Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is making some noise in the crypto market - page 10. (Read 15223 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
ethereum indeed does have quality and low prices of inappropriate for ethereum. slowly it started to go up and give a nice impact for many investors who bought at low prices. If the return is certainly increasing the ripple will start in slide again by ethereum in some time in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I guess ETH is back to its pavilion now, nearly it has pumped upto $50 from last week and slowly rocking, Yes it was really struggling this entire last quarter due to continuous price fluctuations. I hope it will regain its position as king of Alts.

If this problem will be resolved it will retain its position in crypto industry , with so many supporters and users of ETH I think It will remain as the king of altcoins so We hope by 2019 it will be materialized.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Of course ethereum will reach its normal price again and will become the king of altcoin, even though its value is still down and to be able to recover takes a long time, but ethereum is still a lot of supporters and they will remain patient waiting for ethereum to rise again
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
www.licx.io
I guess ETH is back to its pavilion now, nearly it has pumped upto $50 from last week and slowly rocking, Yes it was really struggling this entire last quarter due to continuous price fluctuations. I hope it will regain its position as king of Alts.
in recent days ethereum has always experienced a slight increase, perhaps this is the beginning of an increase in ethereum which will continue to grow and re-show as the king of altcoin, slowly but surely ethereum will definitely be the main platform that can be reused by major projects that will launch ICO
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
Eth will soon gain it's position back and replace xrp. Eth has been tremendous these past days and hopefully it would continue it's run.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Ethereum continues to show a very positive increase. We also hope Ethereum can regain victory and become the king of Altcoin. Now Ethereum has reached $ 144 and this still has the potential to continue to increase.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I see ethereum become stronger again this week and I hope that it still stay strong at the end of this year. Glad to see ethereum can turn into a green area and the price can increase higher. The price now is at $146, and I wonder how much ethereum can break the price at the end of 2018 because we are almost the end of the year. All in all, it is good for ethereum itself because the price was trying to recover step by step and if the situations are right, then the price can break the higher rate.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
actually if you say that noise is not just ethereum that makes a fuss, all cryptocurrency also makes a fuss but not as fierce as ethereum.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
That is true ethereum had making some noise in crypto market this is a good sign of ethereum price recovery probably it will continue to pull up the price of ethereum in first quarter of 2019. Still the ethereum as we consider the king of all altcoins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC

Ethereum 2.0 needs to show its better and really scalable, or EOS will be more used than it.
Cardano and NEO are also gaining traction as best Ethereum alternatives.
Both Ethereum, EOS, Cardano, NEO and even Waves, most of the ETH competitors, you can securely buy on CoinBundle platform.
There are no fees to buy, and no need for buyers/sellers, all is instantly done by the platform.
You can buy crypto using credit card/bank, and cashout your cryptocurrencies direct as physical money to your bank
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
There is no doubt that ethereum is nicely and slowly picking up on its price. After reaching its lowest for this year around $84, it is now back to around $125. The series of rises for 5 days really a good recovery. There is not of a concern after the market cap, the more important ckncern is the price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
I was very surprised to see that ETH has jumped to $131 this evening from $86 it was a week ago. It is a sign that the market is healthy.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
Yeh, it would be great if Ethereum will recover. My view is that before hardfork in January ethereum will show us a bullrun. But I don't know what will be the next after it.
Well it is expected that ethereum will soon rise when markets recover ethereum will maybe recover soon. Ethereum is now making noise in the market place because it is now slowly rising and many investors will surely wanted to buy more ethereum today in my part I suggest to buy more ethereum today because when the time come that it will rise we can maybe earn on it but If we don't stock more eth today maybe we can loss profit or we cannot gain when bull market occur.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Yeh, it would be great if Ethereum will recover. My view is that before hardfork in January ethereum will show us a bullrun. But I don't know what will be the next after it.
copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
Eth is noisy,but it has a base to be noisy. Very experienced team behind+ having a potential of scalability makes ethereum top crypto!
Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Ethereum is the 2nd largest and most wanted coins. ETH has always been a good investments and now it is continuing on the green charts. But for me bitcoin is still the king.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Velic Ecosystem
Ethereum definitely seems to be leaving all other Cryptocurrencies in the dust, the price increase has been pleasantly surprising and I am loving it 100%, I hope it returns back to it's former glory.
Activity: 154
it was predictable as the ethereum fell very much in price and it was so bounce off in price
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
I'm not sure if there is lot of buyer or seller of ETH because of the up coming hard forked but I believe that ETH will regain its 2nd spot on the market if the market continue to recover and new projects is created under Ethreum blockchain.

Notice how the price of Ethereum has risen over the past two days, with all the most ambitious updates of the project yet to come. I think that a good rally awaits us.
Activity: 182
ONe Social Network
I had no doubt that the ethereum would soon begin to rise again in price and as you can see it happened
Pages:
Jump to: