Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 13. (Read 6077 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 09:44:27 PM
Why Waves?

· Straightforward token operations. It takes less than a minute to create your token, and there are tools that make it incredibly easy to distribute new tokens and carry out various other activities that will be necessary for EncryptoTel, like buying back and burning ETT in the course of our business.

· Fast transactions and future-proof scaling. Few platforms have really solved the blockchain scaling issue, despite the fact that this is absolutely vital for long-term success and mass adoption. Waves has solutions already in place and being implemented, backed by strong and ongoing research. Without this, no platform can gain critical mass.
Activity: 182
May 12, 2018, 09:36:32 PM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

Maybe ethereum has experienced a very rapid growth and can be said to be altcoin number one. I believe ethereum is still going to grow, but I think waves have not experienced what happened to ethereum, and it will probably potentially in the next year or two.
Activity: 80
May 12, 2018, 09:34:38 PM
Waves is just the opposite to ETH probably. What they do is develop Bitcoin scripting, do everything using contracts, it’s very fundamental but makes certain things very complicated. Waves took another road, where things are simpler, very easy to add all functionality you need using plug-ins, don’t have to code complicated contracts. Also waves focus is on mass adoption, specifically target two markets : fiat transfers on blockchain and crowdfunding on blockchain. They are very ripe for disruption, and waves will be offering a product for a very general audience, basically the main end-user client is just a plugin you can install from Chrome or FF store.
Activity: 168
May 12, 2018, 09:32:09 PM
Two potent altcoins. But I think from market capitalization, waves have greater potential for the long term, although for the short term I think ethereum will still be the safest top altcoin.
Activity: 51
May 12, 2018, 09:22:37 PM
Waves is a potential currency, but ethereum is more than holding it and waiting
Activity: 34
May 12, 2018, 09:21:08 PM
Hold ethereum and wait for its boom
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 09:14:45 PM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

If you can predict, for ethereum, if this year the market stabilizes and new investors start coming in, I think the ethereum can return to its highest price. But for waves, although this platform has not been widely used, I think from the current price range it will be more profitable in the long run.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 07:32:31 PM

Your way better holding Ethereum than selling them to buy Waves. Having
already 3ETH is considerably profitable, even more if you hold on to them
longer. Ethereum is definitely a strong and very promising currency, it’s
growth in the market is abudantly unique, matched with it’s wide and
popular use in the market it surely is bound for even greater success in
the future. Better hold and wait.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
May 12, 2018, 07:27:17 PM
I can not compare, both have their own distinctions and advantages. ETH is superior because the price has more potential to rise. for long-term trading ETH is highly recommended.
keep Calm and...
Activity: 196
May 12, 2018, 07:15:53 PM
It seems to me better to hold eth.  I think Waves is a bad idea for an investment for a long term.  It is better to invest in NEO.
Activity: 181
May 12, 2018, 07:12:50 PM

For me, i will invest more ETH more and more, ETH is far more better than waves in my opinion. Waves are not good enough to compare with ETH, i think ETH is the best altcoin to invest for a long-term investment.
Activity: 434
May 12, 2018, 07:07:32 PM
I don't think Waves is better than ETH. In the long run, ETH will have a brighter future. Although Waves is not a bad coin, Waves hasn't been much improved for a long time, and it always falls soon.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
May 12, 2018, 06:57:27 PM
I don't have much anticipation for waves but I can say good things for ethereum
Most of the newly released tokens use the erc20 token system
This is a very good event for ethereum.
Activity: 1246
May 12, 2018, 06:24:17 PM
I recommend for hold ETH because i see ETH more populer than Waves .. and have a good way .. eth have a like self platform blockchain and .. you can see now more token built up on eth platform .. believe can to the moon ..
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
May 12, 2018, 11:32:45 AM
Of course ETH. I think that everyone agrees that this project is much stronger than WAVES. And it seems to me that this year ETH will have many good events.
Activity: 420
May 12, 2018, 11:28:40 AM
It seems to me that both of these projects look very good today, but as far as I know most of the new projects still make their choice in favor of ETH, probably it's not just, so I think that today the best in this comparison is still ETH
Activity: 289
Merit: 251
May 12, 2018, 11:27:35 AM
for me personally it's both Waves and Ethereum. been with both since the beginning. both are solid projects. Ethereum is the #1 blockchain project on the planet so you can not really compare it, it has all the developers, transactions, it's almost impossible to compete with it imho. But I like WAVES a lot too. Both are nice.
Activity: 476
May 12, 2018, 11:25:38 AM
more people will have the same thoughts with you. because eth has a better potential than the waves, it begins to be proved when eth begins to be very popular and is used more often than waves, for example in ICO.

Ethereum has been used widely while waves isn't. The popularity from both coins can not be compared. It's like the sky with the ground.
Activity: 26
May 12, 2018, 11:23:18 AM
more people will have the same thoughts with you. because eth has a better potential than the waves, it begins to be proved when eth begins to be very popular and is used more often than waves, for example in ICO.
Activity: 15
May 12, 2018, 04:58:58 AM
If I were to choose I just invest first on ETH because it is also in the higher rank next to bitcoin but then if you have extra money you can also try investing in waves who knows it might give good profit in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: