Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH Is going to hit 200 USD? - page 33. (Read 7471 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 08:45:35 AM
Am surprised at the rate at which ETH is falling despite its continues adoption by new projects. The rate at which ETH is dumping is very worrisome. I hope it's able to pull a come back in the coming days, otherwise it might loss its steam which I believe is going to be stronger anyway
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 08:13:01 AM
What's happening with Ethereum? The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 330 USD. What about you guys?
Seems that Eth is indeed gonna hit $200 in the nearest future. Today it is traded for $260 and that's very close to the threshold you indicated. I just hope it is a temporary tendency and we will see some steady improvement soon.

this is the worst price decline this year for ethereum, it is very stressful whether the price of all these coins will recover and improve in the future, if we look at last year almost the same pattern of eth prices decreases so at the end of the year eth prices will soar like last year , I hope so. Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
August 14, 2018, 08:12:25 AM
my opinion is that the current price is the real value of ether. in January of this year, the ether was close to a thousand dollars. it is full of bubbles. now that the bubble has burst, ether has returned to its real price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
August 14, 2018, 08:07:48 AM
What's happening with Ethereum? The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 330 USD. What about you guys?
Seems that Eth is indeed gonna hit $200 in the nearest future. Today it is traded for $260 and that's very close to the threshold you indicated. I just hope it is a temporary tendency and we will see some steady improvement soon.
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
August 14, 2018, 08:00:03 AM
Well, with the way the market is dropping lately and also considering the present price of ethereum now and we all know that crypto is volatile and unpredictable, I wont be surprised if it falls to $200. I am holding my coin patiently till the market will recover from the bear but I also wish it wouldn't fall to this amount before the market will recover fully and the bull run will start. This is a good time for interested investors to buy as much as they can and hold them.
Activity: 182
August 14, 2018, 07:55:26 AM

it has already happened, eth is officially down to $200 and with the rate at which the dip is going in the market, if the $200 support level is not maintained, we might see eth price further down to $100
Activity: 378
August 14, 2018, 06:40:27 AM
I believe that the price at $ 300 is an excellent condition for buying and reliable investment. In order not to risk, you can not buy the whole amount at once, but in part.
Activity: 52
August 14, 2018, 03:32:45 AM
I think it's fine, because most of other cryptocurrency-users want to invest more ethereum while the ethereum's price is low. If the price of ethereum gets double, triple, quadruple or 5x above , you will get bigger profit Wink
Activity: 56
August 14, 2018, 02:56:11 AM
I watch all of this goes... Etherium already costs 270 $ and still dropping... If Bitcoin will continue the price reduction, and Ethereum will go down in price after him, and a possible price of$200
Activity: 302
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 02:55:37 AM
I think that this year will be remembered by all very, very heavy for the crypto currency. And we will see even lower prices for top coins. And this means that we are at the best time for buying coins.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 14, 2018, 02:50:09 AM
It is now down to $ 200. But I do not expect ETH to drop to this level, even though I'm an investor but if the coin drops to too low it's hard to grow again.
Activity: 129
August 14, 2018, 02:45:42 AM
Why do you say that Ethereum is rubbish just because the price of Ethereum has fallen? Do you only see the decline of Ethereum? In this cryptocurrency market, all the currencies are falling, and even the currency's boss bitcoin is falling. I won't be like you, if you encounter some setbacks, you will be thunderous and cynic.
Activity: 132
August 14, 2018, 02:43:43 AM
Ethereum reaches $200. I think it is a good thing. I think it is a good time to invest in the market observation. Not everything is a bad thing. See how you want to treat it. I think the investment is now more profitable.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 02:42:40 AM
When the value of the ethereum in price as it currently then this is an opportunity. This is a great opportunity to buy the ethereum at low prices. It's not unusual because the ethereum is altcoin which has a great potential and of course will be able to reach the appropriate value with the quality for some time in the future.
Activity: 28
August 14, 2018, 02:41:29 AM
Not possible at all
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
August 14, 2018, 02:41:05 AM
Anything is possible in the crypto space, it is a very volatile market, hence the ups & downs. Let it go down to even 100 USD, so what, we can buy more.
Activity: 88
August 14, 2018, 02:40:19 AM
Yes i was so surprised too when i saw ETH around 355, but as this is going now with the current market situation, ETH can come to $200 because now it is already $260, anything can happen, but I'll urge all the folks to hold and don't sell at dip, let's wait and hope for the best.
Activity: 108
August 14, 2018, 02:38:14 AM
If you lose confidence in the market. Then I think you lost.
Even if Ethereum drops to $100, I won't worry, and I will buy it quickly. Ethereum is worth investing. Always one of the best coins
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 02:33:49 AM
actually I was also shocked and did not believe the current market situation, not even just ethereum, but almost all the altcoins and bitcoins experienced a very drastic price reduction, especially ethereum is currently at a price of $ 260 and has not shown signs of experiencing price increases or price recovery, whether or not the market will remain as it is now, but there is also a possibility that this is the impact of the bear market that has not even gone so far, and whether the bull market will come.
Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
August 14, 2018, 02:29:01 AM
in just 1-2 weeks ethereum reaches the lowest price in 2018 this is indeed hard to believe that it will happen like this, many experts give opinions and views that crypto will experience an increase in August but instead it is better and this makes us who have coin assets to hold it back even though it takes longer to wait.
Pages:
Jump to: