Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or EOS? which coin will survive? - page 38. (Read 27573 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
August 30, 2018, 05:15:40 AM
In my own discretion, I will go for ETH because I can see it's doing best on the market more that EOD on the market since we started seeing the red market.
Activity: 337
August 30, 2018, 05:14:14 AM
for me both of them will survive, actually all top 10 coins in coinmarketcap will be the best one to get most because of their consistency and track record. If you will buy more of them and hold it until it surpass their all time high from previous years. Im sure you will have a huge profit of your investment. This is all base on my experience.
Activity: 364
August 30, 2018, 05:10:59 AM
Looking at the nature of both coins, there is the possibility that both of them will survive with ETH having the highest survival rate from my point of view.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 05:08:11 AM
EOS is a good coin, but I think Ethereum is the best. As we know that Ethereum is in second place in the coin market but EOS has so far. ethereum has been in the market for a long time and has a good reputation, many ICOs use their blockchain. Because most coins are best for investing even bitcoin is king, ethereum is the best coin now to invest. because they have many ICo who accept and partner ethereum for their business.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
August 30, 2018, 05:03:04 AM
ETH is the winner here, also EOS good too but it can't compete with Ether. ETH is being used more widely, a lot of ICOs already adopted on ETH smart contract so it has great chance to survive soon.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 04:59:04 AM
Share please your opinion
What are the +/- for each one and Why will this one survive?
Maybe there is something that you see and other don't
EOS in the future will be Ethereum's main competitor, for now Ethereum is still the best.
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
August 30, 2018, 04:57:25 AM
If EOS delivers then they can and will replace ETH but the same can be said for many other upcoming blockchains. There are many offering to provide far superior services to ETH but as of yet none of them have delivered.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 04:50:46 AM
I personally prefer ethereum, but you should personally research to determine which coins are good for you to hold. You can read some opinions from the discussions in this forum and you can also read from other sources.
Activity: 532
August 30, 2018, 04:48:34 AM
both have the surplus of its own. ethereum has a great platform and it could make him endure and even growing in the next few years. EOS much concern many investors with its movement and it would be a good thing for competition with another altcoin. I good ethereum or EOS will survive everything.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
August 30, 2018, 04:44:18 AM
ETH is more stable than that EOS, personally, I don't know EOS, unlike ETH many of us here already know ETH than EOS, maybe they have both potential but in terms of getting survive then I go for ETH.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
August 30, 2018, 04:37:21 AM
of course ethereum will survive for sure the second popular of cryptocurrency, i don't know about EOS, but many recommend this altcoin for long term invesment, it seems will survive as well.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
August 30, 2018, 04:23:30 AM
none of them.
Activity: 80
August 30, 2018, 04:22:53 AM
I think that after two years, neither of them can survive. Maybe I am a madman, but I think the cryptocurrency market is far more crazy than we think.
Activity: 139
August 30, 2018, 04:19:44 AM
ETH and EOS are both great coins/blockchain/flatform.
And there are many detailed comparison.

With me, it is so easy that:
which coin will survive? => Both.
ETH or EOS?  => I buy and hold both.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
August 30, 2018, 04:16:06 AM
the first step in being successful is always asking the right questions!

both these coins are going to survive like the other 2000 altcoins that are "surviving" and similarly they will be profitable to invest in just like the rest of the 2000 altcoins are.
the real question that you should be asking is how you can make profit from these coins. and the answer is pretty complicated but for starters you should invest in them while they are rising and having a positive overall market (pumping periods) and then you should make sure to sell them when you reach profitability and feel like the positive market is coming to an end (aka before the dumping season begins).
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 04:08:21 AM
I think Eos and Ethereum will survive, I am confused by your question, in my opinion your question is unclear and has no meaning that anyone can understand, everyone knows the advantages and disadvantages of Eos and Ethereum, these 2 altcoins will survive and will still grow, Do you want to ask about the technology comparison between Eos and Ethereum?
Activity: 24
August 30, 2018, 04:04:57 AM
I know ethereum will survive because the team are interested in making the coin and the project entirely a better option for people around the world. They are ready to make changes to their system so that ethereum will be able to stand the test of time
Activity: 266
Merit: 20
August 30, 2018, 03:58:01 AM
Share please your opinion
What are the +/- for each one and Why will this one survive?
Maybe there is something that you see and other don't

The one of the main factors for any currency survival is the strong believe that the value of that currency will not depreciated in the future. Ask yourself in what future: ETH or EOS do you believe?   
I choose ETH because it's more popular which means people have a strong believe in its survival.
Activity: 41
August 30, 2018, 03:46:23 AM
Between ETH and EOS I prefer ETH, ETH has a strong foundation, and it has more popularity in the blockchain platform and many legal projects, which is unmatched by other cryptocurrencies, I now hold Is ETH, I believe ETH will bring me huge profits.
Activity: 169
July 10, 2018, 03:13:10 AM
the coin that will survive is Ethereum because EOS is also slightly better than Ethereum so from that I am sure with Ethereum because it has good potential and good growth and I am sure Ethereum is what will survive for now
Pages:
Jump to: