Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH - Going to 70$? - page 2. (Read 1257 times)

Activity: 719
Merit: 250
December 28, 2019, 09:52:20 AM
I think that at least ETH this or the beginning of next year will be about $100, and very much doubt that ETH can fall to $70.
Activity: 575
Merit: 268
Changing the game
December 28, 2019, 08:29:45 AM
of course ETH is a good choice to save our money in the long run, the current situation is the turmoil that is happening at the end of this year and this is natural, if to stay away or not hold ETH at this time, this is a less appropriate choice, ETH at the moment it is seen as one of the tokens that has a mid price, neither cheap nor expensive nor is it, I am always sure ETH will rediscover its best price, and to tune at 70 $ I feel not very convincing, at least ETH will remain at 140-150 $ to the first quarter of 2020.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
December 28, 2019, 06:31:58 AM
Recently a few whales have moved over $ 25 million ETH to several exchanges, I suspect that with this news the ETH price will probably fall below $ 100 if they sell it. Or in the worse case the ETH price could go below $ 70 as expected, everything can happen in this market if the whales want it.
If the whales actually sell that many coins there is going to be a bloodbath in the ethereum market, but we should question why they could do something like that? And in my opinion that will be a very obvious attempt to manipulate the market to make the price of ethereum to go down to very low levels and crash the altcoin market and then use their money to buy back all of that ethereum and many other altcoins for a very cheap price, so if that is true you need to prepare yourself because there will be a major attempt to manipulate the market very soon.
that's co founder ETH which sell the coin
Ethereum Co-Founder Reportedly Sells 90k ETH To U.S. Cryptocurrency Exchange

I dont know why he sold this coin, even on low price. there is no doubt if any specuation on his action
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
December 27, 2019, 10:31:08 PM
It is best not get into ETH right now as we can expect to see more dumps. Wait a bit and let the price consolidate and then you may look to enter.
Agree. Investing in ETH can make you a lot of risks because the current market is very volatile and ETH can completely return to $70 at any time. Currently, you only invest in Bitcoin or hold USDT to look for more opportunities because this market still has many other good coins for you to choose.

However, only coins that have a clear development and are always appreciated by the community
Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
December 27, 2019, 09:24:21 PM
I doubt that it will be that bearish.

Despite the overall sentiment seemingly very grim, I doubt that this bear market will be longlasting at least anywhere near what you'd expect. Prices already slipped more than 80-90% from the past ATH and with the halving coming up, I don't think that it's rational to expect another 50% loss in price.

Either way though, ETH is something that long term I still believe in. They're still the groundwork of the majority of ICOs.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 27, 2019, 05:37:56 PM
Recently a few whales have moved over $ 25 million ETH to several exchanges, I suspect that with this news the ETH price will probably fall below $ 100 if they sell it. Or in the worse case the ETH price could go below $ 70 as expected, everything can happen in this market if the whales want it.
If the whales actually sell that many coins there is going to be a bloodbath in the ethereum market, but we should question why they could do something like that? And in my opinion that will be a very obvious attempt to manipulate the market to make the price of ethereum to go down to very low levels and crash the altcoin market and then use their money to buy back all of that ethereum and many other altcoins for a very cheap price, so if that is true you need to prepare yourself because there will be a major attempt to manipulate the market very soon.

This will not be the first time in crypto-market for us to see some huge dumping from just couple addresses. It's interesting
for all of us when someone moves hundreds of millions in just couple times in or out from an exchange. Many traders use this
transfers as signals for their next trades.
   Dumping huge amounts will affect the market, it always does. In the past those dumps were just temporary, after some time
same traders buy at discount and have profit from them. It's manipulation with the market and we can't do nothing about that.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 27, 2019, 04:39:40 PM
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 27, 2019, 04:18:02 PM
Well its possible because anything can happen in crypto. Its been months since the price of eth improved together with bitcoin but it didnt last long.

Eth is following the movement of btc and it seems there's no good news that can make the price increase for now until the launching of eth 2.0 but we are not certain how can this upgrade affect eth positively.
In no doubt that the upcoming ETH event will have a positive result especially to the price. It feels that the Ethereum price may walk again in the alley going high. Hopefully, it helps also to the other altcoins and the entire market improvements.
remain confident that ethereum is still the best and can be very reliable. a normal thing about etehereum and he was able to go through well and was very sure that the following year there was good news for ethereum to be a revival.
Activity: 532
BTC. ETC. EOS
December 27, 2019, 12:02:58 PM
It is best not get into ETH right now as we can expect to see more dumps. Wait a bit and let the price consolidate and then you may look to enter.
Activity: 805
December 27, 2019, 11:26:23 AM
Well its possible because anything can happen in crypto. Its been months since the price of eth improved together with bitcoin but it didnt last long.

Eth is following the movement of btc and it seems there's no good news that can make the price increase for now until the launching of eth 2.0 but we are not certain how can this upgrade affect eth positively.
In no doubt that the upcoming ETH event will have a positive result especially to the price. It feels that the Ethereum price may walk again in the alley going high. Hopefully, it helps also to the other altcoins and the entire market improvements.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
December 27, 2019, 10:29:10 AM

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
December 27, 2019, 10:15:53 AM

Exactly, that will be the perfect opportunity for us casual traders to buy a lot of Ethereum because of the cheap price. Actually has presented itself when the price hits $80, so I don't know if you guys have bought during that time.

But 70$? that is a good discount and I wouldn't let the opportunity slip away. All we have to do is hold on it and maybe we can get a minimum of x10 returns if bull run resumes in the next coming years.

Honestly, it's not only x10 it will increase more because block halving is coming just like before.

If that price of ETH will drop a lot to $70 I believe that the price will increase fast because there are many investors and traders are waiting for ETH to drop a lot where you can buy cheaper value of ETH and they believe that this coming blockhalving the price movement will change and it will increase in value just like what happen before after the block halving.
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
December 27, 2019, 10:13:54 AM
Not even close. There's a big eth dump behinf the corner so wathc yourselves.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
December 27, 2019, 10:07:56 AM
It might go to 70 usd if the market will really go much down but i don't think will happen, and most expect to have a bull run which might happen next year and make some profit.
Honestly if that would happen, I would try to find ways to make money just to buy ETH at that price.
The market has been so bearish in the last 2 years, there's plenty of opportunity to accumulate cheap coins but ETH is special and now that we know the team has enough funds for its future, then we should not worry even if it dump. 

this should be enough to develop eth.
https://bitcoinist.com/ethereum-foundation-made-100-million-by-selling-eth/

Exactly, that will be the perfect opportunity for us casual traders to buy a lot of Ethereum because of the cheap price. Actually has presented itself when the price hits $80, so I don't know if you guys have bought during that time.

But 70$? that is a good discount and I wouldn't let the opportunity slip away. All we have to do is hold on it and maybe we can get a minimum of x10 returns if bull run resumes in the next coming years.
Activity: 938
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
December 27, 2019, 09:10:47 AM
It might go to 70 usd if the market will really go much down but i don't think will happen, and most expect to have a bull run which might happen next year and make some profit.
with the imminent renewal that Ethereum will carry out, there should not be a decline to such a low price. but if the update fails and cannot be accepted by the market I think it will lead to a price reduction. Let's wait for what will happen after the ethereum update is complete.
Activity: 207
Merit: 11
December 27, 2019, 09:04:01 AM
But I do not think this market will follow our wishes, most of the time I only see the development of the market bringing a trend contrary to what people think, you can look at last year, we all expected bitcoin to recover, but by the end of the year, everything was just disappointing, the value was significantly lower and only recover when we almost lose all hope. Similarly right now, everyone thinks that eth's value will not go down and this is the premise for whales to manipulate it, pushing eth's price down to accumulate and make a profit through leverage.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
December 27, 2019, 08:56:26 AM
Honestly if that would happen, I would try to find ways to make money just to buy ETH at that price.
The market has been so bearish in the last 2 years, there's plenty of opportunity to accumulate cheap coins but ETH is special and now that we know the team has enough funds for its future, then we should not worry even if it dump. 

this should be enough to develop eth.
https://bitcoinist.com/ethereum-foundation-made-100-million-by-selling-eth/
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
December 27, 2019, 07:03:41 AM
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
December 27, 2019, 06:52:54 AM
ETH will not go down below $100 anymore! This is only my predication but it can be lower than that if market will fall drastically especially the main currency which is BTC. I have high hopes with ETH as some of altcoins or actually, most ERC20 tokens are dependent to it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 27, 2019, 04:53:37 AM
although eth will go down to 70 $, it will go up again, next year eth will start with development 2.0, I think this will be the start of eth to bounce up.
my prediction for the future of 2021 eth will return to 300-500 $. Or maybe reach new ATH by the end of that year.
Pages:
Jump to: