Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH Is going to hit 200 USD? - page 46. (Read 7471 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 05:42:43 PM
i think 300usd is psychological limit for etherium. i do not believe to continue to decreasing for the etherium price. All of alt coins going down but it will be Finnish
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
August 11, 2018, 05:40:20 PM
What's happening with Ethereum? The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 330 USD. What about you guys?
People can only predict and there isn't any reason behind the falling prices of crypto. But there was an article on bitcoin news that the current market is falling because the ETF got rejected so it was given that the rumour of ETF being approved gave the market a push and the prices rose but the news of ETF being rejected again pushed the prices down.
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
August 11, 2018, 05:32:32 PM
I can't believe this $200, I think the price of ETH will not be so low. Because there are a lot of people waiting for it, it may drop to $300, which should be the limit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
August 11, 2018, 05:31:31 PM
wow everything is possible right now why not in 50 $ bitcoin will keep droping which mean alt coin will drop more and more

That's a huge problem it gets to the community, it happens many coins will lossess the capability to recover it. Hope this will recover so soon so that more and more ICO's will be planted to this year 2018 cause if this affect will continue up to 3 -4 months many coins will be lost in the market.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
August 11, 2018, 05:28:29 PM
I don;t; believe that Ethereum will hit $200. I believe that Ethereum will go over thew last pick value this year. I hope that dropping of Ethereum will stop at $300.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 05:27:39 PM
The current situation is causing panic, and I think it will continue until 2019. But over time, I think that prices will go up again. However, I'm not going to invest any more money in cryptocurrency despite such low prices. Investments are becoming more dangerous every day and the cryptocurrency is losing confidence.
Activity: 69
August 11, 2018, 05:25:00 PM
So it's not just an Ethereum problem. This is the problem of the whole crypto market. I think this is due to the fact that now there are few people who want to buy bitcoin(and other coins). No one wants to enter the market when everything falls. Although perhaps now is the best time to buy crypto currencies.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 05:20:22 PM
I think am the only one seeing this
In fact I don't know what adjectives to qualify this
If care is not taken it will still decline more and drop in price, maybe etheruem is going to 100 dollars who knows.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 05:15:42 PM
What's happening with Ethereum? The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 330 USD. What about you guys?
Me too i can't believe my eyes when i see how low eth became but i have a lot of hope that it will rise again beyond our expectations
day by day all coin is down, including ETH also down in unbelievable price
idk when it can recover like last year, but i just hope it'd be
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 11, 2018, 05:13:59 PM
   Ethereum is going to $2000! If you know that it's great to buy some while
price is a under 400$. Ethereum is touching bottom for some time already.
I thought it will be at 500$, but price dropped more. I think soon we will see
the bottom, and that can be around 300$.
   From beginning Ethereum is a long-term investment for me and it's still is.
Keep your Ethereum and buy more if you can, good times are coming for holder's.
Activity: 125
Merit: 19
August 11, 2018, 05:03:36 PM
wow everything is possible right now why not in 50 $ bitcoin will keep droping which mean alt coin will drop more and more
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Diceroll.xyz
August 11, 2018, 05:00:41 PM
I don't think the market will go deeper. Seems like will go again up in some days. Although Ethereum prices moved sideways on Friday morning, a new fund endorsed by Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin has the crypto poised for some massive gains.  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
August 11, 2018, 04:38:13 PM
I think 250$ is really where the strong support is. But depends on bitcoin behaviour. If bitcoin hits 5k$, then ether could drop to 200$. Lower than that...I don't think so. I hope not, because it's one of my favourite platforms and truly revolutionairy, a lot of projects depend on it.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
August 11, 2018, 04:32:47 PM
I also have doubts about how the ETH fell like this, but even though it dropped to $ 300 but I'm sure it won't go down to $ 200 if indeed the ETH drops $ 200 there will be a very high increase because many will buy ETH at a very cheap, this time bitcoin has increased, hopefully ETH will also experience bulls.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
August 11, 2018, 03:57:54 PM
Me too i can't believe my eyes when i see how low eth became but i have a lot of hope that it will rise again beyond our expectations
Activity: 378
August 11, 2018, 03:53:47 PM
If the worst bitcoin situation plunges to $ 4000 then I believe Ethereum back $ 200 is probable. The Ethereum value you can see has fallen relative but I found it is normal, it is returning to value near the end of November last year before strong growth peaked at $ 1400. Remember all altcoins are affected by bitcoin, so many factors affect the short term so you should have a longer-term perspective. If bitcoin can actually increase back to $ 20,000, then Eth can grow to $ 1400, but wait patiently.
Activity: 95
August 11, 2018, 03:31:47 PM
Trust me if eth should hit 200usd i will advice you to by more to the existing one with you, the market is just like this a for a period if time and once all this market situations are settled then the market starts working towards gaining balance . so eth cab hit 200usd but it will rise to were it belong
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 11, 2018, 03:28:17 PM
At the beginning of 2017 the price of the ethereum was 10$.
Personally, I'm ready for anything. Even to the fact that a year later the ethereum will cost 10$ again.
Nobody can say what will happen in the future. Some people think that fall will last several years, another part is waiting for the green market already very soon. Only time will tell.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 11, 2018, 03:22:54 PM
its not becoming a garbage, it is just being affected by the current situation we're in the market. even if its price decreases, we cant call it a garbage, because it is still has its own value. and there are some chances that its price might increase again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
August 11, 2018, 03:07:51 PM
Because the Bitcoin ETF has been rejected, we still have to wait on September 30, when new details will be known. I'm sure $ 300 is the bottom, there is too much support below (290$ maybe). IMHO, 400$-500$ — end of August
Pages:
Jump to: