid just for holding Ether, something which is quite cool. Instead of holding stocks and getting paid dividends each quarter, you'll be able to receive something similar to dividends by securing the network. That's so much more cooler than anything that is out there traditonally and I think people are missing the big picture. ETH will be one of the biggest projects and companies ever, and it will be thanks to the openess and the open-source policy it has towards every integration they are doing.
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
November 23, 2017, 11:53:54 AM
What a great uptrend for ethereum. Hope it will reach 600-700 USD or more at the end of its trend. That affects altcoins too. Come on we need a happy new year gift ))
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
November 23, 2017, 09:47:51 AM
Now Ethereum is in a good bullish trend. To 400 Thinking can be bribed. Soon after the on startup Casper and the transition to kindergarten. that Poly gets a polite price. Besides, the download wants to burn the Token of Ethereum. That just gets politely price
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 23, 2017, 09:15:42 AM
I think you should invest in a promising altcoins. And I'd like to recommend a company that I support.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
November 23, 2017, 09:10:42 AM
There's very little time left for the train to escape. No one can stop when Ethereum goes up.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
November 23, 2017, 08:37:53 AM
I think 350~370$ is a good buy for ETH. It has a good support for 330$ for a very long time.. you need to wait for correction, now you do not need to buy.. 400$ very expensive..
Consider about there will be a little correction and that should be a nice rate to buy ethereum as far as i understand. The reward for every block in ethereum already decreased to 3 ethereum for each block.
Soon the reward will be around 1.5 for every block.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 08:29:53 AM
Hello,

I bought some eth a while ago and took my profit when it was ath.
I was thinking about buying again when it tanked that low (relative).
But now its back to 250...
I couldn't buy when it was 140.. because my fund were 'locked' in other coins which I dint want to sell (with losses).

I deposited more fiat to Kraken...
Buy now or will it tan again?

Kind regards

Who bought before he is waiting for the moment to buy more, and of course you need to buy a little for a start, he has many positive prospects in the future.
Activity: 126
November 23, 2017, 08:26:48 AM
I think 350~370$ is a good buy for ETH. It has a good support for 330$ for a very long time.. you need to wait for correction, now you do not need to buy.. 400$ very expensive..
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
November 23, 2017, 08:18:51 AM
you need to wait for correction, now you do not need to buy. Volumes grow, so the price will grow. Buy and forget for half a year
long term strategy will work with this type of project, as they will make some big updates year after year and your investment will be much becoming
bigger after some time, eth will give everyone some breathing after updates will be showed up.

The current price is too high. I think we need to wait a little bit to buy it.
A small price drop will surely happen.
according to my personal experience you should start buying now because the rate of ethereum is now low because now large number of people are investing in ethereum due to which the demand of ethereum is going increasing and it is more expected that the rate will be more and more high in future as compare to present rate. so if you want to earn enough profit then start buying now and hold them for right time.
From the beginning of the week the price has moved forward to a much higher value. With the price at the starting of the week and to the present we've got more than $80 difference. As in the above statement, if profiting is the major concern then it's time to buy and keep hold expecting a profit as the price continues to grow crossing $400.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
November 23, 2017, 08:00:40 AM
you need to wait for correction, now you do not need to buy. Volumes grow, so the price will grow. Buy and forget for half a year
long term strategy will work with this type of project, as they will make some big updates year after year and your investment will be much becoming
bigger after some time, eth will give everyone some breathing after updates will be showed up.

according to my personal experience you should start buying now because the rate of ethereum is now low because now large number of people are investing in ethereum due to which the demand of ethereum is going increasing and it is more expected that the rate will be more and more high in future as compare to present rate. so if you want to earn enough profit then start buying now and hold them for right time.
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
November 23, 2017, 07:19:40 AM

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 23, 2017, 06:41:13 AM
Activity: 217
Merit: 14
November 23, 2017, 05:51:57 AM
Throughout the ongoing week Eth is showing good growth compared to the past days. For a long this has been found to be stable with small fluctuation happening with time. Now this seems to be growing towards a new mark of $400 and getting closer to the same value.
Activity: 7
November 23, 2017, 05:41:24 AM
Hello,

I bought some eth a while ago and took my profit when it was ath.
I was thinking about buying again when it tanked that low (relative).
But now its back to 250...
I couldn't buy when it was 140.. because my fund were 'locked' in other coins which I dint want to sell (with losses).

I deposited more fiat to Kraken...
Buy now or will it tan again?

Kind regards

I have about 5eth in my wallet. I need advice, should I hold or sell?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
November 23, 2017, 05:39:59 AM
well, the price of eth increasingly increasing. well, that would be a very good investment in the future. but, we have to wait for a long time. because among all cryptocurrency, eth is the most stable.
Activity: 34
November 23, 2017, 05:36:31 AM
I agree with you . The ETH price will certainly increase and will remain at $ 1000 in the future. I have a lot of ETH because I believe the ETH price can reach $ 1000
Activity: 490
November 23, 2017, 05:32:42 AM
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
November 23, 2017, 05:25:00 AM
I think, just like the bitcoin, ethereum is also a good coin to buy in anytime. The price situations seem like that, this two coins' rising will continue in the future.
These two are great investment as so it's good to always have them in our wallet. Eth now is been stable and we almost see its price drops to $290 and many took that chance to buy and many are awaiting to make profit now. Speculations are spreading that by January eth price will skyrocket so have at least some amoung now or else you'll miss the ride.

You should start buying from now, because later in the future the price of Ethereum will be very expensive. Right now the price of Ethereum still looks cheap and you can get a lot of Ethereum if you have the money. Bitcoin price is also the same as Ethereum, but unfortunately I did not take advantage of the moment because I do not really understand about the price of Bitcoin. At that time I was also doubtful that Bitcoin's price would be the way it is now. But now I have no doubt and very confident about the future of Bitcoin.

Hope you can learn from my experience and my mistakes. You should make good use of Ethereum, because basically any cryptocurrency will definitely develop. And the price will always go up even though it will experience some decline.

ETH going to the moon right now. I can't believed what's happening. Soon it will touch $400(or has it?) and definitely its going to be the trend till the end of the year. Maybe because of a lot of ICO's or just folks moving to the ecosystem.

I have still some ETH in my wallet which I bought below $300, but I'm still holding a little bit longer to see if the current price is sustainable at least. I won't buy today though, I just hold what's left of me. But for other's you still have the time to get it because I'm seeing it will be mooning before the end of the year.

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 04:57:50 AM
I think, just like the bitcoin, ethereum is also a good coin to buy in anytime. The price situations seem like that, this two coins' rising will continue in the future.
These two are great investment as so it's good to always have them in our wallet. Eth now is been stable and we almost see its price drops to $290 and many took that chance to buy and many are awaiting to make profit now. Speculations are spreading that by January eth price will skyrocket so have at least some amoung now or else you'll miss the ride.

You should start buying from now, because later in the future the price of Ethereum will be very expensive. Right now the price of Ethereum still looks cheap and you can get a lot of Ethereum if you have the money. Bitcoin price is also the same as Ethereum, but unfortunately I did not take advantage of the moment because I do not really understand about the price of Bitcoin. At that time I was also doubtful that Bitcoin's price would be the way it is now. But now I have no doubt and very confident about the future of Bitcoin.

Hope you can learn from my experience and my mistakes. You should make good use of Ethereum, because basically any cryptocurrency will definitely develop. And the price will always go up even though it will experience some decline.
I know the price of eth will be expensive but i think it will drop a bit til it reaches to the point you've said. Anyway, you have to be smart when you're making a buy or sell orders.
Pages:
Jump to: