Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or EOS? - page 3. (Read 25812 times)

Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
May 22, 2019, 02:04:25 PM
More and more blockchain games choose EOS instead of ETH (and I believe it's the same with ICOs)

Hey crypto gamers! What do you prefer more?
EOS have potential but to dominate ETH it will take  long time
i dont say its impossible but the thing what EOS achieve today exist in ETH for a long time already
ETH dominate other crypto not just in ico or cryptogames
but also in exchange because it have own market where you can trade in other altcoin
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
May 22, 2019, 01:44:43 PM
I see EOS as a good coin with great potential in the nearest future but that can't make it to be compared with Ethereum, to my observation Ethereum is the coin with the highest usage in the cryptosystem as almost all the Altcoins rely on Ethereum blockchain I see Ethereum as coin that will be competitive with Bitcoin in the future so don't compare it with EOS.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
May 16, 2019, 04:11:55 AM
Despite the fact that I consider Ethereum one of the most powerful projects of our time, the EOS also has very good plans for the future. If the EOS team will be able to realize their plans at least half then we will see a mad increase in the price of this coin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
May 16, 2019, 04:02:30 AM
I still have to take a much closer look at everything that is going on with EOS. I highly look forward to how everything will unfold with this project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
May 12, 2019, 05:07:59 PM
At the moment, the Ethereum ecosystem is much larger than the EOS ecosystem. Ethereum aims to create really useful applications. EOS relies on gaming and gambling.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
May 12, 2019, 04:39:37 PM
Both of them are very good as a platform. They both have their own users own dapps. At this moment ethereum is the biggest platform based token in the whole ecosystem and they have most user  and used cases. In the other hand Eos is younger than ethereum but Eos had the biggest ICO ever they collected a lot of money. And they are working really hard in their platform. They already achieved some good dapps like some games and gambling based dapps taht have many users. So they both are really working well and in future they will also.
So they both are very good option for investment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
May 12, 2019, 04:06:17 PM
I believe that Ethereum should go for Bitcoin and grow in price by another 20-30%. I think I will buy at a price of 180-190 dollars.
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 03, 2019, 01:17:40 PM
I will definetely choose both, but now if i will have extra money to invest i will put 65-70% on ETH and difference on EOS and i will hold until i can make a profit or until a new bull run.
very good strategy. the main thing is to have time to understand when the bull market begins to have time to sell your coins in time. and it is important to understand when there will be a correction and when the bear market begins. very many people thought the same way as you  in October 2017 and many of them just did not have time to sell
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
May 03, 2019, 12:37:35 PM
I will definetely choose both, but now if i will have extra money to invest i will put 65-70% on ETH and difference on EOS and i will hold until i can make a profit or until a new bull run.
Activity: 746
https://axiomapay.com/
May 03, 2019, 12:00:21 PM
Quite confused to choose both because the two coins have their own advantages. But I would prefer EOS because EOS has better technology than ETH. ETH is also good and many ico projects make tokens from this platform, but unfortunately the supply is unlimited so the price is quite difficult to rise
yes,everyone has different perceptions, including me, different from you, I am the opposite, I think both are good enough but the things that stand out in me, I prefer ethereum because my work depends on the ethereum platform, tokens generated from the reward program I have now mostly the results of erc20.
Activity: 520
KUWA.ai
May 03, 2019, 11:32:51 AM
Quite confused to choose both because the two coins have their own advantages. But I would prefer EOS because EOS has better technology than ETH. ETH is also good and many ico projects make tokens from this platform, but unfortunately the supply is unlimited so the price is quite difficult to rise
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
May 03, 2019, 11:12:03 AM
I like both of coins Etherium and Eos coin. But I mostly like Etherium Because of it’s high marketcap and Use case. I think in near future etherium will hold it’s position tightly.
Activity: 397
May 03, 2019, 11:08:14 AM
EOS and ETH are one of the altcoins that have good prospects for the long term, because ETH has a smart contract for several ico projects and on the other hand EOS is also growing rapidly even some ico projects are starting to use the platform owned by EOS. , I see most gamers also like EOS.
Activity: 602
Merit: 24
May 03, 2019, 10:56:38 AM
EOS is arguably the strongest competitor to Ethereum. Ethereum was the first blockchain to introduce smart contracts. Ethereum smart contracts are written in Solidity. EOS smart contracts are written in C ++. Writing smart contracts on EOS is much easier than writing smart contracts on Ethereum. Ethereum has serious competition in terms of the development process. If you need to make the same application on both Ethereum and EOS, then on EOS it will be much easier and faster.
Activity: 406
May 03, 2019, 10:27:59 AM
More and more blockchain games choose EOS instead of ETH (and I believe it's the same with ICOs)

example:
https://gameunculus.io/blog/94
Both altcoins look very strong in the market , I think it's worth being in eos now, as the bullish trend of this coin is preserved , but eth now looks very bearish
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
May 03, 2019, 10:25:18 AM

example:

although many have used EOS for many things ... but I still believe and be loyal to Ethereum ... because Ethereum is a powerful platform and a platform used by ICO developers ... even though ETH prices are currently down, I still believe that the price of Ethereum will rise again like last year ... and EOS also has the potential to become a big platform in the world of cryptocurency ... but I will still use ETH .

Ethereum is certainly more promising than EOS, moreover most ETH-based tokens are successful and enter the top 100, making ethereum use continue to increase.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
May 03, 2019, 10:18:01 AM

example:

although many have used EOS for many things ... but I still believe and be loyal to Ethereum ... because Ethereum is a powerful platform and a platform used by ICO developers ... even though ETH prices are currently down, I still believe that the price of Ethereum will rise again like last year ... and EOS also has the potential to become a big platform in the world of cryptocurency ... but I will still use ETH .
Activity: 194
April 17, 2019, 04:13:23 PM
Soon there will be a year as the ICO EOS ended and when he promised to defeat Ethereum, however, the EOS could not even get at least half of the power of Ethereum. I think this will continue for a long time. EOS will not be able to defeat Ethereum.
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 17, 2019, 04:07:56 PM
Both of them are very fine as an investment but of I have to take one I will go for EOS. Ethereum is one of the best and revolutionary project in this market. And at this moment ethereum is the biggest and most used platform. In the other hand EOS had the biggest ICO ever and they are developing the platform really good many good projects and daaps are in Eos. And some of them got the most used dapps in whole Blockchain community. But Eos is more popular for games and gambling dapps. I think Eos has a bright future in upcoming days. And ethereum also doing fine they recently announced and hardfork to go to next level where they will work with scalability issues. So both are good upcoming days will dicide which one is best.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 17, 2019, 03:33:40 PM
I like both coins.  But there is one to choose, I would vote for ethereum because it is more popular.  Because of this, he has more users.
Maybe new traders can take the big and top cryptocurrencies for learning the basics of trading in the crypto industry but taking a small market cap coins can give better profit/loss ratio in the long run. Cryptocurrencies can lead to big losses but everything depends on the strategy of a trader.
Pages:
Jump to: