Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 18. (Read 169381 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
August 24, 2018, 04:04:03 PM
Both are very different coins but both have equal potential to be the best coin after the bitcoin...litecoin has shown a huge process last year and ethereum is the second coin after bitcoin so both are good for the long term..i would love to hold both of them
I don't follow LTC too closesly but what is the huge progress of it last year? Yea, the price has increased a lot but what real development of the coin happened? ETH has more possibilities and also more potential imho
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 03:20:42 PM
for me ETH is favorite, but LTC isnot bad currency, i think ETH have better pottential then LTC, becouse ETH team working allday with new and new ICO projects, Smart contracts is better gift for ETH pottential.
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 03:05:27 PM
Both are very different coins but both have equal potential to be the best coin after the bitcoin...litecoin has shown a huge process last year and ethereum is the second coin after bitcoin so both are good for the long term..i would love to hold both of them
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 03:02:39 PM
Personally, I believe ethereum is the best altcoin for long term investment because of the very good potentials and features that it has. It has very good team member, technology and it is also a promising coin that is good for long term investment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
August 24, 2018, 02:59:41 PM
If you choose one of the two, then of course my choice will fall on the ethereum, if you put any such question, then most likely he chooses the ethereum. This is not surprising because lightcoin does not have such capabilities as Ether...
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
August 24, 2018, 02:42:01 PM
According to the situation of the present market, both are suitable because in the middle of the market there can be very nice things if you are not going to experience a decline in the market.

Ethererum would be my choice to hold long term as it has the biggest chance of going up the most. LTC is not a bad option either. It will go up as well. The block halving is going to occur sometime soon, so that may help the price a bit as well. However, it still won't hit ETH prices.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
August 24, 2018, 12:03:04 PM
According to the situation of the present market, both are suitable because in the middle of the market there can be very nice things if you are not going to experience a decline in the market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Swipe!
August 24, 2018, 11:57:42 AM
I can't imagine that LTC is a real rival to ETH, not a single chance for LTC against ETH, as investing potential as well, that's not even right to compare them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
August 24, 2018, 10:34:56 AM
I would rather invest in Ethereum for the long-term than litecoin.
Ethereum is my favorite altcoin, with a solid product and numerous applications.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
August 24, 2018, 10:18:59 AM
Ethereum is a good choice to invest for long term profit, and they are aiming for 1 million transaction per second which is a turning point.
ETH is better for long-term trading as I guess. I am sure Ethereum price will go up fast. It might reach 2K in 2019. Litecoin is a very good and fast token but the number 2 cryptocurrency has more chances to gain.

Well, both of these altcoins are created for a long-term trading. Ethereum (as I see) will be the better gainer. So you'd better invest most of your money in this token.
I will vote no for litecoin. It has created to become the alternative way to the bitcoin. Remember when bitcoin was getting a big problem on its scalability before segwit has already implemented and then it can become an alternative to send your money with cheap fees. Ethereum is for long term but not for litecoin.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 09:02:43 AM
It depends on the purpose of use. For example, Litecoin is better to use for trading, while Ethereum is preferable to mine.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 05:39:14 PM
Ltc has no practical application. it's just a coin. The encryption market is beginning to mature. Ltc will slowly lose its value. Eth is worth holding for a long time . The new coin raises funds on the platform of the ETH  . it will become more and more popular.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
August 23, 2018, 02:44:11 PM
Ethereum is a good choice to invest for long term profit, and they are aiming for 1 million transaction per second which is a turning point.
ETH is better for long-term trading as I guess. I am sure Ethereum price will go up fast. It might reach 2K in 2019. Litecoin is a very good and fast token but the number 2 cryptocurrency has more chances to gain.

Well, both of these altcoins are created for a long-term trading. Ethereum (as I see) will be the better gainer. So you'd better invest most of your money in this token.
Activity: 69
August 23, 2018, 02:24:15 PM
No doubts about this - ethereum of course. It's beenmany moments during this year when people told about the end of this curency - but look at it now! Raising again!
Activity: 109
August 22, 2018, 06:56:48 AM
I don't agree with you. I don't think the two coins you choose are suitable for long-term holding. They will make you lose money.
Activity: 168
August 22, 2018, 06:32:03 AM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks
I would not recommend investing in LTC.  I think this coin will not grow in price 2 times or more.  ETH is my choice
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
August 21, 2018, 05:54:22 AM
i would go for litecoin, Ethereum seem to be more susceptible to manipulation, plus the fact that ICOs success or failure can significantly affect the price.
I almost think ETH is a coin for other coin, how many tokens in ICO projects refer to ETH and ICO fund raising lenders ICO to withdraw dollars. That makes ETH a continuous value drop
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 03:21:48 AM

Activity: 196
August 21, 2018, 12:19:19 AM
I think it is best to hold both coins for a long term.  This is less risky and perhaps the best option.  Now the price for both coins is very low.
Activity: 168
August 20, 2018, 11:31:32 PM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks
It is better to hold onto the long term.  This is a more reliable coin than LTC.  And more promising.
Pages:
Jump to: