Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or EOS? which coin will survive? - page 7. (Read 27573 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 09, 2019, 01:33:58 PM
doesn't matter now,

TRON platform will have the most dapps in a few weeks

EOS and ETH are like myspace and friendster

TRON is like facebook

We'll see. AFAIK, Ethereum is the most popular smart contract to date. For TRON to beat Ethereum and EOS, it would need to gather the same or greater level of adoption within the mainstream world. As far as ETH and EOS goes, they both have huge potential of becoming largely adopted by serious businesses and companies around the world. EOS is highly scalable with zero fees, whereas ETH is secure and reliable.

On the other hand, TRON is good, but it doesn't have the same traction as ETH and EOS. Of course, we cannot deny that TRON is highly scalable the same way EOS is, since it uses nearly the same consensus algorithm as EOS (known as DPoS). An advantage that TRON has over EOS is that it's largely compatible with Ethereum's EVM. That's not possible with EOS, since it has its own VM which is incompatible with the EVM. Putting technical things aside, both ETH and EOS may survive after all because of their dedicated development teams, and ever-growing community support. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
January 09, 2019, 09:35:55 AM
Both projects are very good and will coexist in this market together, ETH and EOS cannot eliminate each other, maybe they compete with each other to develop and no cryptocurrency will die.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
January 09, 2019, 09:34:03 AM
I do not think this would be a fair comparison at all because in almost every aspect, Ethereum would beat EOS hands down, there is just little to no challenge at all.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
January 09, 2019, 09:23:57 AM
Cool 8)Ofcourse i'll go in ETH. EOS is a good coin too but not equal in strong foundation of ETH and its popularity when it comes in blockchain platform and many legit projects that i know EOS is none or maybe it has but not a good one. That is only my suggestion. Both of this coin is from same origin.So we can't predict which one will survive.As like bitcoin and bitcoin cash,both of them will survive.EOS is the corrected from Ethereum.Till now EOS is token and ETH is a coin. Personally I think both of this will survive in the market .Most  of people will hold ETH  for their future. Cool Cool
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
January 09, 2019, 08:08:08 AM
What coin will survive in 2019 can only guess.judging by what is happening in the market will survive EOS and ETHERNET/ will Disappear weak coins low demand and lack of demand in the market.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
January 09, 2019, 08:07:04 AM
The two above mentioned projects have been on the market for a long time, a large number of funds have been invested in them, each has an excellent developer community. Both projects are key to the crypto market. I am sure that both will survive.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 09, 2019, 08:05:22 AM
Both ethereum and EOS are highly qualified to become the coin of the future in finance, payment transaction and business. Ethereum is the second mist capitalized coin and EOS is also in the most 10 high cap coin. These two coin have gone beyond surviving.
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus
January 09, 2019, 08:02:20 AM
doesn't matter now,

TRON platform will have the most dapps in a few weeks

EOS and ETH are like myspace and friendster

TRON is like facebook
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
January 09, 2019, 07:58:34 AM
In my own opinion, ETH and EOS will survive in the long run. Both are very solid projects, with unique team and products. For now, Ethereum has more prospects because of many projects hinged on ETH and also many DApps. Recently ETH foundation started giving grants to some start-ups trying to improve the project, the last grant was given to Parity technology. Also the upcoming upgrade of ETH architecture is another boom factor, the new consensus algorithm will make much sense. EOS too has great updates with regards scalability, but I think EOS is lagging in personal wallet aspect.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
January 09, 2019, 07:49:04 AM
I believe that both EOS and Ethereum have great potential. Ethereum is by far the most popular cryptocurrency after Bitcoin, but EOS also has a very good prospect in development, so I can not even assume that one of these coins will not survive in the future, in my opinion they are both worthy of development in this market.
Activity: 267
January 09, 2019, 04:24:40 AM
Both will survive in my opinion. Though Ethereum is stronger than EOS, EOS is still in its infant stage and its a token, it also has great potentials so we can't say it won't survive, at least not yet. Ethereum is a strong coin, the smart contract platform provision for other tokens and the Number 2 coin on CoinMarketCap makes me say it will survive.
Activity: 560
January 09, 2019, 04:19:54 AM
Both coins will surprise as they are established ones and have a good team and technology, and they are performing very well in the market being in the top 10 list. But if you want me to choose any one of them, I will definitely go for bitcoin, the oldest and top coin. I will choose it for various reasons. As I am also investor, I think it will give me a more profit as it has much potentiality to increase in prices. The coin is being used in the method of payments by many companies across the world. 
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
January 09, 2019, 04:13:21 AM
Ethereum for me is more trustworthy. Even EOS has better raring by Weiss Cryptocurrency Ratings.
I know that EOS offers more features for users, but simply I can't trust in a new coin that was created recently and it is better than 4 years developed Ethereum.
Activity: 459
January 09, 2019, 04:08:10 AM
The comparison between the two is very difficult. But I think they will exist in the future and will not disappear. This is the mainstream coin, they are not as worthless as the altcoin. These coins will still exist in the future.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
January 09, 2019, 03:37:30 AM
Share please your opinion
What are the +/- for each one and Why will this one survive?
Maybe there is something that you see and other don't
Ethereum is to do the basic chain, to apply services to other altcoins, so it will have such a high value today. I still insist on investing in ETH.
copper member
Activity: 382
Merit: 0
January 08, 2019, 10:04:09 AM
I would also choose etherum because the platform style and the concept of Ethereum was the best and Ethereum have more users than EOS. Bitcoin's fall cause the downfall of Ethereum and EOS also but mostly all of us knows that when Bitcoin goes up again, all other coins at the top 100 on coinmarketcap will surely retain their value again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
January 08, 2019, 09:57:37 AM
of course ethereum will last, because the longer ethereum and its market cap tend to be more stable than eos.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
January 07, 2019, 10:06:28 PM
For me ethereum and EOS are good coins but ETH is the second best coin after Bitcoin. It will be difficult for EOS to defeat Ethereum. ETH is a coin that is very popular than EOS.
Activity: 308
January 07, 2019, 09:58:46 PM
Because both of them are good coins and my potential is sure the coin will be able to last long for the future, no doubt for ethereum and eos because the coin has the privilege that it will last for the future
Activity: 471
January 07, 2019, 09:44:41 PM
Instead of choosing projects that have already been largely pumped many times, it is better to invest in new promising tokens with small capitalization, for example, I invested in the Etheera project (ETA token) and am very pleased with my choice. In a few months this token will increase in price by at least 5-10 times.
someone has his own opinion so they understand what they think is the best. definitely choose coins or tokens that are reliable because they can be profitable.

Ethereum or EOS are coins that are just as good so it would be better if you have both of these coins, and believe that they will survive. If you are sure and always try it will definitely succeed, live patiently, many people already know about Ethereum so they do not choose wrong, if you choose Ethereum. EOS is also a coin that has good quality, this is a blockchain platform similar to Ethereum so it is likely that it can be like Ethereum in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: