Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH Is going to hit 200 USD? - page 49. (Read 7471 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 11:49:22 AM
I think everything can happen, the current Cryptocurrency market is on the decline, not much Altcoin increased. Today, the market is unlikely to be blue, ETH, BTC and some other Alt decreases very strongly, this is unprecedented thing ever. I hope the Alt will rebound strongly later this year so investors will have little incentive to develop this market.
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 11:48:43 AM
ETH has a large enough market capacity so it is impossible to touch 200 Dollars in the next few months. I'm sure the price will soar. So if you have the intention to invest, buy now and hold it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
August 11, 2018, 11:48:33 AM
I was really surprised when I saw it this morning, but bitcoin is the cause . should it go up again everything will be back to normal.
I think it's still back to stable prices now and more surprised if the price returns to ICO 1BTC = 2000ETH Grin
Keep Calm
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
August 11, 2018, 11:42:56 AM
It's time to buy into your investment portfolio a couple of ETH, for future. The market will return, even if a couple of years. Those who bought bitcoin five years ago, too, could not imagine that it will grow in price, but anything can happen.

I agree with you that Ethereum is pretty cheap right now, if we compare his price right now to its price at all time highs, so this is great opportunity for long term investments. But we speak in short to mid term in market, when price can go all way down to 200 USD. Who knows, maybe this is the best moment to buy more, but in my opinion I think that is better to wait for better signs.
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 11:39:20 AM
The market continues to decline and makes users increasingly panic, if the price of bitcoin is below $ 5000 then it can be ascertained that the ETH price will drop to $ 200, but I hope that the market will soon improve.
Activity: 107
August 11, 2018, 11:39:02 AM
I was really surprised when I saw it this morning, but bitcoin is the cause . should it go up again everything will be back to normal.
Activity: 170
August 11, 2018, 11:37:34 AM
If bitcoin does not slide at the resistance at 5k8. I think the value of ETH will not collapse at $ 200. This can be determined in the next few days as psychology is pounding with a lot of pressure from traders. The process of dropping quite large in the past few days across the market.
Activity: 274
August 11, 2018, 11:36:49 AM
ethereum is the most durable altcoins.ethereum 200 dollar = marketcap $ 120-130 billion.Altcoins fall to the ground
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
August 11, 2018, 11:34:08 AM
It's time to buy into your investment portfolio a couple of ETH, for future. The market will return, even if a couple of years. Those who bought bitcoin five years ago, too, could not imagine that it will grow in price, but anything can happen.
Activity: 126
August 11, 2018, 11:32:35 AM
As predicted by experts in the crypto market they claim that ethereum prices are about to rebound, which is a good omen for eth traders and you can buy eth right now. i think you should buy etherum now!
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 11:31:40 AM
Anything can happen this year since the market became bearish since the first quarter of the year. We do not actually now until when will it last and how deep will the market crash. Let's just hope that something good will happen just before the year ends, or let's just keep buying the dip because we all know that the bear market will not last forever.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
August 11, 2018, 11:29:16 AM
Doesn't look like it'll go that low unless Bitcoin goes down below $4k - $5k which is unlikely to happen. ETH is mainly down in terms of usd because of the price of Bitcoin when you look at the exchange rate of Bitcoin to ETH this past week before and after the dip there's not a huge change. Bitcoin could go lower than where we are now but I don't expect it to last long the same thing will happen to alts. Also just because ETH suffered a massive loss this week doesn't mean its garbage. ETH isn't the only coin that is suffering this past couple of weeks almost every coin are losing value mostly because of Bitcoin.

He sees it.  Grin

I agree with him. The crypto world relying on the bitcoin price. Somehow, I am seeing a lot of coins going down and ETH cannot get away from that. There is no independence with this coins. When bitcoin is down, it will all happen to them. Recent ETF news have made a great impact to those who believed in it or are waiting for it to be accepted.

Maybe we should not stop supporting bitcoin for our other coins to get some value.
Activity: 38
August 11, 2018, 11:25:59 AM
Nobody knows what will happen with market in nearest time. All we know is that crypto will survive.So, I will not be surprised to see ETH for $200
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 11:25:55 AM
May be, All predictions are true only in the past. In my opinion, Ethereum will washout and go to 150$ and Bitcoin hit target is 4000$.

Activity: 196
August 11, 2018, 11:23:43 AM
Yes, now the price for ETH is very low, but bitkoyn has not yet finished its fall, which means that it can lower the cost of ETH, but $ 200 is an unrealistic picture for this asset, now I issue orders on ETH buying and the lowest point from the purchase is $ 250. If I was lucky enough to buy it at such a price, I would be very happy about it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 11:23:28 AM
no i dont  think it will reach such low level unless bitcoin goes down below 4k $,i think its good time to buy ethereum for long time,remember that crypto always returns after the fall
Activity: 270
August 11, 2018, 11:13:25 AM
We are all surprised to see such amazing price fall. But it doesn't mean that all is over & there is no hope at all. I know that all are very much upset, especially who are holding from such a long time ago. I want to say don't lose your hope, even price may go down little more. So in this sense 200$ is not impossible.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
August 11, 2018, 11:10:32 AM
It’s expected for prices of any crypto currencies to rise and fall, just like the stock market it may due to market corrections, regulations, pump and dump, the list are endless.
Activity: 110
August 11, 2018, 11:03:27 AM
I think $ 300 is a very good level to buy. But in order not to risk much, it's better not to buy for the whole amount, but to do it partially.
On the market is interesting moment now.

You're right. I would buy now or a little later if I could.
And now I can only watch how my deposit decreases. It's all very sad for Holder
Activity: 373
Merit: 13
August 11, 2018, 11:03:06 AM
in my opinion this is the right time to buy and invest into eth, and to hold it back if the price is down at this time so as not to panic and experience holding losses is the way to get profit, I think eth will rise at the end of this year
Pages:
Jump to: