Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH experiences the deepest downfall this year - page 7. (Read 1157 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
The fall of Ethereum is gone along with the bitcoin price.
I think this Ethereum will go up a bit this last quarter of the year.
And i do believe that early next year this one will leap big in the market after the full experience of ETH 2.0
Activity: 445
Merit: 10
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
Ethereum has been declining for a long time. And before that ethereum had increased day by day but could not penetrate the numbers expected to rise. And in the end ethereum fell back. Now, ETH is at $ 180 and that doesn't mean it has increased. So it is indeed difficult to expect ethereum to rise as before, we just wait until the altcoin season arrives.
Currently we only depend on ethereum 2.0, I just hope that Ethereum's dev team will make no mistakes in programming. and hope this upgrade time will take place exactly as they promised (January 3, 2020)
then we will actually see a lonely succulent growing tens of percent in a day.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
Ethereum has been declining for a long time. And before that ethereum had increased day by day but could not penetrate the numbers expected to rise. And in the end ethereum fell back. Now, ETH is at $ 180 and that doesn't mean it has increased. So it is indeed difficult to expect ethereum to rise as before, we just wait until the altcoin season arrives.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance

Ethereum has confronted an accident underneath $160 this year, learnt by The Coin Republic. It is said that this week has been unsafe for ethereum. The destruction was unforeseen of it as in the ongoing occasions ethereum was performing truly well like it generally does. It would hold a gathering in Osaka this year. The destruction was in reality a cruel blow on it.

It was at that point dropped to $220 and after that to $160 per token. The following day ended up being random as the value rose to $175. Positive thinking and confidence in ethereum were reestablished in brokers.

News Source: TheCoinRepublic

I don't think there is a warning sign for Ethereum supporters and investors, your $160 is not the price of Ethereum it's now at $179, it's very normal and it happens to so many cons in the market, we should not only point to Ethereum or create FUDS that has no basis.
Eth is still the best investment the market is having a hard time not Ethereum.

Not only ETH, so is other altcoins. Some suffers more downfall. Eth management is stable, it just happened that bitcoin, a major cryptocurrency has also  lost its value that affects  all altcoins. There are still more good news about Eth and I am confident that it will bounce back once market recovers again.

You can join Ethereum Public Page here on Facebook for more updates
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

Ethereum has confronted an accident underneath $160 this year, learnt by The Coin Republic. It is said that this week has been unsafe for ethereum. The destruction was unforeseen of it as in the ongoing occasions ethereum was performing truly well like it generally does. It would hold a gathering in Osaka this year. The destruction was in reality a cruel blow on it.

It was at that point dropped to $220 and after that to $160 per token. The following day ended up being random as the value rose to $175. Positive thinking and confidence in ethereum were reestablished in brokers.

News Source: TheCoinRepublic

I don't think there is a warning sign for Ethereum supporters and investors, your $160 is not the price of Ethereum it's now at $179, it's very normal and it happens to so many cons in the market, we should not only point to Ethereum or create FUDS that has no basis.
Eth is still the best investment the market is having a hard time not Ethereum.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
Correct. this year, Ethereum continues to experience falling prices in the crypto market. arguably, this is the worst year for ETH prices. hopefully in the future prices continue to experience a significant increase in the crypto market and return to its former glory.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
The booming period for ICOs has passed, so ETH is having a hard time attracting investors. I think ETh will be stuck in the long run and very difficult to return to the $ 500 price.
Be careful if you want to invest in ETH.
Ethereum is not having a tough time. It is going strong in 2019.
Eth is having a hard time this year to recover, the good thing we can do is to take this opportunity to have eth at this rate. I have this feeling eth could recover in time or probably by the following year hopefully. Agree to that in terms of Ico it’s time has finished because it is not successful this year. Once there is good development will happen in eth and more adoption also I think it will increase.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The booming period for ICOs has passed, so ETH is having a hard time attracting investors. I think ETh will be stuck in the long run and very difficult to return to the $ 500 price.
Be careful if you want to invest in ETH.
Ethereum is not having a tough time. It is going strong in 2019.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
yes that's very true, now the ETH has experienced the deepest fall this year of approximately up to $ 181, this could be an opportunity for us to invest long-term and can be a big profit, but remember if you want to invest it is better to strengthen mentally before you regret or get a loss .
If the price was lower then more people would use them online. I think that they should make it cheaper.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Don't panic 'cause it will just continue to cause prices to fall. I am sure ethereum is gonna be great again, prices will go up if there is a new bull phase in crypto. The ICO market is still down,the only thing we can do right now is to wait.
Activity: 588
I hope that this year Ethereum can return successfully. If at this year the price of Ethereum Falls!! I think not. Because from the beginning of the year that the coin shows good developments and the selling value is also slowly increasing.
I personally from the beginning of the year do not make long-term investments against Ethereum, but I do daily trading. I've managed to benefit from Ethereum, though not much.

Whatever happens in Ethereum I think it does not matter because the developer surely will not let this coin fall deeper.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
yes that's very true, now the ETH has experienced the deepest fall this year of approximately up to $ 181, this could be an opportunity for us to invest long-term and can be a big profit, but remember if you want to invest it is better to strengthen mentally before you regret or get a loss .

Yes that's the optimistic approach which tenured users will adopt as whenever the value of ETH slumps then ta an investment opportunity for us and not so long ago the value of ETH dropped down to somewhere around $50 to 60 and those who have invested during those period got a return of 5x times within months. We need to ignore the negative rumours which are spread by anti crypto elements as ETH and bitcoin will always fight back for sure.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
Maybe $160 is the lowest ethereum price in this year, and we don't want to see the other lowest price again. We now see ethereum has got increase and the candle is on the green so we can expect to see the higher price. I wonder what will happen when ethereum 2.0 launch in the next year, will it could pump the price to the higher price. I hope that could happen because that will give trust back to the investor, and they will come back in the project.

Ethereum still is the best investment besides of bitcoin, and with support from developers and the team, I think in a short time, ethereum will book a higher price than now. So we still have a chance to buy ethereum now as the price still not increase too high and it still around at $180.
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1815
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
I think ETH has not been so down to excessive prices, maybe it was just a market correction, but the ETH platform is still thriving when few projects call for ETH, but on the positive side. ETH-based applications are still in development.
That's right, ETh is currently developing the Ethereum 2.0 platform which will be released in 2020. The ETH developers are working hard to make ethereum better. The current price of ETH is indeed low, but the opportunity to go up and reach the highest price is still very likely in the following year. I better invest in ETh than in shitcoin whose development is unclear.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
Unfortunately, nothing can be done here, due to the fact that the cryptocurrency market is manipulated by big players and constantly falls, new investors and players do not want to enter such a market where you can lose everything at once in seconds or minutes and therefore companies that conduct ICOs on the ethereum blockchain also almost all fails, and because of this, the demand for ethereum falls, but everything should change when the growth of altcoins begins.
Still optimistic that the time for alts will come back and this coin will regain its value, you have to manage your risk factors if you are still following this project. Investors who are going to long term would enjoy this downfall since they can buy more assets and hold until the alts market bounce back and
start to pump. Don't panic if ever you see bad downfalls instead take your time to observe and try to make more investment.
Activity: 1764
Unfortunately, nothing can be done here, due to the fact that the cryptocurrency market is manipulated by big players and constantly falls, new investors and players do not want to enter such a market where you can lose everything at once in seconds or minutes and therefore companies that conduct ICOs on the ethereum blockchain also almost all fails, and because of this, the demand for ethereum falls, but everything should change when the growth of altcoins begins.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
It is not only ETH suffered from the market crisis lately. Btc, bch, bnb and other altcoins suffered from the bearish trend, too. However, as of today they are slowly recovering. Seeing how the bear attacked the market but the resistance is strong and can still climb up again.

Even if ICO days are gone. I mean, slowly not that reputable like before. But to think that ETH still stands and stronger despite all of the bad news about it.
Activity: 539
I believe in this project and I know that it will cost much more than now. I try to gradually accumulate coins
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
Price drops should be seen as a opportunity to invest for the future especially if it is trustable coin. Where there is demand and supply, there should also be a fall.  ETH's price was more affected by the recent market decrease, possibly due to the sudden increase. The majority sold it from the top to avoid losing money and and accordingly this was caused panic sales. Anyway we need to give time to the market, IMO this year the market has increased as needed. I already appreciate the increase this year has shown.

Not necessarily,,, price drops are of course great for long term hodlers,,, like myself but these are only if you have a long-term belief for the coin. Do not rely on trust,,, we are all incapable of being objective in trust once we own the coin.

Buy the dips, but never buy just because price is dropping!

I like your style (Buy the dips, but never buy just because price is dropping)
Savvy investors always have a way to secure their investment in the market. Even though investment is risky, we must also think that investment does not only depend on falling prices, but always pay attention to the consequences too, because not all coins that fall will increase again or have great opportunities in the future. so, always consider this.
Pages:
Jump to: