Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is making some noise in the crypto market - page 5. (Read 15223 times)

Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
everyone hopes that, because ETH has been facing a period of difficulties, and right now to get back up, it's just that we have to be patient waiting from time to time, whether it will change the following year.
eth hardfork in january maybe could be the solution for its price.investors will interested with this.and we've see in few days ago ethereum demand rise smoothly.
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
A little pleased the air jumped from $ 80 to $ 130. We are waiting for a large increase in modern times.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
I guess ETH is back to its pavilion now, nearly it has pumped upto $50 from last week and slowly rocking, Yes it was really struggling this entire last quarter due to continuous price fluctuations. I hope it will regain its position as king of Alts.
I noticed that too. Ethereum has long been making noise and just went hibernating when the market goes in bear mode. Now it is showing some signs that he wants to wake up a little bit but still sleepy. lol. I hope that by 2019, ethereum will surprised all and running to chase the bear and overtake it.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
everyone hopes that, because ETH has been facing a period of difficulties, and right now to get back up, it's just that we have to be patient waiting from time to time, whether it will change the following year.
Activity: 462
Yes, ethereum is noisy project! I guess there was an increase in dev progress and within 3 weeks eth network will be updated!
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
perhaps Ethereum will return to the second place in early January, before there will be an update on its network. then people will start to buy it
I think so.I am sure that before the update, many will start buying ethereum.Now apparently the lowest prices for this cryptocurrency.Very soon we will witness the ascent of ethereum on the 2nd and maybe on the 1st place.When the price of it will be even 2 times more than now, that's when the real noise begins!
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
perhaps Ethereum will return to the second place in early January, before there will be an update on its network. then people will start to buy it

I think it will take over XRP in the mid of January as there is a big surprise waiting for bakkt launch this twist and tale of these two coins will be more interesting in upcoming days.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Becoming king of Alts, of course still has a high chance for ETH, this is still a lot of spotlight for many people even though at the moment it is weakening, but we know that everything has not ended yet, there is still a lot of time ahead that can make it better, people's confidence is still high at ETH.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
Ethereum may be pumping now because of the incoming fork. I can see that after it pumped to $133, it didn't dip that much as soon as btc retraced. The bulls are holding Eth very strong now
Activity: 518
The ethereum is making some noise in the crypto market because the price of ethereum was gradually growing up perhaps this is the good sign of the recovery of ethereum in long way of falling the prices of this previous several months.
Activity: 448
Fluctuation of coin's price is just a normal activity in the market. Maybe it is the turning point to increase, not in a continues way but little by little surely ethereum gets high price again. Evey investors and traders hopes that not only ethereum would increase, also crypto enthusiast wants that every altcoins increases.
Activity: 392
It all depends on the upcoming update.
If it solves old problems and noticeably moves the project forward, the price will go above 250.
Also, if in the future, smart contracts are introduced that guarantee protection against fraudsters, the project will start to grow in value very strongly.
So it all depends on the company eth
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
It will take some time for Ethereum to regain its leading position among altcoins but recent upward pressure showed us that Ethereum has a big room for price increase.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
That's a very good news to hear, for the increase in the market, and 2019 will be more better than the current market price value, Secondly is the best time to invest Ethereum at the current price.
Activity: 308
Yes it has been making some noise for a while now and I hope it makes a louder one lol sure there have an increase in price and its quite encouraging that etthereum will be back soonest
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Yes in the past week ethereum shows its potential and rose almost 50$ from its bottom But I feel this movement is all because of  ethereum hard fork coming up in january 2019. I also hope if ethereum continue to strong it's position like this then we will see eth again on 2nd position after btc.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
everyone is counting on it and already missed the ethereum, which undoubtedly is the king of altcoins
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Ethereum is the most  undervalued altcoin between the top coins. Upcoming development upgrades should boost it`s price up. ETH is still the king of alts despite it is facing some problems and it is only matter of time when it will regain the second position on CMC
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
The ethereum price growth could be just a speculative pump, maybe someone just bought ethereum for future ico's or somehow have some insides. I guess in a month we will see what is going on with Eth.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
Indeed, ETH showed a small but steady growth, while interesting events await us, namely, an update on the ETH network as early as January 2019. I am sure that this event should shake even more the price of ETH and there is hope that the price will go up. Indeed, ETH is the best altcoin since it has the most advanced platform. But unfortunately, due to market manipulations, we see a decrease in prices and this is distressing. But we know that this cannot be permanently and the rise in prices must be unequivocal.
Pages:
Jump to: