Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price recovering slowly - page 8. (Read 130920 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 06:14:36 PM
I think that this year will no longer be the price 1k
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 03:39:05 PM
According to co-creator Steven Nerayoff says the cryptocurrency’s value could triple in 2018. It is anticipated that Ethereum would reach around $ 2500 this year. By the end of next year, it is expected that Ethereum would be some place around $ 14,000. It is expected that Ethereum would be around $ 31,000 before the year's over 2020 .

This is a very positive prognosis, as for me. Such a price is real, but not the next 2 years. This is if we believe that there will be growth. If it will belong correction, we can not to come to $ 1000 before 2020
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 11:54:48 AM
When CBOE will start ETH futures it'll be moon rally. Not now but I offer to watch on the process. With such market instrument I'm sure ETH price will be recovered much faster then today. Maybe we will see less correlation with BTC price
¨

Ethereum futures will probably short shit out from ETH.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 11:40:51 AM
Ethereum looks badly now, I dont know if price will recover to 1000$ this years
what you say seems wrong, because this month the ETH price has started to have a good increase because it has started to go up even though it costs a little
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
September 02, 2018, 11:28:15 AM
Yes, after ethereum has experienced a considerable decline in prices, now ethereum is starting to improve slowly, but here I am still worried that ethereum will fall again, because at the time interval of 1 day the chart has not seen a change in trend, and I am still waiting for it.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 02, 2018, 11:23:39 AM
When CBOE will start ETH futures it'll be moon rally. Not now but I offer to watch on the process. With such market instrument I'm sure ETH price will be recovered much faster then today. Maybe we will see less correlation with BTC price
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 10:47:17 AM
Ethereum looks badly now, I dont know if price will recover to 1000$ this years
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 02, 2018, 10:40:50 AM
Ethereum is a good coin. Ethereum is even able to survive in the emergence of new coins, but there is a negative side of Ethereum. Ethereum has a stable value and even its stability affects the value of the price when there is a decline. The decline in Ethereum is not too sharp, that entering the category has decreased slightly but while rising/recovering also only rose slightly in value, unlike other coins that can easily experience a rapid recovery and sharp rise in price.
for today the price for an etherium reaches 300 dollars and there are no more forces to rise. I can not understand this situation. On the one hand, many users invest a lot of money in the etherium, but prices in the market change very slowly.
The fact is that fraudsters negatively affect the development of the crypto currency. A lot of investors do not want to invest their funds in various projects, because there are so many fraudulent projects. But in general Everyone who wants to buy crypto currency is at risk.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
September 02, 2018, 09:27:38 AM
Ethereum is a good coin. Ethereum is even able to survive in the emergence of new coins, but there is a negative side of Ethereum. Ethereum has a stable value and even its stability affects the value of the price when there is a decline. The decline in Ethereum is not too sharp, that entering the category has decreased slightly but while rising/recovering also only rose slightly in value, unlike other coins that can easily experience a rapid recovery and sharp rise in price.
for today the price for an etherium reaches 300 dollars and there are no more forces to rise. I can not understand this situation. On the one hand, many users invest a lot of money in the etherium, but prices in the market change very slowly.
Activity: 70
September 02, 2018, 08:05:58 AM
Activity: 182
September 02, 2018, 06:18:17 AM
We all expect that the crypto-currencies will become something great, as in our time social networks, and we are waiting for a flood of new money and then with the increase in the user base, the cost of coins
Activity: 434
July 29, 2018, 08:31:21 AM
Good news is the eth uis gaining its momentum on his own line
now i can see the chart as it was a prediction from a analyst
he once told me to but eth in low price.....
and im hoping to get some profit from eth
as the preiction says that it will gain 1000$+ in this year

I think your forecast is very pessimistic. I am more than confident that this year Ethereum will update its maximum. But we need an increase in market capitalization. I hope that the price in December will be about 2k dollars.
Activity: 66
August 02, 2018, 02:33:18 AM
True possibility ETH would be recover, for the moment don't be afraid to buy a lot of ETH we prepare later if the market price of all coins up again and would be recovered again.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
September 02, 2018, 05:28:35 AM
The pace of their recovery is slow, so I think that in the future, the price of coins will increase, but ETh will not have the opportunity to grow up to the same in late 2017. That is the most practical thing. I see
Activity: 265
September 02, 2018, 03:55:11 AM
Although most Crypto-currencies seem to be recovering, I still see this momentum going on for quite some time. Anyone who is paying close attention to Ethereum prices throughout 2018 will probably notice a rather worrying trend. Similar to other electronic coins, Ethereum's price has fallen significantly compared to its peak at the end of 2017.
Activity: 434
July 26, 2018, 06:39:07 AM
There is no doubt that Ethereum is one of the strongest coins in this market. I am confident that this year the price of this coin will update the historical maximum. But it will not give a big profit, which can yield other similar alternative currencies.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
September 02, 2018, 02:45:38 AM
The fact that the price is recovering slowly is good because if it was recovering very quickly it would lead to a collapse.
That's right, slowly but stable is always good, ETH have a good price last year but down hard this year, however the bull season
is coming and bitcoin is rising as well, so we can expect a good recovery before the end of the year, being positive despite the past results will give us a chance to still be profitable in crypto.
Activity: 210
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
September 01, 2018, 07:49:05 AM
The fact that the price is recovering slowly is good because if it was recovering very quickly it would lead to a collapse.
Activity: 182
September 01, 2018, 07:43:57 AM
At the moment,  ether price is far from recovering, it is actually losing it's price in the market.  However,  I believe ethereum platform is more valuable than it's price in the market and after a while,  market price will reflect the development and growth happening on ethereum platform!
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
September 01, 2018, 07:05:10 AM
Also i hope if slowly recovering but most probably it will be 1000$ or something more in this year 2018. Now price are pretty lower still it unable to reached 500$. Market highly dumping i'm so disappointed. Not only ETH others all cryptocurrencies are going to increasing slowly. BTC stable with very low price i don't know when it will be recovered.       
Don't believe into this illusion. This is simple correction of global downtrend. Ethereum price will continue to drop and the fall will intensify by the end of September. I expect that next year we will see it below 70$.
Pages:
Jump to: