Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH experiences the deepest downfall this year - page 2. (Read 1157 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 2
Theagriverse.io
The price of Ethereum has continued to fall, I was shocked to notice the most recent drop at $160. With the year coming to an end, I feel we haven't had the last drop yet.
Activity: 645
Merit: 10
The best price to buy ether was at the end of last year. Then it cost $ 80. Those who bought it then are actually the big lucky ones. In any case, now is also a good time to invest, over time, eth  will show growth, that's for sure.
Yes, I managed to buy some ether at such a good price. I'm one of the lucky ones. And I also continue to invest in it now.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
I could write a while epistle about the price movement of ethereum since December 2017, I am a huge fan of ethereum and I have been holding ethereum since the price was around $600 up till now, I don't really care about the price movement though, to me it's a love thing, I love the ethereum blockchain and I just hold the coin because I believe in it.
If we keep our faith for ethereum, then we have nothing to worry because we know in the first place that ethereum has great potentials next to bitcoin. It may experienced a very bad downfall this time but i know it will still recover few months from now. Ethereum has been very profitable in the previous years so it won't be bad at all if we still hope that it will bound to pump again and be profitable.
That is why I keep holding my Ethereum and patiently wait for its recovery.
People have already know its potentiality but it sometime we can't blame them for pushing themselves into selling their ETH for they are also in need of money even though they suffer losses. That is too difficult to have that situation but that is the reality in some members here.
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
The best price to buy ether was at the end of last year. Then it cost $ 80. Those who bought it then are actually the big lucky ones. In any case, now is also a good time to invest, over time, eth  will show growth, that's for sure.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
And it keeps falling again, there's a major drop happening today, ETH now valued at $160 only as the top coins are dropping hard.
BTC continue to fall at below $7500 and of course this results to a big dump of the altcoins as well.
With this to continue to happen, we might see the another worst price of ETH again which is below $100 by the end of the year.
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
I could write a while epistle about the price movement of ethereum since December 2017, I am a huge fan of ethereum and I have been holding ethereum since the price was around $600 up till now, I don't really care about the price movement though, to me it's a love thing, I love the ethereum blockchain and I just hold the coin because I believe in it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253

Ethereum has confronted an accident underneath $160 this year, learnt by The Coin Republic. It is said that this week has been unsafe for ethereum. The destruction was unforeseen of it as in the ongoing occasions ethereum was performing truly well like it generally does. It would hold a gathering in Osaka this year. The destruction was in reality a cruel blow on it.

It was at that point dropped to $220 and after that to $160 per token. The following day ended up being random as the value rose to $175. Positive thinking and confidence in ethereum were reestablished in brokers.

News Source: TheCoinRepublic

although now ethereum prices are downfall in this year but I am still very optimistic and believe that ethereum prices will rise again in the near future.. because in my opinion Ethereum is a trusted platform and is used by all cryptocurency users in the world.. and there is still a big chance for ethereum to find its highest price again in the near future.. so don't panic too much in seeing the current condition of the cryptocurency market.
So it is the best time to buy Ethereum now as the price is good for the investment and those people will be very lucky in future because looking at the market Ethereum is the second coin after Bitcoin, so it means that still Ethereum is much better than other coins in the market, and no one knows about the price prediction of Ethereum as crypto always surprises the people about price, may be the demand become high and it recover soon.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1

Ethereum has confronted an accident underneath $160 this year, learnt by The Coin Republic. It is said that this week has been unsafe for ethereum. The destruction was unforeseen of it as in the ongoing occasions ethereum was performing truly well like it generally does. It would hold a gathering in Osaka this year. The destruction was in reality a cruel blow on it.

It was at that point dropped to $220 and after that to $160 per token. The following day ended up being random as the value rose to $175. Positive thinking and confidence in ethereum were reestablished in brokers.

I tbink its pretty common in the market nowadays not just Ethereum but most of all top coins are experiencing decline of its price i think the market correction is not yet over.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
Had it been ethereum was another coin, the rare at which it was battered and the resultant effect of it's low interest at some points might have led to its death. It will amaze you to know that ETH is one of the strongest coins in the crypto space with good potential. The developments done on it for years, is able yo continually make it relevant and enhance its growth, despite all falls.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
This is an exaggeration to me. Just to be fair with Ethereum, almost all coins are still down -90% from their all time high as the market is still in the bearish trend. And Ethereum being down has a negative effect to projects as well, investors tend to shun away, although there's a new business model IEO, but still it is not enough to bring back the confidence in the altcoin market. And the other thing is that this is the first time we have seen this bearish trend in the altcoin market because the last down ward trend wasn't that significant because ICO projects are still fairly young, it just boomed in 2017. So for everyone, this is what we call baptism of fire, so the next time it will occur, it will not surprise everyone.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

although now ethereum prices are downfall in this year but I am still very optimistic and believe that ethereum prices will rise again in the near future.. because in my opinion Ethereum is a trusted platform and is used by all cryptocurency users in the world.. and there is still a big chance for ethereum to find its highest price again in the near future.. so don't panic too much in seeing the current condition of the cryptocurency market.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
The fact is bitcoin feels outdated to me in terms of its features and ETH on the other hand has its smart contract, that is a big difference , ETH will find its way up soon and now i think its a good time to buy before the next ETH 2.0 upgrade which i feel will introduce better features we never seen coming, its the king of all altcoins
I look at the charts today and I think that this year we will see prices even lower at ETH. Ethereum's graphs are very weak right now. this project has a great future but it will not come this year. it's my opinion
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
This is the reality, Tokens and other coins are based on demand and the quality of their product. So the demand will drop and prices will fall, And we can't avoid it especially as there are also crypto whales that make fuds to scare the newbie into trading and force them to sell, Here they will have the opportunity to buy at a cheap price and will be sold again at a price increase.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
The fact is bitcoin feels outdated to me in terms of its features and ETH on the other hand has its smart contract, that is a big difference , ETH will find its way up soon and now i think its a good time to buy before the next ETH 2.0 upgrade which i feel will introduce better features we never seen coming, its the king of all altcoins
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
I just can't do but wonder if we can have a year like that of 2017 anytime soon. There hasn't been any reasonable or long term bull run since and this isn't affecting only ethereum but all the coins.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
If that's true, then we don't need to rush to determine.  The panic will continue to cause prices to fall, and continue to be careful.
Don't let other people make this situation the right moment to gather more ETH at a low price and stay calm.
Currently Ethereum is at $ 173 and looks better since 24 hours ago.
Looking raise since 24 hours for ethereum, still lower price I think have have keep hold and never panic to sell ethereum on lower price, always moment for ethereum back to higher price when altcoin season come, now you can invest money with ethereum where price still under $200, you get chance with ethereum still lower price because next time I think ethereum back above $500.
If we were to look for its price from the previous days, we can see that its price really decreased, but its price quickly recover from that fall, we can see that its price is slowly increasing and it might be a good sign, should hold until its price will increase and go back again even above $200.
Activity: 250
Merit: 2
I feel this is a little bit exaggerated, because etherum hasn’t have it sweet or cool since the initial dump over a year ago.

I do not think it’s the deepest price yet; if care is not taken, It could go further down
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

Personally I think the reason why ethereum is facing this drop in its market value is due to the fact that it does not have a fixed amount of coins which will be generated. Once the supply rate is higher than its demand rate, the market value is definitely gonna drop. If this continues, ethereum is likely to drop further down than this.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
If that's true, then we don't need to rush to determine.  The panic will continue to cause prices to fall, and continue to be careful.
Don't let other people make this situation the right moment to gather more ETH at a low price and stay calm.
Currently Ethereum is at $ 173 and looks better since 24 hours ago.
Looking raise since 24 hours for ethereum, still lower price I think have have keep hold and never panic to sell ethereum on lower price, always moment for ethereum back to higher price when altcoin season come, now you can invest money with ethereum where price still under $200, you get chance with ethereum still lower price because next time I think ethereum back above $500.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
The entire market was down during 2019 Sad so ETH was no exception also their smart contracts wasn't so great in this year as we saw so many ICO's failed with their ERC-20 based token. Besides this , 2018 was awful as well for cryptocurrencies and again ETH was no exception on this so just because an articles published something to harm ETH doesn't mean they had any fault ...bear market had no mercy on coins so lets hope 2020 will bring some good news and huge green candles.

yes, this year is indeed bad and far from the big expectations, but even though this year still does not provide the best, at least the recovery has occurred in the first two quarters of this year, although in the end the bear market is still very strong and not easy to resist. there is no big hope this year after the bears take back market dominance and will fully hope 2020 will be the year and season for crypto to recover more strongly
Pages:
Jump to: