Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH experiences the deepest downfall this year - page 9. (Read 1157 times)

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
The booming period for ICOs has passed, so ETH is having a hard time attracting investors. I think ETh will be stuck in the long run and very difficult to return to the $ 500 price.
Be careful if you want to invest in ETH.

Well... there is no doubt that the destruction of the ICO market had a negative impact on the Ethereum exchange rates. From an all time high of $1,400 per coin on January 2018, the prices crashed by 95%, to trade at $86 per coin a few months later. But check the movement in the price after that low point. The exchange rates had recovered to around $330 per coin by July 2019, before a bearish movement took it below $200 once more.

The ICO market is still down, and there is no reason to believe that Ether will recover anytime soon. But the big question here is whether the correction is justified or not. Does the ICO bust justify a 95% reduction in the price of Ethereum? I don't think so. I would say that the fair value of Ethereum lies somewhere between $300 per coin and $500 per coin.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
Well, in the same way, bitcoin and all other currencies have fallen deep over the past week. such a fall does not mean that ETH is bad. just the whole market began to feel trouble

Yes everything is going down, but the main point in here is ETH experiences its deepest downfall this year. In other words, this dump is the biggest and the deepest ETH has ever seen in 2019. We have seen it going down before, but not this deep and also we hear nothing about this downfall which caused a lot of panics.

Well, in the same way, bitcoin and all other currencies have fallen deep over the past week. such a fall does not mean that ETH is bad. just the whole market began to feel trouble

Nobody is saying it bad, it is just people are panicking over this dump and this is the biggest drop ETH has ever seen in 2019.
Just think about it, last night you are holding 100 ETH worth of $22.000 and in the morning you see your 100 ETH becomes $16.000.
Activity: 115
Merit: 23
Just wait for big Ethereum network update in 2020 and legalization of ICO's by creating legal base for them. Also not all ICO's are unsuccessful there are a few giving profits their investors so don't be such pessimistic. Also remember that while crypto market grows even shit coins grows. We talking about second coin in crypto world and first in alt coins world. So if crypto market will enter new bull phase ethereum will cost again 1,000$ despite on everything. Crypto became just another stocks element nothing more. So nobody really consider about it as technology anymore.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
September 30, 2019, 08:35:20 AM

Ethereum has confronted an accident underneath $160 this year, learnt by The Coin Republic. It is said that this week has been unsafe for ethereum. The destruction was unforeseen of it as in the ongoing occasions ethereum was performing truly well like it generally does. It would hold a gathering in Osaka this year. The destruction was in reality a cruel blow on it.

It was at that point dropped to $220 and after that to $160 per token. The following day ended up being random as the value rose to $175. Positive thinking and confidence in ethereum were reestablished in brokers.

News Source: TheCoinRepublic

I'm sorry I kind of miss something in your OP. What accident are you talking about? And destruction seems to be too harsh a word. Is there any destruction that is happening? Unsafe is also a misplaced word. As far as I know, the whole cryptocurrency market fell hard. Even Bitcoin is leading the falling with its long decrease in value. It has lost more than a thousand USD in just a matter of hours. Ethereum was also one of them just as the rest of the top altcoins.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 30, 2019, 08:34:23 AM
I am not a support of ETH since last year dump but sometimes I think anything can happen with the coin. As a pioneering project with lots of use, though had a bad outcome with the 2017 ICOs, with so much market dump. I believe they had gone a long way in the market and qualified to stay in the second position if they bring in some updates on the development and marketing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
September 30, 2019, 08:27:45 AM

Ethereum has confronted an accident underneath $160 this year, learnt by The Coin Republic. It is said that this week has been unsafe for ethereum. The destruction was unforeseen of it as in the ongoing occasions ethereum was performing truly well like it generally does. It would hold a gathering in Osaka this year. The destruction was in reality a cruel blow on it.

It was at that point dropped to $220 and after that to $160 per token. The following day ended up being random as the value rose to $175. Positive thinking and confidence in ethereum were reestablished in brokers.

Whatever happens to ETH i won't doubt about it compare to many new projects, ETH is very strong digital currency and if it loses value i will keep buying the dip and advice everyone to do the same, its a reliable investment plan

You have a strong belief in altcoin ethereum, I realize that because anyone who still has altcoin ethereum also believes in that, including me, one of them. I have used this situation to buy more ETH but if there is no good growth until the end of 2019 maybe I will exchange it for other options.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
September 30, 2019, 08:25:16 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
September 30, 2019, 08:08:46 AM

Whatever happens to ETH i won't doubt about it compare to many new projects, ETH is very strong digital currency and if it loses value i will keep buying the dip and advice everyone to do the same, its a reliable investment plan
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
September 30, 2019, 08:07:42 AM
I won't call it performing bad, actually Ethereum is still the best DAPP environment for crypto & most favorite by crypto users.

Etherum price compared to it's ATH isn't surprising to be honest, some other GREAT cryptos went to down -90% since ATH .

Etherum is gonna be great again once it broke that $400 - $500 levels again, the whole market will be great again actually in dollar value.

The whole cyrptoshphere right now in't great ince last BTC run to $13500, now it's time to settle down, build new support areas to start the new Bull Run wave, it won't be as fast as late 2017 as many would wish. It will take couple more months to start the new Bull wave, i predict it to be couple weeks before BC next halving date. So patience is the key in this market.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
September 30, 2019, 08:06:11 AM
The booming period for ICOs has passed, so ETH is having a hard time attracting investors. I think ETh will be stuck in the long run and very difficult to return to the $ 500 price.
Be careful if you want to invest in ETH.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
September 30, 2019, 08:01:53 AM
If that's true, then we don't need to rush to determine.  The panic will continue to cause prices to fall, and continue to be careful.
Don't let other people make this situation the right moment to gather more ETH at a low price and stay calm.
Currently Ethereum is at $ 173 and looks better since 24 hours ago.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
September 30, 2019, 07:54:04 AM

Pages:
Jump to: