Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH Hits $270: $300 Next? - page 3. (Read 2876 times)

Activity: 349
Merit: 10
September 18, 2019, 09:25:00 AM
Very likely this will come. ETH has been dormant in the market for about 4 months now with a price of $ 180 to $ 200. ETH is experiencing a bear market for itself in preparation for a new boom. It is highly likely that it will return by the end of Q4 this year promising a surprising price.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 877
September 18, 2019, 09:19:21 AM
This is likely to happen, but it will not happen soon. I think the strong growth will take place in early 2020. With this point, the market has stabilized after a dark year, investors began to have confidence in the market.
I agree with this especially now that ethereum has problems with costs and also slow transactions, I think in early 2020 after 2.0 upgrade there will be changes and I think investors will be interested in ethereum it's just that this opportunity I think is in soft forks like instantbul, berlin , London will come a few more time. If Softfork don't bring anything here, I think this opportunity will be lost.
Activity: 392
Merit: 116
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
September 18, 2019, 09:05:44 AM
This is likely to happen, but it will not happen soon. I think the strong growth will take place in early 2020. With this point, the market has stabilized after a dark year, investors began to have confidence in the market.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
September 18, 2019, 08:52:08 AM
I think that if the growth rate of ETH continues, by the end of the year we can see more than five hundred dollars. But I still think that we are still entering down.

How many times within a month have you looked at Ethereum's price chart, it's going up one step and it's going down two-step, I don't think it can reach $500 with how it moves in the market, I'm also hoping that it will reach $500 but we are good if it will reach $300 before the end of the year.

$ 300 is still possible but to reach $ 500 might happen next year. With the condition of bitcoin dominance still at 60%, I think the price of altcoin is difficult to move unless the dominance of the market cap value or transaction value continues to increase
Bitcoin dominance will decline, but when this happens is not clear yet. if the entire cryptocurrency market begins to recover then reaching $ 500 on ETH will also be possible
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
September 18, 2019, 08:29:58 AM
I think that if the growth rate of ETH continues, by the end of the year we can see more than five hundred dollars. But I still think that we are still entering down.

How many times within a month have you looked at Ethereum's price chart, it's going up one step and it's going down two-step, I don't think it can reach $500 with how it moves in the market, I'm also hoping that it will reach $500 but we are good if it will reach $300 before the end of the year.
Activity: 680
Merit: 255
September 18, 2019, 07:58:47 AM
what is your meaning I was really confused reading your comment
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
June 02, 2019, 03:35:13 PM
ETH, as to me, should have grown above $300 long ago, as the price of Bitcoin is already above $8000, which should push the price of ETH up
it should be, but the proof is that eth prices look very difficult to exceed $ 300, maybe we wait until the end of June to see eth prices above $ 300
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
Chromia - Relational Blockchain
June 02, 2019, 03:16:20 PM
ETH, as to me, should have grown above $300 long ago, as the price of Bitcoin is already above $8000, which should push the price of ETH up
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
June 02, 2019, 03:13:37 PM
From my knowledge, we might have seen the top for Ethereum at the moment till next round of run begin. If you have any on Friday the top ten coins, you should rather scalp and hold till next green candles
Activity: 1540
Merit: 22
June 02, 2019, 03:03:09 PM

Ethereum price surged significantly towards $270 versus the US Dollar, and jumped sharply vs bitcoin. ETH is in a major bull run and it seems like the price might even hit $300.

We saw a sharp increase in Ethereum price above $220 resistance against the US Dollar. The ETH/USD pair gained pace above the $225 resistance and rallied above the second target discussed this week. It broke the key $240 and $250 resistance levels to move further into a positive zone. The uptrend was such that the price gained more than 20% and even tested the $270 level. The price is currently well above the $260 level and placed nicely above the 100 hourly simple moving average.

Source: https://www.newsbtc.com/2019/05/16/ethereum-eth-price-surges-20-300-next/

Ethereum is now making its move...and though a little bit too late relative to the Bitcoin upward swing, I think nobody is complaining and holders are getting happy. I love Bitcoin but many of us are also into Eth and we love Vitalik Buterin, the man behind this cryptocurrency platform some are considering to be the heir apparent to Bitcoin but is also facing its own challenges in terms of adoption and innovations.

Can we expect Ethereum to fight against all odds and get into $500 before the end of 2019?

Everyone hopes that ETH will move high like 2017, where the market demand is 3000 ETH in one day ... extraordinary ...
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
June 02, 2019, 12:42:48 PM
Currently, Ethereum priced at $ 270, which is the price that has adjusted after a substantial increase in the past few days. With the current growth rate, Ethreum will achieve the amount of $ 300 and the following month. I believe the market is growing, and we will continue to stand at the top of glory again.

The market can still grow very much in the next few months. The BTC was initially quite 9k threshold in a short time, in the near future it will be retest similar to the previous 8k3$.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
June 02, 2019, 10:27:04 AM
Am expecting Ethereum to even rise above $300 but that can only be possible if the price of Bitcoin continues to rise and with that Erh us going to reach that target

Ethereum will definitely get the require price appreciation but we must wait for it to come. Currently the price of Bitcoin still looks more stable as usual, but never think if that of Ethereum will do likewise after the upgrade. Am seeing the price of Ethereum to skyrocket few weeks from now as this month looks promising than last months. We are going to see another huge rise in the Price of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
June 02, 2019, 10:23:23 AM
If ETH is not able to reach 400$ before the market goes down again, I won't accept that there was a bull run. This is like the second time it has crossed the 280$ mark. We should all expect to see it rise to 300$ soon then straight to 400$ and that is when I confidently say indeed, we are in the bull run.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
June 02, 2019, 10:20:24 AM
The fact that ETH showed such growth dynamics is a really excellent indicator. As for the future price of ETH, by the end of the year we can easily see 500 USD for 1 ETH and more. I believe that now the crypto market has entered a phase of growth and now prices will only strive upwards. As for ETH, it remains the leader among the Altcoins and is not going to give up, on the contrary, I am sure that ETH will show even greater success in the future.
for the end of this year I think ethereum can cost more than $ 500. that is only my estimate, but I see if it does not exceed this number I think ethereum will still grow with the market developments that will occur. for now holding assets is the best.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
June 02, 2019, 10:16:01 AM
Ethereum prices have shown a very good existence on these several weeks. In the past month, ethereum prices are still in the price range below 200usd. this is a positive situation, so we must be able to maintain and maintain price stability by providing positive sentiment. avoid selling actions that can create panic and cause prices to decline. give positive sentiment so ethereum prices will continue to increase and it is very possible to reach a price level of more than 300USD.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
June 02, 2019, 10:08:08 AM
The fact that ETH showed such growth dynamics is a really excellent indicator. As for the future price of ETH, by the end of the year we can easily see 500 USD for 1 ETH and more. I believe that now the crypto market has entered a phase of growth and now prices will only strive upwards. As for ETH, it remains the leader among the Altcoins and is not going to give up, on the contrary, I am sure that ETH will show even greater success in the future.
Activity: 249
June 02, 2019, 09:40:59 AM
Am expecting Ethereum to even rise above $300 but that can only be possible if the price of Bitcoin continues to rise and with that Erh us going to reach that target
seeing growth in this week's week maybe Ethereum can reach it later, and if the growth is getting better.
pretty good target and maybe this year the increase will be more than $ 300 and that has a possibility.
but what will happen next no one knows because market movements cannot be predicted and can change rapidly.
Activity: 358
June 02, 2019, 09:14:56 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
May 29, 2019, 11:36:23 PM

Ethereum price surged significantly towards $270 versus the US Dollar, and jumped sharply vs bitcoin. ETH is in a major bull run and it seems like the price might even hit $300.

We saw a sharp increase in Ethereum price above $220 resistance against the US Dollar. The ETH/USD pair gained pace above the $225 resistance and rallied above the second target discussed this week. It broke the key $240 and $250 resistance levels to move further into a positive zone. The uptrend was such that the price gained more than 20% and even tested the $270 level. The price is currently well above the $260 level and placed nicely above the 100 hourly simple moving average.

Source: https://www.newsbtc.com/2019/05/16/ethereum-eth-price-surges-20-300-next/

Ethereum is now making its move...and though a little bit too late relative to the Bitcoin upward swing, I think nobody is complaining and holders are getting happy. I love Bitcoin but many of us are also into Eth and we love Vitalik Buterin, the man behind this cryptocurrency platform some are considering to be the heir apparent to Bitcoin but is also facing its own challenges in terms of adoption and innovations.

Can we expect Ethereum to fight against all odds and get into $500 before the end of 2019?
$ 500 is a big number but nothing is impossible for a great business like ETH. besides, if MLM businesses really come back and I'm sure that the price of ETH will soon rise back to $ 500.
Q2 and Q3 are the most exciting time for the market and this is also the time when we can trade and earn a lot of money. Don't hesitate to invest in big altcoins, profits can be up to 20 - 35% in 1 week.
Activity: 345
May 29, 2019, 11:13:10 PM
Some time ETH aren't followed BTC price. when btc up eth didn't followed, that's make some trader sell them eth into btc quickly and make eth dump and btc pump.
but after BTC looks stable on the market, we can see ETH in growth, although not as big as what happened to BTC, but I think it still has a positive market response for ETH even though there have been some declines.
Pages:
Jump to: