Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price falls below 300usd, lowest price in 9 months - page 8. (Read 1662 times)

Activity: 688
Merit: 101
not just only the ethereum got the lowest price in 9 months but all the altcoins in the markets including bitcoin. and considering this is the year of dumpers/reds/dips/downtrend or what so ever. i got lose 80% of my over all assets. but still hoping that it will be back to normal again, also have more patience and faith to my coins, so stop worrying about the price fall, and start waking up your self to face this trials on us (holders).
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Whole market is down, so ethereum going down is not a bad thing. Besides, ethereum has many uses, it is used as Gas in transactions and it is widely used in all the ICOs. So there is no doubt that when market will recover, Ethereum will recover too. Take these low prices as opportunity to buy more and accumulate.
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

It may not recover soon, there are too many ICOs that are converting to usd, it's the price to pay. If scam ICOs continue difficult times ahead
Activity: 21
Many of my friends are in tether and bought back with profit, but I Hold. I may lost a lot of money but let's hope eth get back up and recover those losses  Sad
Activity: 392
We cannot really predict the price and there are several factors affecting. All we need is to be prepared and act accordingly. It is just hard to stomach such big losses if you are heavily invested. But as much as possible, do not sell as that means you have given up.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
A sell-off sent the ethereum price plunging below $300 on Monday, forcing the second-largest cryptocurrency to its lowest mark in more than nine months.
Ethereum had traded as high as $323 earlier in the day, but a flurry of sell orders began to pummel the market at approximately 15:00 UTC, driving ETH closer and closer to $300, a level it had not touched since 2017.
 Notably, this decline has not just occurred against the dollar, as the ethereum price has also cratered against bitcoin. Just six months ago, ETH was valued at just under 0.1 BTC. Now, it’s priced at less than half that mark and shows no signs of finding its footing as bitcoin continues to gobble up market share. At a present value of 0.047, ETH/BTC is now trading at levels not seen since mid-December, when the bitcoin price went parabolic and briefly peaked at $19,891 on Bitfinex. It’s not entirely clear what drove the sell-off, which is disproportionately large compared to the minor declines exhibited throughout the majority of the rest of the cryptocurrency market.

Exactly there seems to be a bloodbath going and all the crypto currencies including Eth is down. The important thing is that we do not panic at this point and always Keep on HOLDING.  ETH has great future ahead and its good time to collect more of it.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
Still ETH decreasing and don't know why. It was one of the most promising crypto. But still hope that it will be come back with a sustainablle market.

For me, the market looks controlled by rich people and they don't want eth prices to go up, they like to collect a lot of cheap eth held by traders. How is it possible that the eth that is widely used by ICOs is getting sadder by the day. This may not end quickly, maybe another year will remain like this.
Activity: 30
There are many people who tell me that, do not worry about those things, they are only moments of a bad time in terms of value. But I know that the value of ETH is having a problem, and they are going to lose it. I think everything will be fine in the next few months.
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
Almost all of the coins in the crypto market experienced a bad decline and even the entire market fell and the lowest price in the last 9 months. but Bitcoin and Ethereum are in the spotlight because they are the main altcoins of this industry and it's very bad to see these coins lose their stability. But I have full confidence in both Bitcoin and all the altcoins, they will recover soon.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
A sell-off sent the ethereum price plunging below $300 on Monday, forcing the second-largest cryptocurrency to its lowest mark in more than nine months.
Ethereum had traded as high as $323 earlier in the day, but a flurry of sell orders began to pummel the market at approximately 15:00 UTC, driving ETH closer and closer to $300, a level it had not touched since 2017.
 Notably, this decline has not just occurred against the dollar, as the ethereum price has also cratered against bitcoin. Just six months ago, ETH was valued at just under 0.1 BTC. Now, it’s priced at less than half that mark and shows no signs of finding its footing as bitcoin continues to gobble up market share. At a present value of 0.047, ETH/BTC is now trading at levels not seen since mid-December, when the bitcoin price went parabolic and briefly peaked at $19,891 on Bitfinex. It’s not entirely clear what drove the sell-off, which is disproportionately large compared to the minor declines exhibited throughout the majority of the rest of the cryptocurrency market.

That's reality but see it as opportunity to recovery ( buy back ) or cut loss to safe our asset. This condition is out of our control and nothing we can do about it, see the positive side, if you don't find it cut loss and leave market. Not just you we all have same problem but different strategy to face it. Never give up, do the right thing you should do and good luck.
Activity: 64
Still ETH decreasing and don't know why. It was one of the most promising crypto. But still hope that it will be come back with a sustainablle market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I have lost more than 50% base on USD on my ETH balance. I think the decreasing of ETH because of sold out for collect USD of big ICO.
Activity: 130
You may be right in the analysis, but the market is currently down, without exception. Ethereum is no exception. I believe they will recover soon. Wait patiently.
Activity: 112
ETH is one the best and reliable crypto but it's showing it's worst time and it's now below it's lowest value.
Activity: 168
Yeah it's so surprising how the price of eth hit that low, I never thought or believe that eth will ever hit that low again, and this really awaken me to the fact that in cryptos anything can really happen.
Activity: 67
It is a matter of great sorrow that ETH is stand with it's lowest price now. Hope it will not be go down more and increase as soon as possible.
Activity: 31
The whole market is having low price. I don't know what will happen in few days but i think the price will fall more. But i hope that market will going to turn around soon and give us a profitable vision.
Activity: 31
As far as i observed all the altcoins are having their lowest price from last few months. The market is down and trying to recover. We have to keep patience in this crucial time.
Activity: 24
Many people started to do panic sales. I think it will be a good chance for the whales to enter na market now. Then the market will be able to come back in track from my opinion.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I think the situation Eth had right right now is pretty normal in crypto. Prices going up and down but we should not take it as a negative. We embrace it as an opportunity to acquire more coins because in the future it's price will become normal. My worry is if Eth's value will become more stable with little movement cause it will eliminate the chance of crypto enthusiast to gain more profit out of it.
Pages:
Jump to: