Pages:
Author

Topic: [ETH] Ethereum = Scam - page 15. (Read 60193 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
January 30, 2016, 12:02:39 AM
+22k BTC volume on polo, fake? Whatever man, I'll take my 50 cents with a smile.

Good for you.. go on the record supporting ANOTHER scammy IP0 coin scam.

You can get shirts printed up.. "i support scammy shit coins for chump change !"
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
January 29, 2016, 01:32:50 PM
Have to admit I'm a bit surprised by this pump. The Ethereum developers even have a red slash through the word safe on the front page of their website. There might be a reason for that.

https://www.ethereum.org/
It is meant to discourage newbies and non-technical people from getting involved in the early stages.  That red slash could be removed in a year or two (or more) when Ethereum is good and ready.  That's either never happening or it's a success with ETH at over 10 USD per coin.  But it's all speculation at this point.

Is that when they introduce full nodes? I'm not sure I like the idea of centralization; but, accept it as a requirement
if you want to increase transactional limitations and still have security.

https://blog.ethereum.org/2014/02/18/ethereum-scalability-and-decentralization-updates/
Activity: 912
Merit: 1021
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
January 29, 2016, 01:16:23 PM
+22k BTC volume on polo, fake? Whatever man, I'll take my 50 cents with a smile.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
January 29, 2016, 12:06:31 PM
Fake volume.

That's my guess. Can't prove it, but watched the tx's coming in. Sequenced, 1 btc buys.

This was posted back in 2014, but i guess it's still true. IMO
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
January 29, 2016, 10:02:39 AM
more than enough to talk about on page 1 but what do you all do ?
Jack the topic with Altcoin idiocy and shilling and the obligatory bragging about Lambo'z.

Hey guys.. Rape a Baby coin is pumpin'
i made on LIEKOMGBARBECUE!!!!!!1111

More on's
Suck my dick..

You guys are pathetic here.
Scam ?
Ya but but but.. i made 83754t73 Bitcoin profit Spoetnik !!111
and ?

The public will see this and NEVER fucking eveeeeeeeeeeeer come here and join.
Way to go dumb fucks.. pat on the back for being stupid.

Slow clap for you all.. your all simply brilliant !

Enjoy your 50 cents profit.. i doubt you will make much more than that.

Well like you said, altcoins are all scams.  Why should they join in the first place?
Activity: 686
Merit: 270
FREEDOM RESERVE
January 29, 2016, 09:15:02 AM
Lolwut.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
January 29, 2016, 07:49:35 AM
more than enough to talk about on page 1 but what do you all do ?
Jack the topic with Altcoin idiocy and shilling and the obligatory bragging about Lambo'z.

Hey guys.. Rape a Baby coin is pumpin'
i made on LIEKOMGBARBECUE!!!!!!1111

More on's
Suck my dick..

You guys are pathetic here.
Scam ?
Ya but but but.. i made 83754t73 Bitcoin profit Spoetnik !!111
and ?

The public will see this and NEVER fucking eveeeeeeeeeeeer come here and join.
Way to go dumb fucks.. pat on the back for being stupid.

Slow clap for you all.. your all simply brilliant !

Enjoy your 50 cents profit.. i doubt you will make much more than that.
FREEDOM RESERVE
January 29, 2016, 07:05:20 AM
Long ting.  Looks like tptb needs war has copied my username.  

And is now writing passive aggressive posts against ethereum.

Grow up you silly senior citizen.

Hey br0 why the hate against 0ur mutual dev0ti0n to ether. It's smokin'. I am bullish** 0n Ethereum. Buy the dips!

TPTB is a l00n who habitually insults the f0rum and deserves the spanking we c0llectively rendered.

I have nothing to do with anyone else. I did watch you get flamed savagely. 

But it has nothing to do with me,  I work alone.
January 29, 2016, 06:50:48 AM
No clue brother. I bought back in at 5k after profiting at 4k. Looks like it's tapering off now to settle. Someone should take my polo account from me.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
January 29, 2016, 06:05:32 AM
Just holding on 40% gains and its just not good enough for. I'm have a sickness.

Do you expect the price to rise more? I think the price rise from 0.0018 to 0.0072 is very good, that is 300% increase.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
January 29, 2016, 05:52:46 AM
Have to admit I'm a bit surprised by this pump. The Ethereum developers even have a red slash through the word safe on the front page of their website. There might be a reason for that.

It is meant to discourage newbies and non-technical people from getting involved in the early stages.  That red slash could be removed in a year or two (or more) when Ethereum is good and ready.  That's either never happening or it's a success with ETH at over 10 USD per coin.  But it's all speculation at this point.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
January 29, 2016, 05:36:53 AM
Chinese are pumping everything currently.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
January 29, 2016, 01:47:27 AM

Activity: 28
January 29, 2016, 12:49:18 AM
Long ting.  Looks like tptb needs war has copied my username.  

Hey br0 why the hate against 0ur mutual dev0ti0n to ether. It's smokin'. I am bullish** 0n Ethereum. Buy the dips!

TPTB is a l00n who habitually insults the f0rum and deserves the spanking we c0llectively rendered.
FREEDOM RESERVE
January 28, 2016, 03:24:11 PM
Long ting.  Looks like tptb needs war has copied my username. 

January 28, 2016, 02:48:22 PM
Buying and selling Ethereum is like smoking the sweet, sweet crack rock. I don't even know what an ETH is, but I can't stop getting returns on it.

Exactly bro! That is what I've been saying to y'all. It doesn't matter AnnoyMint's drivel "fundamentals". It only matters that we going to da moon because slogans rule and "it has scripting so it can do everything".

Buy the dips!

Just holding on 40% gains and its just not good enough for. I'm have a sickness.

Seems I wasn't entirely clear. In preparation for any waterfall collapse, open thy palm facing upwards and allowing the falling knife to impale it to the top of your computer desk.

So as to remove any possibility of bailing out before we inevitably reach da moon.
January 28, 2016, 12:08:45 AM
January 27, 2016, 11:48:04 PM
Buying and selling Ethereum is like smoking the sweet, sweet crack rock. I don't even know what an ETH is, but I can't stop getting returns on it.

Exactly bro! That is what I've been saying to y'all. It doesn't matter AnnoyMint's drivel "fundamentals". It only matters that we going to da moon because slogans rule and "it has scripting so it can do everything".

Buy the dips!
January 27, 2016, 11:36:57 PM
January 27, 2016, 11:13:40 PM
Theres nothing to suggest Ethereum is a scam.  I mean, did they try so hard to scam people that they accidently went ahead and created a groundbreaking cryptocurrency/smart contracting platform?

Absolutely nothing. Accidentally creating!

It's like saying Einstein just came up with the theory of relativaty to scam us all out of our nobel prizes.   Or Lionel messi is just trying to scam us out of money by getting really good at football and getting us to pay to watch.

And Greg Meredith is the visionary accidentally fixing Casper and also accidentally creating the math for Synereo! Why can't people understand the obvious!

Buy the dips!
Pages:
Jump to: