Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price recovering slowly - page 10. (Read 130898 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
July 09, 2018, 09:57:11 AM
This is good news, and I think this is just a beginning. I think Ethereum will erupt again when the next bull market arrives. It may be able to break through the highest historical price to reach a new peak.

We are very confident with the future of ethereum and the end of the year could reach $ 2000, so when many opinions state that ethereum has no future then it is a mistake because the volume of ethereum transactions is increasing.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
July 09, 2018, 08:43:19 AM
I am very sure that ethereum will rise very soon and the price will worth about $1500 or more by the end of the year as it is a very good and potential coin and it also have a very good technology.

It all depends on the amount of money in the market or the total market cap. If Bitcoin hits $20k again, sure. I could very well see ETH hitting $2000. That being said, if you ever see Bitcoin at $10Million then you very well could see ETH at $1million. When is this going to happen? Who really knows. It could be tomorrow, it could be 2 years from now. But, I certainly do see the price going up soon.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 08:41:35 AM
I am very sure that ethereum will rise very soon and the price will worth about $1500 or more by the end of the year as it is a very good and potential coin and it also have a very good technology.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 10:59:59 AM
This is good news, and I think this is just a beginning. I think Ethereum will erupt again when the next bull market arrives. It may be able to break through the highest historical price to reach a new peak.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
July 04, 2018, 09:03:53 AM
If I think Ethereum will be fine in the long run. Because the market is already everywhere. I think Ethereum will go back to the price of a thousand dollars up, but it will not be as fast as we want.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 08:48:43 AM
lets hope its the end of the dips
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 08:39:09 AM
\i need it to go back to 800usd
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 08:00:56 AM
hopefully it rises further
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
July 04, 2018, 07:34:46 AM
Good news is the eth uis gaining its momentum on his own line
now i can see the chart as it was a prediction from a analyst
he once told me to but eth in low price.....
and im hoping to get some profit from eth
as the preiction says that it will gain 1000$+ in this year

Ethereum will surely rise again. Although it is seeing some greens, it has not been up to expectation. Perhaps, the Ethereum bull is waiting for the believers to join the train before it take the massive leap.
Activity: 318
June 28, 2018, 04:11:46 PM
Now ETH can be bought at a fairly affordable price. It is possible, of course, that prices will go even lower, but this may not happen. If you need ETH, then I think it's worth buying it now.

I will wait for a moment to see if the eth price is down or not because I think this time, eth will down for a little price so maybe I can buy at lower price. but I see that eth price tries to recovery and it's down again if bitcoin price is down too. I agree that buying some eth will worth for us because ethereum can increase higher soon so don't miss it.
Activity: 490
June 28, 2018, 03:06:03 PM
Yes, I think the price of Ethereum will go up slowly, and it will reach 3000 usd. So far, the price of Ethereum is at a relatively low stage.
Activity: 882
June 28, 2018, 02:56:48 PM
I believe that finally, the price of Ethereum will start to go up. ETH is the best altcoin, and it will gain very soon. I am sure of it. Just try to be very patient and you will see the results. IMHO.
Activity: 434
June 27, 2018, 05:07:47 AM

I also hope that by the end of this year the price of one Ethereum will reach a value of $ 1000. My hope for Ethereum is very large and hopefully, at the end of 2018, this can all be realized.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
June 27, 2018, 04:28:09 AM
We all believe that Eth will hit a huge money in this year and there is a huge possibility of this.By the way,Eth price is recovering slowly and it is true.Because there is a huge difference between Eth and Btc. But in the way,if you need some Eth,it is the right time worth buying Eth as soon as possible and if you want to claim profit from this then it can be hold for some days.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
June 27, 2018, 04:18:32 AM
It may just be that price will be achieved. But seeing a downturn which is still going on it is hard to wait for the results in crypto in quick time. maybe later in the year 2019 will be the price achieved for the ethereum.
Activity: 329
https://eloncity.io/
June 27, 2018, 04:02:59 AM
Now ETH can be bought at a fairly affordable price. It is possible, of course, that prices will go even lower, but this may not happen. If you need ETH, then I think it's worth buying it now.
Activity: 137
Merit: 25
June 25, 2018, 12:59:06 PM
ETH price is moving higher this days, it reach $463 before it started rising up to this moment, thats not the end for ethereum, it could go higher tomorrow, no one can decide, I'll advice to hold ethereum.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
June 26, 2018, 10:19:36 AM

$1000 price for ethereum is still possible although these past few months it's price is keeps on decreasing but we know the potential of ethereum in the market , I think it's price will increase again before the end of 2018.

Further drops in the ETH price, up to the level of $ 350 are possible, but I am sure that we will see new ATH by the end of the year. The most important thing in the world of cryptocurrencies is patience  Wink
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
June 26, 2018, 09:46:21 AM

$1000 price for ethereum is still possible although these past few months it's price is keeps on decreasing but we know the potential of ethereum in the market , I think it's price will increase again before the end of 2018.
Activity: 215
Merit: 11
June 26, 2018, 09:28:41 AM
Ethereum price has dropped high along with the price drop of bitcoin. People keeps hold of the ethereum with the market to grow at the earliest. Price recovery of ethereum isn't taking place as predicted, because at present the value of ethereum was targeted to reach $2000 and above.
Pages:
Jump to: