Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price falls below 300usd, lowest price in 9 months - page 10. (Read 1662 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
the fall of ETH in price causes me anxiety but I believe that everything will be corrected when the market starts to grow and Ethereum will definitely grow in price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
For whom was the revelation, but the ETH fell to $ 274. Perhaps the forecast is coming true, which was given by large investors about the collapse of Ethereum, since its price was too high. That's it...
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
on this day etherium reached a price of 270 $ it was a terrible thing for me because I bought it at a price of 350 $. I will hold and try to be patient waiting for prices to rise again
copper member
Activity: 560
I am little surprise too when ethereum price is down under $300
I don't expect that because ethereum is a very good coin with big community
Maybe thats because domination of bitcoin is very high, over than 50%
So many coin get affected including big coin with good community
Activity: 276
Merit: 23
The sell off could be because of lowered trust of people over the ETH recently as it is behaving very unusual these days. Look at the market and see how it is not progressing since many month now even when rest of the crypto grows it remains the same in value or either drops even further down. I guess this is not the best approach and thus people are dropping out and leaving ETH to die. However this situation will surely change back to normal once the ETH scalability is done and new updates are released for which everyone is waiting for.

It is probably a question of more icos cashing than icos demanding new finance, that is how ether is working lately and that is how it behaves for all of us now.
Activity: 686
Projects that collected money on ICO in eth decided no to wait for losing money and began to sell ETH, hence such a significant drop.
Activity: 448
I believe that we can attribute this disproportionate dip to several actions, such as the irrational sale of those who let themselves be carried away by the FUD and clearly the manipulation of the market by whales, the latter is very serious and that is why we have to support ourselves as a community and sustain the hodl to avoid falling into the game of pump and dump, many whales are purposely lowering the market price and then buy it at a much cheaper price, do not be fooled not fall into the FUD and hold on.
Activity: 448
Not only ETH is facing bad days, even whole market falls down and lowest price in last 9 months. But Bitcoin and ETH are the main altcoins of this industry and it's bad see these coins has losing their stablity. But i have full faith on both of these, they will recover soon. I mean to say ETH and bitcoin will recover at end of this month.
Activity: 196
This is exactly why I hardly those speculating that ethereum would take over bitcoin in the nearest future. How can a coin with less value in the market now take over a coin with over $5000
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
You can visit the exact price and graph history value of eth on this link ( https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/ ). You can see also what is the current circulation supply and other stuff. Yes it's true that the eth is on the lowest price on this year, but I think that is normal since the supply of eth is not so huge around the world. It will be a great opportunity to have them and go for a long term investment, because still the eth in on the top 2 rank and has a good history back ground.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
That happened because mostly of the altcoins goes down but I'm still hoping everything is gonna be fine we still have four more months to wait and I hope it will recover it especially this BER months be patience members just hold on.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
The dates of Ethereum listing on the BitMEX exchange and the sharp decline in the price of the cryptocurrency are hardly a simple coincidence. Before the addition of Ethereum held at a price point of about $470, since the beginning of trading on BitMEX, it fell by almost 40%.
Perhaps this is because BitMEX offers shorts and lending, which is why traders are betting on the fall of Ethereum. As a result, there is a huge number of bets on reducing the price of Ethereum, and when it falls, traders get a huge profit.
Its really a coincidence, since the market is in the bear trend and not just ETH. Maybe people are selling of their ETH because of many investors are panicking at the current market. Now we hit the lowest price but maybe we can see a little dump price don’t worry because ETH will bounce back after that big fall.
Activity: 658
never mind i thinkl ethereum is the best altcoin around for me is the only alt that can replace bitcoin because of the number of project on top of it !
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
The entire market situation is now downwards and this is why ETH prices are going down. But I think there is no reason to worry, the situation will change within a short time.

Anyone knows how long is this short time?  Roll Eyes

When comparing BTC to ETH, BTC has been holding up better.

One of the best coins holding is Doge

We all should be aware that all the market may have a big dive to come... or not...
dsc
Activity: 43
When comparing BTC to ETH, BTC has been holding up better.
Activity: 34
The entire market situation is now downwards and this is why ETH prices are going down. But I think there is no reason to worry, the situation will change within a short time.
Activity: 462
The dates of Ethereum listing on the BitMEX exchange and the sharp decline in the price of the cryptocurrency are hardly a simple coincidence. Before the addition of Ethereum held at a price point of about $470, since the beginning of trading on BitMEX, it fell by almost 40%.
Perhaps this is because BitMEX offers shorts and lending, which is why traders are betting on the fall of Ethereum. As a result, there is a huge number of bets on reducing the price of Ethereum, and when it falls, traders get a huge profit.
Activity: 196
We all know ethereum is a good coin and price fluctuation can happen at any time with any project. We hope price will rise again. So don't afraid to invest on this project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
For me, the best coins are: Bitcon, Altcoin. Because they thrive better than others, it seems to me, that's why they are our future, also this is my opinion. Cheesy Cheesy I think that they will reach the top, the main time that must be tolerated. Altcoin and bitcoin are some of the most stable and fast-growing coins.  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 308
Merit: 29
Just a regular episode of manipulating. It's strange to hope for the absence of vagueness and panic in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: