Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH, Dash and Ripple which to invest in? - page 8. (Read 31962 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 3
quarkchain.io
October 05, 2018, 12:00:53 AM

If you choose from the three options, I would take ETH. But I took a chance, went into IOTEX, it will grow relative to ETH, which means it will give me a good profit!
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 07:55:04 PM
I wish I had all the answers  Grin personally I've split my investment in 40% eth, 20% Xrp and 15% dash. And the rest in ADA, xlm and other young altcoins. One must be the one for me Wink
Activity: 70
October 04, 2018, 07:43:08 PM
ETH-probably because this cryptocurrency is well established and it is more preferable for investment. I see the potential growth of this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
September 27, 2018, 07:21:39 AM
If i was asked this question a few month back, even some weeks ago, I would have chosen ethereum without even battling an eye, but with what is going on now with that coin, it would be my least option from these three now. I still love the coin, and believe in it, but it wouldn't be my first choice right now. Anything between RIpple or Dash.

I agree with everything you wrote about ETH.

And between RIpple and Dash, I'd better choose Dash. Don't like ripple at all. It’s very controversial coin.
For me, the most common and reliable to invest by people is ETH which it regulates good prices and anything we benefit is likely on bitcoin has. We expect more earnings here than other coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 11:10:41 AM
A few weeks ago I heard the news that there was a YouTuber who received payment using Ripple XRP, and also I heard the news of the launch of xRapid, which can be used by the public as a payment gateway with cryptocurrency basis
So, I think XRP is the best choice for now (21 September 2018)
I believe in the future of Ripple. Its ledger is more decentralized than that of Bitcoin, and it has a mission to integrate itself into banking system. While other coins flee centralization, Ripple does an amazing thing: it integrates with whatever already exists. Its a wise way to bring crypto into the world without breaking what is.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 11:06:27 AM
I guess you mentioned the correct order of potential and profitability. It is exactly in this order and ratio that you should invest in: ETH, Dash and Ripple. Some may say that XRP has more potential than Dash but it's arguable. ETH is the best choice anyway.
Activity: 121
September 20, 2018, 10:54:15 PM
I have two choices, Dash and Ethereum, I think both are good for long-term investments and the prices of both are now not much different.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 10:51:33 PM
At this point in time, I think you should have clear investment strategies. It's hard to make the most out of investing in coin at the moment. I advise you to invest in ripple, because at present, the value of ripple is not too high compared to previous time, but maybe this year, they will really have a very development. Good in value, even better than Ethereum.
Activity: 420
September 20, 2018, 10:47:24 PM
Between Ethereum, Dash and Ripple of the three coints, I think the most profitable and profitable thing to make an investment is Ethereum, no doubt about this coint, as the best crypto coint after this bitcoint coint is certainly a lot of advantages
Activity: 51
September 20, 2018, 10:38:27 PM
Ethereum is the strongest coin, so I think ETH is the best after BTC. It is a very promising coin, I think should invest in it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
September 20, 2018, 10:35:36 PM
A few weeks ago I heard the news that there was a YouTuber who received payment using Ripple XRP, and also I heard the news of the launch of xRapid, which can be used by the public as a payment gateway with cryptocurrency basis
So, I think XRP is the best choice for now (21 September 2018)
Activity: 70
September 20, 2018, 10:28:17 PM
Ripple is one of the most valuable and potential altcoin. It has a very large market capitalization. Ripple is the third coinmarketcap, every day it has huge trading volume. Ripple has the advantage that it is used in many banks in the transaction. Although it is managed, but for me Ripple is still worth to invest. The current ripple has a very low price. I recommend buying and holding the ripple now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
September 20, 2018, 10:00:12 PM
If i was asked this question a few month back, even some weeks ago, I would have chosen ethereum without even battling an eye, but with what is going on now with that coin, it would be my least option from these three now. I still love the coin, and believe in it, but it wouldn't be my first choice right now. Anything between RIpple or Dash.

I agree with everything you wrote about ETH.

And between RIpple and Dash, I'd better choose Dash. Don't like ripple at all. It’s very controversial coin.
For me, the most common and reliable to invest by people is ETH which it regulates good prices and anything we benefit is likely on bitcoin has. We expect more earnings here than other coin.
I highly recommend for investment on the Ethereum. compared to Ripple and Dash, the value of owned Ethereum is much higher and are able to continue to increase. so to be able to generate more profits through the Ethereum.
Activity: 294
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
September 18, 2018, 10:49:16 AM
You should choose ETH, one of the most appropriate reasons to complete to choose an ETH is when the price decreases, it will not last long. Will quickly recover, do not have to wait to stand up and run. But you also have the right to choose the options that you think have the potential to soar according to your own analysis. Of course, after you have passed a reasonable research step. Shocked
Activity: 3
September 18, 2018, 10:41:02 AM
ETHER will rise again. I'm sure.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
September 18, 2018, 10:33:35 AM
ETH, Dash and Ripple which to invest in,
Which has more potential and make a good profit?
ETH, Dash and Ripple are equally good for investing, but I prefer to use more potential ET, because ETH is not too bad if the market price decreases, and is more widely used in running projects.
Activity: 224
September 18, 2018, 10:23:49 AM
of course Etherium has much more potential .invest in it
Activity: 150
Merit: 6
September 15, 2018, 02:34:51 PM
Hi there!

Did you review the projects?
Did you check the roadmaps? What will the accomplish in the next months? Is the team capable of doing this?
Check out this points for yourself, compare them to other projects that are alike.
Maybe you can make up your own mind, this is the best believe me.

Greetings Cool
Activity: 196
September 15, 2018, 02:30:02 PM
ETh is a development platform and the second best currency after the famous bitcoin, so I think it should be a priority in your investments, dash and ripple are also good currencies, but if you go for popularity, good volume and price, I think ETH continues to emerge victoriously.
Activity: 56
September 15, 2018, 02:28:30 PM
Between all these listed coin, though i have not transact on dasb and ripple but i had transacted on ethereum blockchain time without number which gives me more insight about ethereum. I think ethereum is the best of all.
Pages:
Jump to: