Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price recovering slowly - page 14. (Read 130899 times)

Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
June 11, 2018, 01:39:55 PM
You're basically right and even how many times ETH has its market price plummets down, it always recovers slowly and showing its strength and dominance. We have experienced another crisis today and it is expected that it will rise again for crisis are just meant to pass away.

eth found its natural value.

it is between 500 700 dollars.

we can see it will swing about these value until eoy

I don't think that its the natural value of ETH for me, its should be around $800-$1K. Last year at this time, the price is around $300-$400 so I would assume that it should be doubled this year.

Unfortunately, the price doesn't seems to recover after it plummeted after from its all-time-high, similar to what happened to bitcoin. But I don't think that EOS will just simply overrun ETH. For now, let's see how it goes, just keep a positive mindset and hope everything will be fine at the end of the year.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
June 11, 2018, 05:58:15 AM
You're basically right and even how many times ETH has its market price plummets down, it always recovers slowly and showing its strength and dominance. We have experienced another crisis today and it is expected that it will rise again for crisis are just meant to pass away.

eth found its natural value.

it is between 500 700 dollars.

we can see it will swing about these value until eoy
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
June 11, 2018, 01:39:19 AM
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
June 10, 2018, 10:05:40 PM
Good thing, I remain calm in the past weeks. I trust that ETH will never let me down, now it is slowly recovering, i hope it will continue.

There is no choice for us mate, we have to remain clam until, the price start increasing in the market. We are seeing lot of downtrend in crypto market cap, we have to remain silent until, the price start increasing again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 09:48:29 PM
Ethereum is a good and strong coin.
But one of the weaknesses of Ethereum is the development of the price is rather slow, so it will cause the price is at a price that is difficult to experience bubbles.
Ethereum tends to be stable and its value rises little by little.
Ethereum, unlike Bitcoin which can rise very high prices.
Activity: 143
June 10, 2018, 09:12:12 PM
Good thing, I remain calm in the past weeks. I trust that ETH will never let me down, now it is slowly recovering, i hope it will continue.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
June 10, 2018, 08:56:28 PM
Good news is the eth uis gaining its momentum on his own line
now i can see the chart as it was a prediction from a analyst
he once told me to but eth in low price.....
and im hoping to get some profit from eth
as the preiction says that it will gain 1000$+ in this year

Yes, the price of Ethereum is already recovering slowly and I am sure it will return to a very high price by the end of this year. I believe that Ethereum is a very promising coin so I will continue to buy and invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
June 10, 2018, 08:21:37 PM
Prices of Ethereum and most other cryptos are still range bound and not showing any clear trend. Next week has Fed, ECB and N. Korea summit kind of important meetings so may be an important turning point of cryptos and most other markets.
Activity: 448
June 10, 2018, 07:57:23 PM
The price of ethereum is going lower in these days unfortunately. But this situation does not fear me, because I know that, this kind of situations are usual for the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
June 10, 2018, 05:40:28 PM
The price of ethereum is recovering slowly indeed and I believe it will improve and go higher soon as many investors are running at loss and this is not good because many people invested in this coin because of the valuable features which it has but I thinkas soon as the market get corrected, it will rise higher than expectation.

Maybe, too slowly. I wish it could fasten the speed. I remember how everybody was sure that Ethereum would hit two thousand and even more. Now, we are waiting for its 1K rate.

really what do you say, and hopefully the price of ETH will continue to rise significantly so that it can return to the previous price, yes we can only hope better.
Activity: 168
June 10, 2018, 05:02:34 PM
yes this is good news and with the return of Ethereum price recovery we can get a good profit and that way we can now invest in Ethereum in the long term because I see ETH slowly recovering then I choose to invest in ETH with long-term, , because last month the price of ETH rose in price and last week the price of ETH decreased and now it is recovering

Activity: 108
June 10, 2018, 04:28:20 PM
The price of ethereum is recovering slowly indeed and I believe it will improve and go higher soon as many investors are running at loss and this is not good because many people invested in this coin because of the valuable features which it has but I thinkas soon as the market get corrected, it will rise higher than expectation.

Maybe, too slowly. I wish it could fasten the speed. I remember how everybody was sure that Ethereum would hit two thousand and even more. Now, we are waiting for its 1K rate.

I think many people will sell Ethereum when it hits $800. It has now many competitors in the filed of crypto platforms. Especially EOS can affect ETH's price
Activity: 490
June 10, 2018, 03:04:30 PM

Activity: 158
June 08, 2018, 11:56:35 PM
its a shame the whole market is in a bear trap, but this is the crazy World of Crypto. It happens every year, just this year there was a lot of new people involved who had pretty high expectations and its unfortunate that lots of people have been hit with the reality of this World. But hang in there, you are not alone and we will all reach the other side together ETH will still rise the far of panic dumped will soon stop.  The ETH and bitcoin things affect other token and ico. It is well with cryptosystem.
long-term investment can get a lot of income . short-term speculators will only receive limited profits . i predict that the long-term trend of ether will rise sharply .
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
June 08, 2018, 11:13:20 PM
But don't be too relaxed, it nay dump again. Aside Ethereum, almost all the coins in the market now are all dumping and pumping. And its because of many activities in the market whereby a lot of people are dumping when it is high and buying when it is low
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
June 08, 2018, 10:28:30 PM
indeed the price ethereum (ETH) is always experiencing a slow price increase. will be but the development of the price is always slow but its development is certain. I am sure that the price of ethereum (ETH) will continue to increase
Activity: 210
June 08, 2018, 10:06:42 PM
Yes, Ethereum has great prospects and the price can rise even above 1000$. Many factors strengthen Ethereum and many more people believe that Ether will show what it is capable of!
Activity: 42
June 08, 2018, 04:26:19 PM
This is a really good piece of information because ETH and bitcoin have been throwing it away for several months. And also I hope the upcoming months of bitcoin and ETH will rise again so I can see how people will enjoy this year's richness and hopefully the price of both prices can rise gradually.
Activity: 71
June 07, 2018, 03:44:13 AM
Ethereum find a strong support in 500-600 range, it  good platform for future grow. By the end of year we will see ETH $2000
Activity: 137
Merit: 25
May 29, 2018, 12:53:11 AM
Every one are holding eth this dump is due to recent slow down in crypto investments and once eth dump happened we can see everyone buying ether in large way most inflow came in eth despite of all negative rummors we can see-eth at 5000 dollars this year ending or next years good for holding.
Pages:
Jump to: