Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH, Dash and Ripple which to invest in? - page 6. (Read 31962 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
January 10, 2019, 01:55:41 PM
I would invest in Ethereum, in the middle term. Also, I would place a stop-loss order in your place, approximately around $ 120, if the price starts to fall, you can easily wait out this time by buying stable coins instead of Ether.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
January 10, 2019, 01:39:58 PM
Ripple was a very good coin to invest in 2018 but I think this 2019 will be a very good year for Ethereum because of the hard forks coming on board.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
January 10, 2019, 01:20:36 PM
I personally invest into the two coins from this list ETH, Dash, Ripple and these are Dash and Ethereum. In my opinion they the most perspective for long-term.
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
January 10, 2019, 12:57:31 PM
The time-tested rule is not to invest your finances into one coin. You need to distribute your investment between several coins. In my opinion, very suitable for long-term investment ETH and XRP.
Activity: 289
January 10, 2019, 12:54:03 PM
coin of my choice is the ethereum. These coins are coins that can be trusted and has good potential to be used as a place of investment. the coins are also popular because of the many benefits provided.
Activity: 504
January 10, 2019, 12:49:36 PM
Why not trying make investment at ethereum, you can take moment with eth will get hard fork and you will double your profit, not only at eth will be raised up you can take your profit with new coin from hard fork.
Activity: 210
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
January 10, 2019, 12:35:58 PM
I really like ETH and Dash. At the moment I hold ETH but I think that I need to send part of the Deposit to Dash. Ripple I do not consider as an investment. I may be wrong, but I don't like the way this coin is behaving.
Activity: 206
January 10, 2019, 12:25:33 PM
It's totally relies upon you where you need to contribute. Cause this three are there various venture from its center. What's more, they all are trusted and surely understood. The dash is relies upon an installment framework. Where eth is a stage token. What's more, as of now the vast majority of the ICOs are utilizing ethereum.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
January 10, 2019, 12:19:16 PM
All of them had great ammount of loose and those coins need to raise. So both would be great to invest. In my opinion the Ethereum would be the best one to invest. After the price came from $1.400 to $85 it started to recover slowly. I think in early months of summer the price would catch the $250 lines easily.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
January 10, 2019, 12:12:11 PM
Of the three altcoins, Eth, Dash and Ripple. If I personally have to choose for investment, I still seem more interested in investing in ethereum and a little investment in Ripple. Because of these two altcoins, I certainly face a lot of profit from these investments.
Activity: 616
January 10, 2019, 11:35:26 AM
Investing in all projects as a whole will make sense, of course you do not need to break it up into very small amounts, such as $ 20, because nothing will come of it. It seems to me that you can invest $ 100 and this is the minimum amount.
Activity: 406
December 31, 2018, 09:38:57 AM
ETH, Dash and Ripple which to invest in,
Which has more potential and make a good profit?
I think all these 3 coins are good for investment, but of course I would invest most of it in Ethereum , because at the beginning of the year it has good news and I think it will grow against this background
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 31, 2018, 12:28:53 AM
Choosing an investment in ETH will make you have a great opportunity to get satisfactory results when the crypto market conditions have improved. Among the three koi, ETH has the potential to survive and continue to grow in crypto. The level of security of your asset development will also be better maintained. When the market has recovered, ethereum will grow consistently.
Activity: 350
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
December 31, 2018, 12:07:52 AM
All three altcoins have good potential, and deserve to be calculated, but I tend to choose ethereum, because of the superiority it possesses and even though now the value has dropped but there are still many supporters for ethereum
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
December 30, 2018, 11:58:21 PM
all three are good, but I prefer between ripple and etherum only. both have good project support and I don't think it's difficult for both of them to find new investors to support their projects.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
December 30, 2018, 11:21:26 AM
The market stops from falling. Right now, it is going up and down, though increasing slightly. But, among those three coins, ethereum is performing nicely in the market seeing green in the chart while others are red. Invest in ethereum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
December 30, 2018, 11:07:42 AM

You may invest in all of the coins at the same time, that way you can be sure that you have your money in different places so that no matter what happens to one coin, you can be sure that you have other coins that you can fall back on. The best out of all of them is ethereum though that much is obvious so it is better to start investing there
Activity: 504
December 28, 2018, 07:59:10 AM
I like DASH and Ethereum but I do not care about Ripple. If I have to choose only one of these currencies, I will certainly invest much money in ETH. It has the better potential, and it is the most trusted alt.
Activity: 602
November 18, 2018, 12:11:17 PM
I think that I would divide my investments into all the projects, because these projects definitely have serious opportunities in the future, because all this definitely will have serious opportunities in the future - these are projects from the past.
Activity: 420
November 16, 2018, 07:39:29 PM
if I choose which one is more profitable, I will choose Ethereum. Ethereum is the best altcoin at the moment, so it will definitely be beneficial and useful for various transaction costs in exchange
Pages:
Jump to: