Pages:
Author

Topic: [ETH] ethpool.org-Predictable ETH solo mining pool - Stratum & VarDiff - page 2. (Read 15158 times)

Activity: 687
Merit: 502
Effective hashrate going all over the place

My hash is solid here.
I dont have this problem at Ethermine, so something must be going on at ethpool.
Activity: 687
I rediracted my 500Mhs to ethpool some days ago.
I have had some miners start mining at my failover pools from time to time.

Any problems going on lately ?
I am using the Europe server.
Activity: 710
Thanks!
Both are OK, variance was my concern, but 5 ETH every 2.5 days sounds as good as 2 ETH a day  Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Hello I am considering joining this pool, got a couple of questions:

-What would be the minimum recommended hashrate to get a decent (at least 1 payout every 2 days) ?

-can I use a ETH address from btc-e exchange site or must be from a ETH REAL wallet?

-if I use the ETH wallet, should i use the main address or the secondary address (which i don't understand what is the difference)

thanks!!
indkt

You need 400MH/s to get one payout every two days. That is the same as you solo mine with your miners.
I have 300MH, do you think that it will worth it to attempt to mine here? or below 400MHz is a bad idea?
thanks!

The variance in the pool is small if you mine there. t depends on if you want to have 5 ETH in 2.5 days, or 2 ETH each day.

-What would be the minimum recommended hashrate to get a decent (at least 1 payout every 2 days) ?

-can I use a ETH address from btc-e exchange site or must be from a ETH REAL wallet?

-if I use the ETH wallet, should i use the main address or the secondary address (which i don't understand what is the difference)

thanks!!
indkt

You need 400MH/s to get one payout every two days. That is the same as you solo mine with your miners.
I have 300MH, do you think that it will worth it to attempt to mine here? or below 400MHz is a bad idea?
thanks!

Activity: 294

thanks!!
indkt

I used the https://ethpool.org. It is quick reliable. It pays the full block reward plus the transactions fees.
Activity: 242

thanks!!
indkt

thanks!!
indkt
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
I solve problems
Activity: 312
LTC fan 4ever
Yes, we plan to add the reported hashrate to the new interface as well. It is just a bit more difficult to integrate. Also not each miner does support this feature.

That is great.

I have some miners connect to the asia1.ethpool.org. A few days ago, the reported hash rate is displayed, but it is not displayed any more. Any reason why? They are the same miners as before.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Yes, we plan to add the reported hashrate to the new interface as well. It is just a bit more difficult to integrate. Also not each miner does support this feature.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I noticed you have a new mining interface (beta).  It displays current hashrate and average hashrate. Can you also display the reported hash rate so that we can monitor the miners in real time?
Activity: 242
I have some miners connected to the eu1.ethpool.org. The reported hash rate is shown some times, not shown some times, is that intended?
We have added detailed statistics on the pools luck: http://ethpool.org/stats/luck

It compares the rate the pool is finding blocks to the rate in which it should be finding blocks given its hashrate. The last day was quite lucky and the pool found blocks up to 5% faster compared to the expected time.
Activity: 252
Even for the 3GB cards, the hash rate drops fast. Maybe it is only safe to buy the 8 GB cards at present?

I think it is better to buy the 4GB or 8 GB cards now. In the future, new coins will require more memory.

The main purpose of large memory is to discourage the use of ASIC. So more memory will increase the cost of ASIC.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Even for the 3GB cards, the hash rate drops fast. Maybe it is only safe to buy the 8 GB cards at present?

I think it is better to buy the 4GB or 8 GB cards now. In the future, new coins will require more memory.
Activity: 672
See the following thread in case you have any issues with your 2GB cards: https://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/comment/25474/#Comment_25474
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
Is pool working normally? My miner freezes after "solution found; submitting..."

I've rebooted it twice. Problem started few hours ago.

I have one 2G an an other 4G GPU.
I use QtMiner on Ubuntu and I'm connected to europe server.
Pages:
Jump to: