Pages:
Author

Topic: [ETH] Ethereum = Scam - page 12. (Read 60193 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
March 06, 2016, 02:05:39 PM
Fake volume.

That's my guess. Can't prove it, but watched the tx's coming in. Sequenced, 1 btc buys.

I find it funny no one cares.
Not only was this an IPO but a super sketchy launched IPO too.

Let's not forget when this was going on (what i quoted)
NOBODY had heard of ETH at all !
And right after these TX's were spotted..
Some new users came here hyping it up and Coindesk ran a huge story on ETH.

These guys knew what they are doing.

anyway..
Don't mind my "FUD" ..enjoy your not a currency "APP's" block-chain thingy madooo bobber dealy whatchaymacallit

The Etherum platform is supported by Microsoft and IBM, maybe other companies. The price is also rising. So it could be good.

The Ethereum platform is unsafe.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
March 06, 2016, 06:16:28 AM
Fake volume.

That's my guess. Can't prove it, but watched the tx's coming in. Sequenced, 1 btc buys.

anyway..
Don't mind my "FUD" ..enjoy your not a currency "APP's" block-chain thingy madooo bobber dealy whatchaymacallit

The Etherum platform is supported by Microsoft and IBM, maybe other companies. The price is also rising. So it could be good.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
March 03, 2016, 05:08:35 AM
Fake volume.

anyway..
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
March 02, 2016, 09:56:57 AM
@spoetnik are u mad? cuz im not
Activity: 39
March 02, 2016, 09:48:51 AM
Money invested into ETH has just one very basic goal = earn fast and easy.
I'm certain the current investors are not willing to hold the coin because of its value. They will sell it and move on to other similar opportunities.

What do you think of other opportunities? From the Poloniex, the Ethereum is still the largest trading volume.

Popular switch was/is to MadeSafe or BTC.
Point is nobody is buying ETH to hold it.

You are talking pure shit.  Of course they are buying to hold it.  It's bitcoin2.0 everyone knows the story.  Buy hold for a couple years, get loaded.

It seems more poeple are interested in Ethereum now. The trading volume is very high. The price is $8.5.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
March 02, 2016, 09:36:25 AM

V.Buterin
Activity: 446
Unpaid signature.
February 25, 2016, 03:15:23 PM
I'm certain the current investors are not willing to hold the coin because of its value. They will sell it and move on to other similar opportunities.

What do you think of other opportunities? From the Poloniex, the Ethereum is still the largest trading volume.

I will hold my Ethereum for the long term. if it is in active development, the price will be $100 in a few years.
Activity: 686
Merit: 270
FREEDOM RESERVE
February 25, 2016, 07:33:32 AM

You are talking pure shit.  Of course they are buying to hold it.  It's bitcoin2.0 everyone knows the story.  Buy hold for a couple years, get loaded.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
February 25, 2016, 07:11:21 AM

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
February 25, 2016, 06:55:30 AM
SPOETNIK AND I SHARED A GOAT ONCE IN ALBANIA, SINCE THEN, HE'S NOT TALKING TO ME.
GOAT FELL IN LOVE WITH ME.

Cunt spoetnik, penguin with a lame AK-57
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
February 25, 2016, 06:54:08 AM

Activity: 243
Merit: 100
February 25, 2016, 06:20:39 AM
If my posting here increases the value of ETH then I will redouble my efforts.  Thanks.  As you can see by the ETH price recently I've been slacking.

That would be an agenda now wouldn't it..

Not only are IPO coins like ETH scammy but ETH's launch was more so than the usual.

Enjoy your scammy ass IPO shit coin scene girls.. you are not getting my money.  Cool

The Ethereum price has risen recently. I hope it is not due to his posts. Otherwise, he is too powerful.

Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 24, 2016, 04:24:40 PM
If my posting here increases the value of ETH then I will redouble my efforts.  Thanks.  As you can see by the ETH price recently I've been slacking.

Not only are IPO coins like ETH scammy but ETH's launch was more so than the usual.

Enjoy your scammy ass IPO shit coin scene girls.. you are not getting my money.  Cool

The Ethereum price has risen recently. I hope it is not due to his posts. Otherwise, he is too powerful.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
February 23, 2016, 08:39:20 PM

Activity: 54
February 23, 2016, 11:29:13 AM

Maybe you can make more people aware of the Ethereum. But too many posting can cause the negative effect.
Activity: 446
Unpaid signature.
February 16, 2016, 08:12:22 AM

I think the discussion about the Ethereum is good. I do not think your/our posts can increase the price.
FREEDOM RESERVE
February 16, 2016, 07:45:00 AM
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
February 15, 2016, 09:09:35 PM
@stoat when i read your last comment i had an idea..
I would love to see a little numbered voting system on the corner of the posting / comment.
Sort of like a basic voting system where you can vote for or against a comment.
But here is the twist..
Let's do that but for one reason.. HONESTY !

Let's have an Honesty rating value beside each comment..
It would be interesting to see who believes what.

No stoat i don't believe your last comment either.. a pile of bullshit.
And conspiracy theories ?
What like yours ?

According to you Benthach and i have an "Agenda"
And you claim to not be doing any posting for financial reasons ?
Your posting here to increase the value of your ETH coins ..simple as that.
Me ? I don't have any..
I post to clarify the truth .
FREEDOM RESERVE
February 15, 2016, 05:59:45 PM
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
February 15, 2016, 05:18:11 PM
ETH has been going up and down like a yo-yo since its launch.

I think it was around $7-$8 upon launch, so its value is still less than what it was on launch day.

Seems to be dropping back again, will probably hang around the $2-$3 mark again.

Good coin for speculation and buying on the lows and dumping on the highs, that seems to be what everyone is doing.

Ya but SHOULD that matter ?
See the topic title ?
This topic is not about "Price speculation"
Besides would the price going higher some how prove it's legit ?
Instead the sudden over night price jump *could* very well be proof of the opposite !

And no i can guarantee it was nowhere near $7 or $8 on launch back in early 2014

Lol fucking newbie cocksucker with an anus in place of brains and name spoentnik calls something a scam. Buddy, what u can guarantee is that ur mouth gets pounded and banged every night in a dormitory department of a shithouse in an abandoned manufactory and thats being recorded on a modern panasonic camera and sent to a nuthouse cinema. Thats all u can guarantee. Go put ur mouth onto a cock sit tight and relax till everything is settled down. And I dont understand how u can guarantee that ur throatfucked mug would not be found on playpen?
Pages:
Jump to: