Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH Is going to hit 200 USD? - page 30. (Read 7471 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 2
August 14, 2018, 01:25:20 PM
I think the people are waiting until they see the result of bitcoin ETF. Until that, the price may keep falling further more. Yes. $200 is not impossible now
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
August 14, 2018, 01:16:06 PM
Lots of shitty ICO teams are panic dumping all the ETH they got for their "projects". Combined with a somewhat negative ETH period and it becomes more obvious. Some of that capital might be leaving the crypto market into fiat. Some might be coming back to BTC, which might explain why its price is holding despite the alt bloodbath.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
August 14, 2018, 12:52:25 PM
It depends on the technical analysis, two hundred dollars is not excluded. The market was completely blown away, it's sad ...
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
August 14, 2018, 12:51:53 PM
Hope it's not, because this is actually the bottom for it. A year ago ETH was 300$ and now it is ~250$ I don't know what to say... waiting and hoping for the best.
It is appalling to see Ethereum already hitting  250$, I am honestly hoping it does  not get worse than this  too. It seem all the gains we had before the boom is almost eroded by this last dip
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 12:48:27 PM
well it's already happening, let's hope ethereum can recover from this freefall. i hodl so many ethereum right now and i don't wanna cutloss right now
Activity: 86
August 14, 2018, 12:47:18 PM
I doubt it. Traders probably already exhibited a lot of orders for purchase, that is, a screen. I think that the schedule should not drop below it. Otherwise ... It will be very bad. Wink Wink
Activity: 183
August 14, 2018, 12:46:24 PM
I am a follower of ETH, if that day happens, I will sell some of my possessions to buy ETH. This is probably the last drop this year. I take the risk to make a big profit from ETH
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
August 14, 2018, 12:41:25 PM
What's happening with Ethereum? The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 330 USD. What about you guys?
Well, with such big drops each day it is highly possible to hit 200 or lower USD price. Hardly believable that ETH broke 300 USD price so fast. Well, we will see how it will go for the next week.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
August 14, 2018, 12:41:11 PM
Price of ETH now is the lowest for the entire year.
It as over the current price even before the bull of last year.
So we can predict it is reaching it's lowest resistance limit. And hence no more going down from it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
August 14, 2018, 12:41:03 PM
Ethereum tumbled down hard. Be that as it may, I'm certain it's an extraordinary chance to get it at a low cost. It should increment before the year's over and afterward you get a decent measure of cash.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
August 14, 2018, 12:39:11 PM
What's happening with Ethereum? The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 330 USD. What about you guys?
Now the price of ethereum is already $ 261. Therefore, I will not be surprised if this very popular coin falls in a few days and reaches $ 200. For me, this is a sign that both ethereum and other crypto currencies should soon grow well in value. Manipulators are now trying their best to force people to more than dump their coins and tokens at these very low prices. No need to succumb to these provocations and do not need to panic. It is necessary to wait a little, everything will be fine.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
August 14, 2018, 12:32:28 PM
It is even getting  worse, getting everyone disappointed. Now selling 250$,Ethereum crash is in part due to ICOs dropping their ether for cash when they feared the bears
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 12:30:05 PM
Everything is possible for this year, the perfect year to collect and invest more cryptos
Buy more ether because now is a BIG SALE
ETH is cheaper so if you can't take this sauce, don't look at it but if you can start buying.
You know that this is a speculative market. And the words that have been said that in August, a bull will come, because bitcoin ETF but at that time it has been delayed. no one really can tell us when we will start seeing bulls.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
August 14, 2018, 12:23:21 PM
Under current conditions, the price of ETH may drop to $ 200. But its fall will be temporary, after which the price will again rise.
Activity: 321
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 12:23:10 PM
if it goes down like this it's time to buy instead of panic to sell, believe that crypto later this year will soar
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
August 14, 2018, 12:21:37 PM
I'm so upset. I understand that I should not panic. But I need growth, I have a family, and I was counting on that money, but now, I can not sell etherium so cheaply .. I'm waiting for autumn .. but suddenly it will not bring the long-awaited growth? What then?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 12:20:18 PM
Maybe. In the future, we'll just see a reversal, but now any price is a great discount and you can use it. Ethereum is an interesting investment and you can always invest in this project. Now it is especially advantageous. Choose a price for yourself and buy it, but be careful with this
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 11:59:41 AM
I knot, that this is unbelievable, but it's true... Etherum is for $255 now, so it is going to hit 200 or maybe smaller than 200...
To my mind, $200 would be a dangerous number for both the market and the developers of eth because as we all know, bitcoin is a character that has a great influence on the market, behind it is eth, eth is also a very powerful monument to the crypto world. And if this monument of faith collapses too quickly, we can imagine a tragedy in the market, altcoin will continuously return to very low value, extremely low when many people have lost faith and sold off, standing at the mindset of the market manipulators, I absolutely do not think they want this to come to them
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
August 14, 2018, 11:59:32 AM
Yes guys, crazy red days. Nobody was believed in a such dip dump, but here we are. According the tech analysis Eth has next good support level at 180$. Going lower will be a big present to whales. Last time such a price was in spring 2017. Good luck to all!
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
August 14, 2018, 11:58:05 AM
The way i see this is that this is the perfect market to go in right now on ETH because its bound to bounce back sooner or later
Pages:
Jump to: