Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 22. (Read 169381 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 04:07:42 PM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks
Most likely ETH will be a more profitable coin than LTC.  But you can divide the investment between coins and not take chances.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Swipe!
August 10, 2018, 11:16:10 AM
I'd choose ETH of LTC if I were you. I don't see anything interesting in LTC as well as any reasons for it to grow more than ETH.
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
August 10, 2018, 10:37:53 AM
during current market situation now eth or ltc, doesnt matter, all are longterm, cause i dont think that this year we will see eth over 500 and  ltc over 150, i really hope that i am mistaken, but with every new day when i see price drops of btc and altcoins its make me sad and more pessimistic  Angry Angry
Activity: 523
Merit: 500
August 10, 2018, 06:10:44 AM
I still stick to my choice to choose eth rather than ltc for long term investment. now ltc has become one of the great coins but the ethereum platform will continue to grow and can serve as a good coin in the future. It is better to buy ETH and LTC together.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 06:09:39 AM
I believe that both of these coins are worthy to invest for a long time. After 2 years they can be very expensive. I sincerely believe in it
August 10, 2018, 06:07:15 AM
I prefer to hold ether long term.  The prices of litecoin is cheaper as well.  I may as well be holding the two coin long term.
Activity: 308
August 10, 2018, 05:52:01 AM
ETH is a more promising coin for investment on a long term.  I think LTC will not grow in price by 2-3 times.
I agree, however, people often use light for fast transactions and this is its plus but I do not think that on this one can go far in price. and in this regard, Ether seems to me more promising for investment.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
August 10, 2018, 12:26:42 AM
Both are very good option for long term but I will prefer ETH over LTC for long term holding. ETH has been used every ICO project as an investment option. Also the profit margin in ETH is way higher than LTC.
Yes, both coins are good.  And I think the best thing is to hold ETH on a short term and LTC hold onto a long term.

I agree, sharing money in many places is a good thing, although at present ETH looks better than LTC but we never know the future, so I am sure that someday LTC can skyrocket like the ETH.
Activity: 168
August 10, 2018, 12:21:22 AM
ETH is a more promising coin for investment on a long term.  I think LTC will not grow in price by 2-3 times.
Activity: 168
August 09, 2018, 02:48:50 PM
LTC is stuck to lite version of Bitcoin motto. Ethereum is being actively refined and updated and Ethereum is the prime fuel for ICOs.
Both coins are great and still profitable. But I believe Ethereum would be more beneficial than Litecoin in the long run.

I recall the forecasts for Ethereum for this year, then the founder of Standpoint Research, Ronnie Moas, think that until the end of 2017, the airwaves will grow to $ 400. This statement was made on the general background of predicting the global growth of Crypto-currency, without taking into account events with segregations bitcoin or boom ICO etherium.
August 09, 2018, 02:39:49 PM
LTC is stuck to lite version of Bitcoin motto. Ethereum is being actively refined and updated and Ethereum is the prime fuel for ICOs.
Both coins are great and still profitable. But I believe Ethereum would be more beneficial than Litecoin in the long run.

If we look at the growth of the etherium in the long-term dynamics, now we see a long-term stable level of $ 300- $ 350 for 1 ETH, which was preceded by active growth. On such a course the etherium is held, despite all the feverish transfusions of funds in bitcoin and its derivatives
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
August 09, 2018, 02:38:33 PM
litecoin is just a clone of bitcoin so I don't really think it has many uses. The lower fees may give it some sort of support but bitcoin fees have been extremely low recently.
Activity: 210
August 09, 2018, 02:38:20 PM
Personally I prefer ethereum than litecoin. Ethereum is not only an ico platform, but ethereum is also a potential crypto coin, so I chose ethereum for a long-term investment.

many of my friends like it ETH but LTC is a pretty good coin. Do not underestimate it. It is better to diversify your deposit
Activity: 210
August 09, 2018, 02:36:42 PM
I think you can buy both coins and ETH and LTC for a long time, about 2 years. The result will be very good
copper member
Activity: 409
August 09, 2018, 02:21:26 PM
Personally I prefer ethereum than litecoin. Ethereum is not only an ico platform, but ethereum is also a potential crypto coin, so I chose ethereum for a long-term investment.
Activity: 112
August 09, 2018, 01:54:19 PM
I think that ethereum is better than litecoin in long term as new token projects will keep coming. Litecoin is great coin as its even allowed in my country's local market to buy with fiat but I don't it is more than faster btc clone.
Activity: 118
August 09, 2018, 01:11:17 PM
I would rather choose another coin for investment on a long term.  But if you choose between these coins, then ETH is better.
Activity: 28
August 09, 2018, 01:07:35 PM
Long-term investments are part of any investor's stepping stone. Generally, profits earned on short-term operations are committed to long-term assets. At least, it works for me well this way. When we talk about long-term crypto-coins, it is important to look for those with long walking times, such as Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum. Of course, others of lower value should be studied, because the chance of profitability is infinitely greater. But between these two, ETH or LTC, I get ETH.  Cheesy
Activity: 60
August 09, 2018, 12:25:59 PM
Both are very good option for long term but I will prefer ETH over LTC for long term holding. ETH has been used every ICO project as an investment option. Also the profit margin in ETH is way higher than LTC.
Yes, both coins are good.  And I think the best thing is to hold ETH on a short term and LTC hold onto a long term.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
August 09, 2018, 12:25:05 PM
Pages:
Jump to: