Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH Is going to hit 200 USD? - page 50. (Read 7471 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 11:02:41 AM
maybe everything is possible in 2018 for crypto the perfect year to accumulate and invest more cryptos good luck for all with their investment i personally double down in ether

You can say that again. 2018 is not really a very good year for cryptocurrency and juding from how things moved since January, I would really not expect much with the market value of coins until the end of 2018.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
August 11, 2018, 11:01:44 AM
What's happening with Ethereum? The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 330 USD. What about you guys?
ETH might be more flexible, than Bitcoin with its smart contract platform, but regarding scaling issue this cryptocurrency undergoes same problem that Bitcoin does. With a maximum network throughput of about 15 transactions per second ETH requires immediate scaling problem solution. This problem, however, is about to be resolved with the help of offchain payment channels, sharding and implementation of Proof of Stake consensus mechanism, but till that moment ETH will probably keep dropping slightly. Here you can find info on the upcoming scaling solution: https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-sharding-slated-for-2020-ethereum-foundation-researcher-justin-drake/
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
August 11, 2018, 10:58:36 AM
What's happening with Ethereum? The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 330 USD. What about you guys?
Actually yes I didn't expect eth price would drop this low considering it is one of the most indemand alt coins in crypto market today. but for brighter side rhis iscan opportunity to add more and for new comer in crypto market they are lucky as current price is very low now. opportunity to add more.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 10:56:29 AM
The hype has slowed down with dips happening from time to time, as opposed to strong consensus that ETH will head straight to the moon without stops. FUD sells will happen, lets face it, there's a lot of dumb money in ETH right now (ELI5: people buy ETH in hopes to get rich overnight, without any knowledge of ethereum as a technology). These hodlers got a taste of the sweet, most of them are winning, taking profit is generally an easier decision to make than cutting losses.
Activity: 364
August 11, 2018, 10:54:22 AM
I think $ 300 is a very good level to buy. But in order not to risk much, it's better not to buy for the whole amount, but to do it partially.
On the market is interesting moment now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 10:46:55 AM
we can't let that happen ...
let's join to buy eth coins and hold it together so the price can increase again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 10:46:03 AM
It is suprise for sure. But we have to understand that predictions are less precise like they are used to be in years behind. I disagree that it will became shitcoin ofcourse, it is just another bigger wave of bear market i suppose.
Activity: 910
August 11, 2018, 10:45:38 AM
I hold quite a lot of ethereum and read a lot of information, forecasts regarding crypto-currencies. The most pessimistic forecast about ETH is $ 150, and I think it's possible,at least I'm ready for it. It is obvious that the market is now heavily " dumped"

this is a nightmare for the ethereum coin holder because it continues to experience a decline and does not know how long, if we look at last year ethereum also experienced things like this and after the nightmare passed ethereum prices immediately soared, so I hope the current case can be like last year.
Activity: 196
August 11, 2018, 10:43:30 AM
I think we are waiting for the last decline, the ethereum will not be the least 300 dollars. And after August 29 I expect the growth of the entire cryptocurrency market
Activity: 252
August 11, 2018, 10:41:18 AM
everyone said so about the etherium, because that year it grew in August, but now everything has changed, which is to be expected.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
August 11, 2018, 10:38:29 AM
I hold quite a lot of ethereum and read a lot of information, forecasts regarding crypto-currencies. The most pessimistic forecast about ETH is $ 150, and I think it's possible,at least I'm ready for it. It is obvious that the market is now heavily " dumped"
Activity: 266
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 11, 2018, 10:37:03 AM
ETH is a potential electronic coin with modern technology, large community and high popularity. The price of the currency is depreciating, but I do not think it will fall to $ 200.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
August 11, 2018, 10:33:28 AM
There have been a lot of hyperbole in the market lately, with some predicting that ETH will be less than $200, and some even predicting that Bitcoin will be less than $1,000. I think this is totally impossible because it is already lower than the cost of mining.

another false idea.

50% of the world mining production of BTC is done in China. There, the cost of mining is way lower than in other places. below 5.000$ is when they lose money. So they are still mining at profit due to low price of electricity.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
August 11, 2018, 10:32:48 AM
Indeed, the market is now experiencing its not the best moments and ETH is no exception. It seems to me that in the next few days we will see the price of 220-240$.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 11, 2018, 10:29:23 AM
You can think anything in crypto world. And looking at the present market situation it seems possible for ETH to hit $200 but as many people predicted, if Bitcoin starts to increase then this will not be possible.
Activity: 100
Merit: 3
August 11, 2018, 10:28:28 AM
I can't wait to see where it ends up. I feel like it is going to take a serious bull run again soon!
Activity: 182
August 11, 2018, 10:28:17 AM
Now ETH price is approximately 300$ I think this price will be low down until it reach between 100$-200$ . This is a verry sad situation for ETH Holders . But this is a good situation for buy eth. I hope ETH will price up before 2019. Hold eth and wait.
Activity: 294
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
August 11, 2018, 10:26:50 AM
basically everything is unpredictable, including the ETH also cannot be predicted by anyone. everything is just a hope. keep thinking positive in a market situation like this. Every cloud has a silver lining. Keep the spirit!!
 Cool Cool
Activity: 182
August 11, 2018, 10:26:06 AM
I'm waiting for the price of eth to drop another 20%! I can't take it anymore and buy it ! I think just about $ 200 and will be purchased !
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
August 11, 2018, 10:23:31 AM
I believe that this happened in connection with the postponement of the fate date of the bitcoin. Let me remind you that the US Securities and Exchange Commission will make a final decision to open Bitcoin-ETF within two months. As a result, the price of the ETH fell.
I really do not think the market is falling simply because of the ETF decisions being delayed but the regulation talks around the world when it comes to this market may be the reason everyone is selling off their coins and i guess the market will recover only after the major countries comes up with regulations and until then the uncertainty continues and the market keeps on falling, on the brighter side this is the best time to enter this market for the long term and make a good investment at this time and not when the market is soaring.
Pages:
Jump to: