Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is making some noise in the crypto market - page 8. (Read 15223 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
The market situation is starting to improve and ETH has increased rapidly in a few days to pump up to $ 50. I am becoming more confident in the new year 2019 ETH will take up positions again and will increase dramatically.

For coin enthusiasts, ETH will definitely be happy with the increase now and begin to trust again to invest, the market that is starting to stretch is starting to look clear and altcoin is starting to grow rapidly in price. it's time we wait to start buying potential ETH coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
I am saying and everyone know not Only ETH. Market going down very much Bitcoin and altcoin all of these are very down. We can't responsible only Etehreum for noise in market.
You are right. Most of the altcoins have decreased because the effect of prices of BTC has declined throughout the year. Well, ETH looks noisy because it is ranked quite well in the Coinmarketcap precisely below Btc, so its excitement is a bit phenomenal compared to the decline of coins or other tokens.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
I guess ETH is back to its pavilion now, nearly it has pumped upto $50 from last week and slowly rocking, Yes it was really struggling this entire last quarter due to continuous price fluctuations. I hope it will regain its position as king of Alts.

I also worry about Ethereum and would like it to grow in price. I keep a lot of ETH, as well as tokens based on the Ethereum network. Therefore, any increase in the price of ETH increases my capital.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
I guess ETH is back to its pavilion now, nearly it has pumped upto $50 from last week and slowly rocking, Yes it was really struggling this entire last quarter due to continuous price fluctuations. I hope it will regain its position as king of Alts.

I probably missed the news about the reverse growth of ETH. I'd better sell ETH which I bought at $90 and repurchase at a lower price because there're no preconditions for the growth of ETH in 1,5-2 months!
Activity: 438
This is all very encouraging and encouraging! Great expectations for the next year! Efirium, please us, please. Do not let us down!
I think it is very strange that you hope so much. face it and stop praying. it is unlikely that in 2019 we will see a big growth.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
I believe that with time this project will take new heights, as it is very popular and in demand
Activity: 490
Merit: 123
It will not regain controll.
The ETH price has been heavily impacted by ICOs which is the essence of this asset , the ICO market is dead as we knew it, maybe new kind og ICO market will emerge but that does not mean that it will be on ETH basis.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
This is all very encouraging and encouraging! Great expectations for the next year! Efirium, please us, please. Do not let us down!
Activity: 658
i just said every price of ethereum below the 250$ mark is a cheap price i think ethereum will be so huge in the future thanks to the huge community behind it happy new year for everyone
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Yes, ethereum shows its strength and shows that ethereum will not be easy to defeat and not even easy to make the price collapse so that ethereum does such a price increase.
because ethereum is a very strong coin like bitcoin in the crypto world like the market and ICO projects too, so even though the price is currently destroyed it doesn't mean ethereum won't be able to rise again as it was wrong. because in a non-natural time, ethereum will definitely pump up the price again
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

I wouldn't be so confident about ETH after they  dump it all like a rug doll down to $80. Those who holds more than enough can take this boat to  its ground if they can and they can do it again once its price reach to its ATH again. Nevertheless its will give an opportunity for us all to profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Eth very strong coin and have great potencial in future!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
Why it is important for many people in what place in the Ethereum rating. Everyone knows that this is an innovative project, with a great team that is constantly evolving. Provided that the price will recover with the market and the project will become better, is it so important in what place it will be?
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
Yes, the ethereum woke up, and with it, the rest of the altcoins showed good growth over the past couple of days. This added positive to the market.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I was expecting this rally because it is overdue IMO, the Ethereum fork is round the corner and looking at the recent dip in the ICO market which reduce the selling pressure on the price. Ethereum as we have seen is currently oversold but the question now is can it regain its previous highs
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
It's fascinating to see that eth price has gained around 40% in just a few weeks.
Could this be the next bull that we are waiting for OR could this be the last pump, before we get into despair phase  - around $50 per eth???
Activity: 396
we know this year to be the worst year for krypto and a lesson for all of us, of course, hoping this storm will pass so that the cool breeze slowly approaches and makes the year ahead for crypto again
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

I am saying and everyone know not Only ETH. Market going down very much Bitcoin and altcoin all of these are very down. We can't responsible only Etehreum for noise in market.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
Yes, ethereum shows its strength and shows that ethereum will not be easy to defeat and not even easy to make the price collapse so that ethereum does such a price increase.
Activity: 434
Ethereum is one of basic coins for this market and it faced tough times like others but now, they came to take rank again from ripple. The ripple is really effective and good coins but if we compare ripple and ethereum, i think that ethereum has a lot of advantages than ripple.
Pages:
Jump to: