Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price recovering slowly - page 41. (Read 130916 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 04:12:55 AM
I think the most important coin among crypto currencies is ethereum. investors have been very sad recently. but it started to rise a bit. I will take the place in the old days as soon as possible.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
April 17, 2018, 04:12:42 AM
It is certainly a very good news, as investors had a very high expectations with Ethereum. It has been very disappointing over the past few weeks. Finally, it has started to increase gradually, I believe that Ethereum would reach peak again in a few months time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 04:12:01 AM
Previous pump there was lots of reason for ethereum pump major one was crypto kitties and POS implementation . Now the newses are old . But even ehtereum platform having lots  of good news like russian government planning to use ethereum blockchain technology to create their own currency . Still casper POS has to implement . Then people start to leave neo and will try to but Ethereum once POS is implemented.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
April 17, 2018, 04:11:25 AM
ethereum has now come down and is slowly starting to rise, so we must be patient and wait for ethereum value will rise again and will give profit again to us
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
April 17, 2018, 04:10:40 AM
I think you're right , I also think Etherium will cost more than$ 1,000 by the end of the year . I hope it will continue its growth

I believe that by the end of this year the ETH price may rise even above $1000. Spring has also come to the crypto-currencies, the long-awaited thaw has come to the markets. I think that the reason for thawing is connected with the end of the reporting period in the US. Support for Ethereum was the long-awaited release of Golem, which, according to some estimates, is one of the most successful projects that attracted funds for implementation through the ICO. Another support, which supports interest in the crypto currency, was the acquisition by Coinbase of the wallet for Ethereum.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 04:06:40 AM
The price of eth is sure to rise, which is unquestionable, and only the traders who beat it will show up when no one trades. So there's no need to worry.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 03:52:52 AM
I hope ETH and Bitcoin are back up in value and stable in price.
It's been the last few months Cryptocurrency Market has decreased, not least Altcoin.
Hopefully, the ETH will recover the stability of the price, because this momentum is highly awaited by many people around the world.
Activity: 168
April 17, 2018, 03:49:25 AM
I think you're right , I also think Etherium will cost more than$ 1,000 by the end of the year . I hope it will continue its growth
Activity: 223
April 17, 2018, 03:43:59 AM
This is a really good piece of information because ETH and bitcoin have been throwing it away for several months. And also I hope the upcoming months of bitcoin and ETH will rise again so I can see how people will enjoy this year's richness and hopefully the price of both prices can rise gradually.
Activity: 196
April 15, 2018, 07:59:46 AM
Good news is the eth uis gaining its momentum on his own line
now i can see the chart as it was a prediction from a analyst
he once told me to but eth in low price.....
and im hoping to get some profit from eth
as the preiction says that it will gain 1000$+ in this year

Maybe this is good news that I know Ethereum back slowly and it will bring other altcoin prices up slowly and can be seen every day altcoin and bitcoin prices rise little by little because now the movement of altcoin is very slow and with the price altcoin that now many people who buy altcoin for the future and invest in the long-term

Activity: 134
April 15, 2018, 07:55:17 AM
I hope it's right .. hopefully the price of Eth can gradually rise
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
April 15, 2018, 07:23:01 AM

It is nice to see ETH recovering now as prices dropped a lot. It will be $1500-$2000 this year for sure and that will be good profit for the current investors. I also have some money invested in ETH but I am in no hurry. This is a coin which is meant for long term investment only.

Many people here agree to the fact that ETH has the potential to leave behind bitcoins also in some years. I am thus planning to buy ETH equivalent to the amount of bitcoins I am holding. One of these will make me rich and the other one will also give some profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
April 15, 2018, 07:11:11 AM
Ethereum is the most popular hodl coin, so no surprise that lots of people pray for its price to go up Smiley i'm among them, so hodl guys:)
Activity: 285
April 15, 2018, 07:01:24 AM
most likely the price of ETH will increase slowly and can even drastically. because so far eth price movement has increased up to 200 percent some time ago. then this is the time to add ETH assets
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 15, 2018, 06:51:59 AM
yes, that's what I expect, I am very happy to hear your news, so for us really will get bigger profit, by waiting for higher price so that we will get many benefits.

I hope the recovery of the ETH prices will not be too fast - I would like to make additional investments in ETH and for this I need time.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 06:46:10 AM
Wow so big if the ethereum is pump. It is good to buy for now ethereun and hold for the longterm.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
April 15, 2018, 06:42:52 AM
It will surely happen i believe i will be surpassing its All time high soon, just wait for all the negative news to be wipe and all the regulations to be settled this coin will surely gain it's bullrun state again. Just imagine how many ICO's are using it's platform and be sold out in just few days. For sure those factors will surely help ETH to be back at it's pedestal. When the true whales of the market decide to enter i believe ETH is one of the token that they will be eyeing for sure so if your are a trader i suggest you don't fail to fill some of it in your portfolio.
Activity: 456
April 14, 2018, 03:10:45 AM
Trading volumes for ETH in the past month have been low, but consistent. There have been temporary spikes, and there is no certainty the recovery would continue. But ETH is yet another altcoin booming suddenly from what was seen as a bear market poised to continue for months.

The only short-term risk for ETH is the relatively uncertain recovery, as prices are still quite far from challenging and overtaking their peak, and the return of the bull market is still not officially announced.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 02:54:52 AM
Bitcoin and Etherium accurately provided a sufficient number of services for the general public. ether will still be the second after bitcoin, he rightfully owns the "silver" of the crypto-currency world
Activity: 24
April 14, 2018, 02:40:17 AM

Yeah, I have noticed that also and It's so exciting that we see that cryptocurrency is pumping up in the market right now. I'm looking forward that ETH would hit more or less 2500$ in the market because I'm holding a lot of ETH now Cheesy I bought them from the Dip, it would be a huge profit for those who bought from 300$ last month.
Pages:
Jump to: