Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or NEO in 5 years - page 9. (Read 2532 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 06:05:46 AM
If I choose, I will support NEO. If my knowledge is correct, NEO should be a Chinese project, but China is a cryptocurrency that is rejected, but I think it is only temporary. If China opens cryptocurrency in the future, then NEO Prices will rise rapidly.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 06:01:04 AM
I am holding ethereum and buying more of ethereum.  Ethereum is winning smart contract race already.  I believe it will be difficult for Neo to catch up.
Activity: 308
August 10, 2018, 05:48:18 AM
I'll start from the fact that this is a very promising crypto currency and it will not be a mistake to keep them both for such a long time. I would have done so would have bought for a planned amount ЕТН 60% and NEO 40%.
Activity: 310
August 10, 2018, 05:55:20 AM
I think the ETH is more promising, there is no doubt that the future of the ETH will continue to improve because it is supported by dozens of tokens that also improve, when the tokens improve, it will automatically make ETH's performance also improve.
Activity: 438
Merit: 256
Redot.com - Trade Like a Pro, Earn 70% of Referral
August 10, 2018, 05:33:36 AM
By 2023, which blockchain will have most likely garnered a higher marketcap? Will ETH retain its lead against NEO? Both of these blockchains are maintained and enhanced by the minds hearts and fingers of legendary developers. Both, ETH's Ethereum Alliance and NEOs relationship with the Chinese government, are testaments of their legitimacy and presumably their long life expectancy.

After countless hours of researching the current conditions and visions of both blockchains, who do you believe will have a higher market value in 2023? Please elaborate on how you have arrived at your conclusion.

Thank you for your time.
In my opinion, after 5 years, the more important and more expensive coin on the market will be Ethereum. I do not think that NEO will exist at all. In general, my forecast is made exclusively in today's situation. I find it impossible to make the correct assumption of such distant events.
im also was thinking about that. until now we can compare between ethereum and neo. seems like ethereum project such big demand and had many of attention by big company.
Activity: 798
Merit: 106
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
August 10, 2018, 05:19:33 AM
Ethereum will always be ahead of NEO in the market if it can solve network problems.Neo, Ethereum will pass as the rate of ascension.
Activity: 140
SPOKKZ
August 10, 2018, 05:02:10 AM
By 2023, which blockchain will have most likely garnered a higher marketcap? Will ETH retain its lead against NEO? Both of these blockchains are maintained and enhanced by the minds hearts and fingers of legendary developers. Both, ETH's Ethereum Alliance and NEOs relationship with the Chinese government, are testaments of their legitimacy and presumably their long life expectancy.

After countless hours of researching the current conditions and visions of both blockchains, who do you believe will have a higher market value in 2023? Please elaborate on how you have arrived at your conclusion.

Thank you for your time.
In my opinion, after 5 years, the more important and more expensive coin on the market will be Ethereum. I do not think that NEO will exist at all. In general, my forecast is made exclusively in today's situation. I find it impossible to make the correct assumption of such distant events.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 10, 2018, 03:35:56 AM
I am still optimistic to choose eth rather than neo, because for me the eth platform is currently on the best path and only determines the price, while neo still needs a lot of development so the neo coins can be maximized.
Activity: 78
August 10, 2018, 03:31:29 AM
If I were you, I would prefer to invest in NEO. I think it is the competition of the basic chain. Those who have 3.0 technology in the future will be the next king of ICO.
Activity: 438
Merit: 256
Redot.com - Trade Like a Pro, Earn 70% of Referral
August 09, 2018, 04:03:29 PM

Thank you for your time.
i thought im at side of ethereum, simply of contract of platform wiill one of reason the platfrom have many of demand and proved deal with ICO was handle over 100$ Million.
Activity: 699
Merit: 55
August 09, 2018, 03:48:58 PM
I think Etherium and NEO are both good coins, if you tell me to choose Etherium or NEO? I will choose Etherium because the price is stable even though the price is now down, but I'm sure it will return to normal as usual, and the next question what will happen in the next five years? I think NEO will be below one level from Etherium,
no need to agree that is just my personal opinion.  Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 03:04:28 PM
it may well be that neo can bypass ETH on capitalization for several years. Neo's big competitor ETH and their race can drag on
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 09, 2018, 02:59:02 PM
It's really hard to choose between these coins. If anyone just wanna invest safely so I think they should choose ETH cause it's the best altcoin at the moment and it has great potential in the future. But no pain, no gain, if anyone wanna take the risk, they can invest in NEO, a newer coin than ETH and it's also a good coin as well, NEO is being supported by China government, the biggest country in this crypto world. Beside NEO has the same thing like ETH is that NEO blockchain also can used to develop new ICO project although number of  ICO project developed depend on NEO blockchain is still really little.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 02:38:45 PM
Both coin are decent, but i'm more inclined to NEO, as it's a direct competitor of the ETH cryptocurrency. The future is uncertain.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
August 08, 2018, 11:21:39 PM
5 years is a very long time in crypto markets so ETH is a safer bet for that kind of time period than NEO. However, NEO is a good coin to hold too.
Activity: 238
August 08, 2018, 11:17:35 PM
although both are currently the best coins, I think ethereum and neo will still continue to be debated and maybe ethereum will continue to be one of the better coins than neo. so this is a choice and must be determined if ethereum is the best choice for the next few years Wink

As for me eth can gain much bigger value in five years from now, because of its growing market contracts. Many crypto coins has a good standing on trading launches, that's why the potential growth will really have to increase from time to time. Every year it chances to much higher value that could attract more buyers to trade.
Activity: 640
Merit: 103
August 08, 2018, 11:05:01 PM
Byu NEO!  Wink
Activity: 70
August 08, 2018, 07:27:12 PM
if i choose ill choose eth. eth is more popular than ethereum so it has more comunity
beside that, it also has higher cap on cmc it means more trusted
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 08, 2018, 07:17:49 PM
although both are currently the best coins, I think ethereum and neo will still continue to be debated and maybe ethereum will continue to be one of the better coins than neo. so this is a choice and must be determined if ethereum is the best choice for the next few years Wink
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
August 08, 2018, 06:33:24 PM
Both good coins, to have in your ptf, but more weight I would reserve it to NEO; it is worth 1/25 of Eth and operates in a huge and very traditionalist market, which makes opposing choices to the West because it prefers its companies and their men.

Neo new big partnership to further improve the security of its platform.
https://medium.com/neo-smart-economy/neo-partners-with-certik-for-next-secure-smart-economic-model-7f342d98e30e
Pages:
Jump to: