Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or NEO in 5 years - page 4. (Read 2532 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 05:00:30 AM
If I choose these two coin, I will hold NEO, because this is a very good platform. Currently, ETH is quite risky and ETH price is down. Maybe this year will be a major reform of the ERC 20 platform.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
September 15, 2018, 01:06:27 AM
It seems that these two tokens will become a competition that is so fast and able to surprise the next 5 years, for Eth I am sure to remain a coin queen and have a high value and a stronger community.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 12:25:42 AM
My opinion is Ethereum should defend its positions, but if the capitalization of NEO rises, there will be a huge investment in the development of the project,then everything can change,you can not predict this moment.
you have to choose ethereum, why?
because the future of ethereum is undoubted, seeing the technology used by ethereum has been recognized number 1 in China
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 11:30:18 PM
My opinion is Ethereum should defend its positions, but if the capitalization of NEO rises, there will be a huge investment in the development of the project,then everything can change,you can not predict this moment.
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
September 09, 2018, 09:32:55 PM
By 2023, which blockchain will have most likely garnered a higher marketcap? Will ETH retain its lead against NEO? Both of these blockchains are maintained and enhanced by the minds hearts and fingers of legendary developers. Both, ETH's Ethereum Alliance and NEOs relationship with the Chinese government, are testaments of their legitimacy and presumably their long life expectancy.

After countless hours of researching the current conditions and visions of both blockchains, who do you believe will have a higher market value in 2023? Please elaborate on how you have arrived at your conclusion.

Thank you for your time.
For me, I believe in the development of ETH. I really like the way that ETH businesses operate and develop their technologies. They have smart strategies for customers when the market goes down. So I believe in future ETH will still outperform NEO in 2023...
copper member
Activity: 1904
Merit: 254
September 09, 2018, 09:28:41 PM
I think there's room for both of them. However if I'd have to pick one, obviously I'd go for ethereum because it's the first one in what it does. And bitcoin is the perfect example of that. People care about what the first one was, not really which one has the 'fastest' or 'cheapest' transactions
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
September 09, 2018, 08:03:56 PM
Both ETH and NEO are great long term hold coins but at current low prices, NEO seems a better value for bigger gains. Best to own both of these.
Activity: 350
September 09, 2018, 07:53:05 PM
I think that the team is neo more industrious and wants to increase the price of its coins
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
September 09, 2018, 06:28:26 PM
I'll choose both 5 year from now i think there so many changes from cryptocurrency as decentralized currency
The okd ideas came from different people and country want to regulate or want to crypto how to control the system
For sure 5 years from now cryptocurrency will stronger than today's current situation
Activity: 154
September 09, 2018, 05:58:53 PM
so hard to answer this question, I think neo and Ethereum have a future, I would split the money between these coins

The ETH cryptocurrency has lost the last investors who believed in it, now only NEO, as this coin feels better in the market.
Activity: 210
September 09, 2018, 05:30:01 PM
so hard to answer this question, I think neo and Ethereum have a future, I would split the money between these coins
Activity: 250
September 09, 2018, 05:14:12 PM
I do not know even how to comment on it, because many things can change, maybe it all will go to the best, and maybe there will be failures and not everything is so good, and could be much better.
Activity: 135
September 09, 2018, 04:20:22 PM
Ethereum invests much more in marketing than NEO, thanks to which the capitalization of Ethereum is only growing, the range of its application in the real sector of the economy is expanding and the interest from investors is increasing. Definitely, the price of Etherium will be higher than that of NEO.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
September 06, 2018, 09:39:37 AM
By 2023, which blockchain will have most likely garnered a higher marketcap? Will ETH retain its lead against NEO? Both of these blockchains are maintained and enhanced by the minds hearts and fingers of legendary developers. Both, ETH's Ethereum Alliance and NEOs relationship with the Chinese government, are testaments of their legitimacy and presumably their long life expectancy.

After countless hours of researching the current conditions and visions of both blockchains, who do you believe will have a higher market value in 2023? Please elaborate on how you have arrived at your conclusion.

Thank you for your time.

of course ethereum.

best chain is blockchain second is etherchain.

invest wisely
Activity: 840
Merit: 137
September 06, 2018, 08:19:24 AM
my interpretation, if compared to some of the advantages possessed by ethereum, then the potential of ETH to have high prices is greater than NEO.

especially ETH already has a pair to many other coins.
of course it makes it even more advanced than other ALTcoin.
Activity: 490
September 06, 2018, 07:57:00 AM
These coins are currently developing and do not give rest to consumers, like many other coins, it is almost in the top of the most adequate currencies in our cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 490
September 06, 2018, 07:55:00 AM
Ethereum and Neo are competitors, so if you invest into both, you can secure your investment, because one of them will surely change tolhe world! We need smart contracts, it will make our lives easy.

It seems to me that Waves, Cardano, and EOS can also compete with these projects. I would also pick the variant to invest the money in all of these altcoins. Finally, you will make money on the best ones.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
September 05, 2018, 11:31:50 AM

Thank you for your time.
In 2023, which blockchain will most likely get a higher marketcap?
I think if you ask, I answer ETH that is higher than NEO, because I see that ETH is the most widely used by China in building their latest projects, and they want to develop Altcoin, just like Japan, their countries also build their latest projects for a long time.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
September 05, 2018, 10:48:48 AM
ETH is very cheap now, if you have money you should buy ETH and hold on to it for a long time, if we do not have patience, do not stay in the market for a long time.
ETH is at a very cheap price but many investors are very suspicious of this investment as ETH is suffering from inflation and many ETH owners are showing signs of selling more. The best advice is do not invest this year and wait for the better period
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 05, 2018, 10:31:37 AM
ETH is very cheap now, if you have money you should buy ETH and hold on to it for a long time, if we do not have patience, do not stay in the market for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: