Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is now dying, what do you think? - page 15. (Read 4729 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 01:58:57 AM
The ethereum will not die in the near future. As for me, he on the contrary begins to recover because he begins to show green areas. Let's see what will happen next.

I also think that the ethereum will not die. If this happens - the whole market will die, including bitcoin
I do not think so. Bitcoin can live without ETH. Useless coins will be eliminated and this is justified.
The junk projects are filling up eth. If you want eth to price the junk projects should be removed
Activity: 336
August 28, 2018, 01:57:00 AM
I think that ETH is now accumulating. Almost all ICOs use ETH blockchain, thats why it really depends on situation with them. ICO market now on the bottom (nobody wants to invest) so ETH's falling stopped on 250$ per ETH.
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io
August 28, 2018, 01:50:50 AM
if topicstarter think that ethereum dying in april what he think now)) do ot worry ethereum will grow back startig in autumn.
Activity: 30
August 28, 2018, 01:48:53 AM
Ethereum is not by any means dying at all. I personally do not believe it is dying. The market situation is telling on them all and there is no coin presently in the market that is not touched. That does not mean death.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 01:45:06 AM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

The ether will not die while bitcoin is alive. And as long as this is clearly not, then the alts will remain afloat, and sometimes even show good performance. Let's see how everything will develop further.
Activity: 198
August 28, 2018, 01:42:25 AM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

I agree that most of them lose money, but they are newcomers, and expect a big profit, and they do not understand the nature of this market.
Activity: 148
August 28, 2018, 01:39:33 AM
I don't think Ethereum is going to die. I think the price of Ethereum is so low now that we can invest in it because I believe the price of Ethereum will rise in the future.
Activity: 378
August 28, 2018, 01:36:32 AM
ethereum is enough altcoin has nice potential. despite the fact that it's undergoing a decline in costs in fact not create this an enormous issue as a result of the cycle of the many cryptos is so like that
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
August 28, 2018, 01:34:12 AM
Yes, you can see that ETH has been on a long-term, slow downward trend after last year's rise. Now its price has reached its lowest point.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 03:07:38 PM
I think further we will see the price of the Ethereum within 400 dollars. And its total domination will increase to 30% of Bitcoin's capitalization.
Activity: 68
August 27, 2018, 04:34:52 PM
I think it has managed to put quite a fight to the drop on the market, some other altcoins lost all of the progress they experienced in the last years, now they are worth pennies.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 04:24:11 PM
Indeed, the price of ETH has seriously decreased over the past few months. But it is unlikely that such a situation will lead to its death or complete extinction. Recently, John McAfee wrote in his twitter account that he was amused by the sharp drop in the cost of Ethereum. He noted that ETH are one of the most important crypto-currencies, since almost 50% of altcoins work on its platform. McAfee compared this to the fact that everyone evaluates water, but not the containers in which it is transferred.
Activity: 126
August 27, 2018, 04:23:38 PM
I think that the ethereum still has something to show. So he is not going to die yet. Those coins that fail to withstand competition will die and the ethereum will survive.
Activity: 65
August 27, 2018, 04:20:45 PM
The ethereum will not die in the near future. As for me, he on the contrary begins to recover because he begins to show green areas. Let's see what will happen next.

I also think that the ethereum will not die. If this happens - the whole market will die, including bitcoin
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
August 27, 2018, 04:20:14 PM
I think ETH will increase again as Bitcoin increases and ETH's price increases depend on Bitcoin's limit. For example,  Bitcoin increase of about $ 1,000 in new ETH goes up about $ 200. I watched it on the coinmartketcap and saw the situation going in the right direction. I think that we must wait for more.

I have one word for all the people that automatically assume that Eth won't or can't drop to $10 and stay there;

Quark
I think is not going to happen because Ethereum right now is become more popular and possible to increase even more once the price of all crypto are start rising. And even it's price is drop it doesn't mean that it going to die because eventually Ethereum will remain to increased and grow much more like to Bitcoin. So I recommend to keep waiting and don't give up to ETH besides its really worth it.
Activity: 168
August 27, 2018, 04:13:45 PM
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
August 27, 2018, 04:09:19 PM
I think ETH will increase again as Bitcoin increases and ETH's price increases depend on Bitcoin's limit. For example,  Bitcoin increase of about $ 1,000 in new ETH goes up about $ 200. I watched it on the coinmartketcap and saw the situation going in the right direction. I think that we must wait for more.

I have one word for all the people that automatically assume that Eth won't or can't drop to $10 and stay there;

Quark
Activity: 381
August 27, 2018, 03:57:09 PM
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 27, 2018, 03:46:42 PM
We should not complain when market is in bearish trend. Majorly most of the coins are dropping so we should not worried about ethereum. Ethereum will never die it will bounce back anytime. Ethereum has huge supporting community. Even I am planning to add more ethereum in my portfolio.
Activity: 55
August 27, 2018, 03:20:56 PM
When Ethereum dying, this is an opportunity for those of us who want to get big profits, buying is something I strongly recommend, ethereum is a coin that has a good reputation in the future because it has been tested.

About bitcoin said 300 times that he died. And bitcoin is growing now.
The ethereum will not die either, it will not even be below $ 200
Pages:
Jump to: