Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 12. (Read 6077 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"
May 13, 2018, 03:21:10 PM
Definitely for me it's ethereum, it is the ICO's blood more profits will be taken out from eth as you can trade it to buy most of the low cap coins in the market with great potential, hodl strong..
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 03:19:43 PM
Ethereum is more advanced project and team aslo more popular but I think Waves can give u more profit because of its lower market cap.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
May 13, 2018, 03:11:42 PM
A very strong comparison of projects that are still not competitors, because the Waves project is just beginning to develop smart contracts, and they already have an ETH project for a long time, so this is an unacceptable comparison today.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
May 13, 2018, 03:06:49 PM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

I think it is better for you to hold your Etherium and forget about WAVES. Etherium very strong coin, and it will grow rapidly.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 12:51:01 AM
I advise you to keep your 3 ETH.  And for free money to buy Waves and other altcoins.  If you expand your investment portfolio, then you will increase your profit faster.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
May 12, 2018, 11:31:02 PM
It's your choice if you want to convert your 3 ethereum to waves coin. But as of now ethereum is more potential to increase the price of ethereum in the future like thousands dollars or ten thousands dollars while waves coin become hundreds dollars but I think it takes few years or more. But  you can buy more waves ethereum...
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
May 12, 2018, 11:11:47 PM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

if we see about the price and development of ETH, we will understand that this coin will be a bigger coin one day. i dont underestimate waves, but if you sell ETH for invest in waves i think it is abig mistake.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
May 12, 2018, 11:10:24 PM
Waves is declining for many months now and I don't know whether it will be a good idea to invest in it. According to investment experts, it is not a very intelligent step trying to catch a falling knife.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 11:06:08 PM
ETH For me anyday bro. I would recommend you keep a good amount of ETH, maybe use a smaller percentage of your money to buy wave.
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
May 12, 2018, 11:05:50 PM

The best option in this situation is to hold your 3 Ethereum, for a long time, because ethereum is for long term investment, also you can do it the same strategy in Waves but, Ethereum is more promising than Waves.
Activity: 236
Merit: 4
May 12, 2018, 10:58:50 PM
for me ethereum is the best since its at the top and have more holders and adopters. i think its price will go up because of the recent casper update that will decrease the inflation of eth from 3 eth per block mined to 0.3 eth
Activity: 107
May 12, 2018, 10:55:11 PM
Will for me i rather choose eth than wave even though i didnt try the wave but i support coin that has more population and i been used it for a long time and it didnt fail me.
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
May 12, 2018, 10:44:14 PM
Great,if you don't need to sell this,you can hold it.By the way,Eth and Waves are two different platform in the crypto world.Both have a good future I think.You will able to claim a huge profit for it,if you hold this.But I think, Waves will increase more than Eth.Both will be better for hold.
Activity: 168
May 12, 2018, 10:42:21 PM
Of the two, I think ETH has more potential, though I think Waves will spike at some point due to continuous upgrades and a strong community. I like both, but I would definitely put more in ETH.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
May 12, 2018, 10:40:52 PM
I think you can consider to buy a wave, which is a more valuable COINS, you can went up from its technology research, as well as its white paper, and the process of the project, the market value of the relative wave currency now or is lower, so if you want to do double or turned over several times, is also relatively easy to do, and eth will be relatively more difficult, of course, the eth is a very worth money, above is my personal advice, you have a good grasp!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
May 12, 2018, 10:29:33 PM
It seems to me better to hold eth.  I think Waves is a bad idea for an investment for a long term.  It is better to invest in NEO.

Agree like just forget waves now and buy eth and neo as these two are more established and have high liquidity compare to waves. And eth and neo are much more progressive when it comes to their value. Why you just settle for less if you have other choices.
Activity: 154
May 12, 2018, 10:25:54 PM
it was a difficult choice. Because both are potential altcoins. But if I myself prefer to hodl ethereum because I think also it will be more profitable. And more will bring good luck. The technology that ethereum has is also more complex than waves.
Activity: 840
May 12, 2018, 10:18:43 PM
Both are decent coins and investing in both would probably pay off.

But if I had to choose one - ETH, for the long term future.

Ethereum and waves are good coin and have a bright future. Waves price much cheaper than ethereum because i think ethereum much more popular than waves. But i think there is nothing wrong investing our money on waves because I am believe waves have a good prospect
Activity: 210
May 12, 2018, 10:10:09 PM
Ethereum is clearly better than Waves. Ethereum has the ability in terms of price increase and it has endless potential that helps the crypto world live in a long run. And ethereum has a bigger community, development support, and there are already a lot of other coins works on ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 61
May 12, 2018, 09:47:54 PM
Ejust my think thereum is clearly better than Waves. However both platforms have a lot of common features. But looking to the value of coins and the usability of both platforms we can notice easily that Ethereum coin and platform is really better than waves, it is more valuable and more used by ICO devs and investors.
Pages:
Jump to: