Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price falls below 300usd, lowest price in 9 months - page 7. (Read 1662 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I think that this is not the lowest price that awaits Ethereum with the current market decline, because the market decline continues and the price of ETH continues to fall down.
Activity: 79
I don't understand what's going on. I'm beginning to lose hope. I started investing in ETH, when he was worth 900$. Now I have lost most of my investment. All this is very sad
Activity: 276
Merit: 23
Seeing ETH in such a terrible state is sad. But all bad times will fade away. ETH will get out of the bad times too.

Eth is very vulnerable today to pums and dums and it is particularly very exposed to the ICO market. It has been having plenty of dificulties and ETH is simply following the trend.
Activity: 182
I should blame ICO projects for the fall down of ETH price (<$300), because in 2018 more than 60% project are failed to reach their target and leave their project. Falling of ICO projects is equal to giving hurt to ETH. Also investors are losing their faith in ICO's only because of scammers and failure's.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
SESSIA
I am totally sure that eth is going to hit 0.1 eth by the end of this year. So 600+ is a first target for now.
Good time to buy ethereum, all dumpers are out,it is time for steady growth
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
at this time the price of all altcoins is down, and ethereum is one of the coins that has a large percentage of decline. but we don't need to panic, keep hold your eth and prices will get better again.
Activity: 244
Seriously not expected the price of ethereum to go down below 300$ but due to manipulation entire cryptocurrency market is down. Hopefully some good new will recover the market soon already we are seeing this bearish market since 9 months. This decline is actually a good time to invest fiat on cryptocurrency for long time if you think on the other side.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Exchange rates reflect a negative outlook for the cryptocurrency at the end of 2018. The ETH fell to below $ 300 due to negative news, and the SEC has not yet decided for the cryptocurrency future. Hopefully, at the end of the year, the SEC approves with cryptocurrency, and the exchange rate will recover
Activity: 699
Merit: 55
yes this month the ETH price experienced a very drastic decline. This is my bad experience, when in early 2018 the ETH price was very high but now it is far from expectations, not ETH alone has decreased but alcoin also, I hope the end of 2018 will experience a recovery in ETH prices again and all cryptocurrency prices also increased
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
ETH clearly need a revamp in ensuring that numerous transactions can be done via the Ethereum blockchain. It's quite sad to see ETH plummet even when BTC rises.
Activity: 22
Maybe whale dump the price to buy more at dip idk
Activity: 165
The price of ETH will rise very soon I hope. Wait and continue investing so that you can collect profit in exact time of price rise. Every wil be delighted when price will rise.

I think the current market conditions will last a long time, and ethereum prices are likely to decline again, perhaps up to $ 200 because most investors are waiting for the market to return. After that, I am optimistic that ethereum will be able to recover.
Activity: 36
The price of ETH will rise very soon I hope. Wait and continue investing so that you can collect profit in exact time of price rise. Every wil be delighted when price will rise.
Activity: 182
A sell-off sent the ethereum price plunging below $300 on Monday, forcing the second-largest cryptocurrency to its lowest mark in more than nine months.
Ethereum had traded as high as $323 earlier in the day, but a flurry of sell orders began to pummel the market at approximately 15:00 UTC, driving ETH closer and closer to $300, a level it had not touched since 2017.
 Notably, this decline has not just occurred against the dollar, as the ethereum price has also cratered against bitcoin. Just six months ago, ETH was valued at just under 0.1 BTC. Now, it’s priced at less than half that mark and shows no signs of finding its footing as bitcoin continues to gobble up market share. At a present value of 0.047, ETH/BTC is now trading at levels not seen since mid-December, when the bitcoin price went parabolic and briefly peaked at $19,891 on Bitfinex. It’s not entirely clear what drove the sell-off, which is disproportionately large compared to the minor declines exhibited throughout the majority of the rest of the cryptocurrency market.
Even now ETH is going down 250$. And now it is trading at 270$. Much worse than last week, ETH will soon go down 200$ because not received the trust of investors. The crypto market is getting worse and it scare me every day
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
The sell off could be because of lowered trust of people over the ETH recently as it is behaving very unusual these days. Look at the market and see how it is not progressing since many month now even when rest of the crypto grows it remains the same in value or either drops even further down. I guess this is not the best approach and thus people are dropping out and leaving ETH to die. However this situation will surely change back to normal once the ETH scalability is done and new updates are released for which everyone is waiting for.
I think that it is not a matter of losing confidence in ethereum. Recently, most likely, there is also a manipulation with the price of this coin. I do not see any reason to lower the ethereum rate. Most likely, the holders of this coin are forced to sell at a low price, this is effective for young and inexperienced holders of crypto currency. I think that should not be upset, ethereum should soon grow well in price, especially if it soon will be implemented project Plasma, which completely must solve the problem with the scalability of this coin.
Activity: 112
I think i agree with you, i think many ICO sold off a massive number of eth when they see that the price is really going down and that has made the price of eth to go below $300 mark and reaching the new all time low since this 2018, but I believe when market recovers and ICO investing starts to boom again, eth prices will start to go up again.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
Still ETH decreasing and don't know why. It was one of the most promising crypto. But still hope that it will be come back with a sustainablle market.

Too much panic and ETH sell at low prices. Today ETH price falls to 270$. A negative signal for ETH. When 2018 ends I think ETH will remain at under 500$. It is difficult for ETH to come back up

Hahaa, yes I also think ETH will not return to $ 500 this year, I think it will continue to fall back to around $ 200, so I sold all my ETH now and transfer 50 percent of them via Bitcoin. , I think Bitcoin will be the first cryptocurrency out of the down trend
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Still ETH decreasing and don't know why. It was one of the most promising crypto. But still hope that it will be come back with a sustainablle market.

Too much panic and ETH sell at low prices. Today ETH price falls to 270$. A negative signal for ETH. When 2018 ends I think ETH will remain at under 500$. It is difficult for ETH to come back up
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
InternetLIFT.ru
A sell-off sent the ethereum price plunging below $300 on Monday, forcing the second-largest cryptocurrency to its lowest mark in more than nine months.
Ethereum had traded as high as $323 earlier in the day, but a flurry of sell orders began to pummel the market at approximately 15:00 UTC, driving ETH closer and closer to $300, a level it had not touched since 2017.
 Notably, this decline has not just occurred against the dollar, as the ethereum price has also cratered against bitcoin. Just six months ago, ETH was valued at just under 0.1 BTC. Now, it’s priced at less than half that mark and shows no signs of finding its footing as bitcoin continues to gobble up market share. At a present value of 0.047, ETH/BTC is now trading at levels not seen since mid-December, when the bitcoin price went parabolic and briefly peaked at $19,891 on Bitfinex. It’s not entirely clear what drove the sell-off, which is disproportionately large compared to the minor declines exhibited throughout the majority of the rest of the cryptocurrency market.
I assumed that this bubble with Ethereum could collapse. After the hype in 2017 with the ICO companies, this was to be expected. The price of Ethereum last year jumped very much, and now it has returned to the previous levels. I'm not sure Ethereum will be on the horse of popularity now.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
This may not be the lowest. I think the cryptocurrency market will still fall, and Ethereum will return to less than $100. This is my point of view.
Pages:
Jump to: