Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 14. (Read 6077 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 12:15:10 AM
 I choose ethreum cause it is turning out to be more stable platform for investment and also new ICO's are based on ethreum.
Activity: 28
May 12, 2018, 12:06:04 AM
I am the one who likes to invest in the surf market so I would choose altcoins. This can make you profitable, but it is risky when you take part in non-profit wave projects.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
May 11, 2018, 07:57:43 AM
sure better you hold ETH you look chart ethereum now is better,  the growth ethereum is higher from waves and im sure ethereum its will going crazy till end year
Activity: 168
May 11, 2018, 07:54:49 AM
Both are decent coins and investing in both would probably pay off.

But if I had to choose one - ETH, for the long term future.
Activity: 81
May 11, 2018, 07:53:00 AM
IMHO better hold ethereum.  I think the price of ETH will rise  in a few months. There are a lot of ICO will be on ETH and a lot of project use ETH network. What about Waves it's just an outsider now. If you like it invest 10% in waves
Activity: 256
Merit: 1
May 10, 2018, 10:37:34 PM
I would rather agree to buy some waves, a very good speculation that does not just rely on one coin, but more than a few coins.
Waves is a cryptocurrency that can be said to be more unique than Bitcoin. In addition to being traded, Waves can also be used to transmit messages and have decentralized exchangers called DEX. Interestingly, Waves can process hundreds of transactions in just seconds, superior to Bitcoin.
https://www.duniafintech.com/mengenal-waves-yang-kini-bisa-download-in-bitcoin-indonesia/
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 10:21:57 PM
I think you should buy both because waves and ethereum has a big potential. But my suggestion buy some waves because someday the platform of waves will be used by many projects also. You can create a token also on waves platform that's why it can be like ethereum soon.
yes, I agree with you choosing both will be more profitable because these two coins have enormous potential in the future I suggest to divide them 50% ETH and 50% Waves for investment.
Merit: 3
May 10, 2018, 09:39:04 PM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

Hold ETH and buy waves just a little, it's because both of them will rise and increase in the near future, i do believe that both of are a very good choice to hodl for a long-term investment, don't sell your 3 ETH, it's very worth to hodl
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 10, 2018, 09:33:01 PM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
I thought you know the result now. ETH always the best and much better waves. Waves blockchain can't attract good users to use it network i think. and not much projects choose waves dude investors most prefer ERC-20 blockchain network.
so in my opinion ETH always better than waves
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 10, 2018, 09:30:12 PM
ethereum would be the first choice for me. it seems already used by some big companies.

although waves do not seem to be bad, but i do not see the future in it.
Merit: 16
May 10, 2018, 08:17:55 PM
I'd still choose ETH over waves anytime but it may change if I can instantly convert waves to fiat. Here in my country, there are only 2 currencies which I can instantly convert to FIAT, BTC and ETH. That's why I will still choose ETH over WAVES because of its popularity to everyone and the features it have right now. The best feature for me of a cryptocurrency is that you can easily convert it to cash anytime with less transaction fee and faster transaction. I'm not sure if there is an option in your place where you can convert other cryptos to cash. But I will still choose ETH over Waves.
Activity: 32
May 10, 2018, 08:13:38 PM
I choose to keep ethereum  Cool
Activity: 38
May 10, 2018, 08:12:56 PM
Don't hold much ETH. I suggest you diversify your portfolio and I heard a lot of good things in Waves platform so split your funds while Waves is on its low price.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
May 10, 2018, 07:58:44 PM

Waves is also good but i find ETH more secure and a little bit stable than Waves. There are also more people who is currently invest with ETH.

You can invest with Waves and ETH, you don't have to choose between the 2 because both are good investment.
Activity: 238
May 10, 2018, 07:56:47 PM

Yeah, you have an awesome question, i care this, this time i do not know how the best choice but i hope your question and these are answers bellow can help me to choose the best choice. Thanks so much.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
May 10, 2018, 11:50:30 AM
buy waves with your ethereum,
because, i believe waves will be the next ethereum my friend, even more  Wink
Activity: 20
May 10, 2018, 11:40:21 AM
I choose eth, because eth has a better potential than the waves, it begins to be proved when eth begins to be very popular and is used more often than waves, for example in ICO.
Activity: 264
May 09, 2018, 04:54:41 PM
I will go for ETH but as a good investor I sense you are I think you should buy waves with some ETH while also holding something ETH too. Because going by the popularity and market value I think ETH has an edge over the waves though waves may still make sense later in the future that's why I suggest buying small waves with some ETH so that one will gain in both ends.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 04:36:45 PM
I think that these coins are hard to compare, because ETH is much more promising. I'm not ready to invest in WAVES, because it seems to me that this project will not be successful.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
May 09, 2018, 04:27:01 PM
I think that the waves do not have a lot of potential, I have not heard of any successful project realized on the waves, maybe in the future the waves will become popular but at the moment ETH is in the lead
Pages:
Jump to: