Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 20. (Read 169381 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 03:30:43 PM
ETH is a more profitable coin than LTC.  If you invest in LTC and hold the coin for a long term, then there is a very big chance that you will lose some of the money.
Activity: 779
Merit: 502
August 16, 2018, 02:36:41 PM
Long term the chance of ethereum dying is much higher than the chance of litecoin dying.

But eth also got the potential for a much higher price increase short term.

If I had to hold only one of them long term it would be litecoin. If I had to hold both I would go 70/30 litecoin/eth.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 02:31:54 PM
I also go for ETH because it is stable and most of the ICOs using this network for their smart contracts so it is tested for fast transactions, I also have a lot of token in ETH network too.

As an investor, I can not determine the reasonable cost of ETH, do analysis or forecasts. In this issue, advertising is more important, which will be able to present information influencing the behavior of investors.
August 16, 2018, 01:55:52 PM
Well if you ask me,i will say that ethereum is the way forward because i trust ethereum more than i trust litecoin and will like to advise everyone that they should hold their ethereum and not sell them due to the current price of ethereum.
Activity: 55
August 16, 2018, 11:22:24 AM
If we choose to hold in the long term, the ETH selection is ok, in my opinion, but this coin is currently falling, but not a deep fall can not grow back but they are now rising.
Activity: 168
August 16, 2018, 11:02:37 AM
For priavilnogo investing you need to draw up an analysis of the graph of the crypto currency for a long period. Plus, you need to intuitively determine the potential for currency growth.
Activity: 98
Merit: 31
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
August 16, 2018, 10:30:57 AM
Very hard to compare this two, Ethereum is the number 1 choice in terms of infrastructure for token, while litecoin is, as the name says it, just a coin or currency without any additinal added values.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 10:12:19 AM
I like both of these for the long term. LTC may provide higher returns due to its lower marketcap.
I completely agree with you.
I bought ETH and LTC not so long ago.
As well as BTC, Ripple and soem other small cap alt coins. I will hold it 5-10 years.
And I dont doubt I will make some nice money here...
Activity: 144
August 15, 2018, 05:24:44 PM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks
Of course, it's better to hold ETH because it's a very popular coin with good developers.
Activity: 60
August 15, 2018, 04:00:10 PM
I think now ETH will be much more profitable than LTC.  Especially if you now buy ETH.
August 15, 2018, 03:21:21 PM
For sure, Both Litecoin and Ethereum are very good choices for any one wants to invest in altcoins in long-term. They are always attractive for investors and cause their price to rise in long-term.

But better to not ignore Bitcoin. Invest in Bitcoin too to not miss the opportunity. Bitcoin is still rising and will rise more and more.

The team is much stronger than the other coins, therefore it goes second after bitcoin. I personally have no doubts what kind of coin to invest my money.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
August 15, 2018, 02:48:15 PM
I like both of these for the long term. LTC may provide higher returns due to its lower marketcap.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
August 15, 2018, 02:45:33 PM
I trust ETH more. It seems to me that this coin is more promising than LTC. I have long supported this project, and I like the idea and a strong team.
Activity: 15
August 15, 2018, 02:44:03 PM
In my opinion, I think ETH for a long term .
This will be good.
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
August 15, 2018, 02:42:25 PM
yeap, i also was frighten when saw 2 days ago ethereum less than 200 usd and coinmarketcap less than 200 billions  Embarrassed
maybe some people bought cheap ethereum and soon it will go back to 400+ usd, but idk really  Lips sealed
People will thinking like that and this is a chance to buy cheap ethereum if you have money and sure when people buy lots of ethereum the price will goes up. But, the main problem is when will Ethereum goes up again?

I think so too.  ETH is now a very popular coin.  Although the price is now low on this coin, but ETH is still better than LTC.
LTC was a good coin on their days before ETH was a thing. I bet you only know ETH because of bounty

yeap, before that, previous year when something was falling people always thought, oh nice, you cn buy cheap, but know when few months all falling there left not so many people who think like that. last year was too good for crypto, so now i am in little panic, cause last year was only growth, and know i dont know what to do without that  Cheesy Grin
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 15, 2018, 02:20:02 PM
yeap, i also was frighten when saw 2 days ago ethereum less than 200 usd and coinmarketcap less than 200 billions  Embarrassed
maybe some people bought cheap ethereum and soon it will go back to 400+ usd, but idk really  Lips sealed
People will thinking like that and this is a chance to buy cheap ethereum if you have money and sure when people buy lots of ethereum the price will goes up. But, the main problem is when will Ethereum goes up again?

I think so too.  ETH is now a very popular coin.  Although the price is now low on this coin, but ETH is still better than LTC.
LTC was a good coin on their days before ETH was a thing. I bet you only know ETH because of bounty
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
August 15, 2018, 01:57:09 PM
Etherium will survive, although too much news on the regulation of crypto-currencies creates a panic in the market, many investors are very frightened

Activity: 110
August 15, 2018, 12:49:36 PM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus?  

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking.  

Thanks
I would probably choose ETH because I believe in the success of this coin more than in LTC.  I doubt that LTC will be a successful coin.
Activity: 115
twogap.com
August 14, 2018, 03:24:01 PM
Etherium will survive, although too much news on the regulation of crypto-currencies creates a panic in the market, many investors are very frightened
Activity: 147
August 14, 2018, 03:04:29 PM
eth is better than ltc in my opinion. it's platform which used by many tokens. the growing of eth is significan until now. beside that, eth communities are more than ltc making eth better
Pages:
Jump to: