Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price recovering slowly - page 4. (Read 130898 times)

copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 10:55:03 AM
Well those who have bought the recent Dip are lucky enough Smiley and will be when ETH and Crypto gone Bull run , as of now its look like the market is turning upside down and starting to move upside rather than downside a lot of news going around and being released , leave ETF decision and even if we didnt get approval for it , Crypto will still survive with or without it
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 10:25:13 AM
I think it's not yet evening to become an etherium for 1k dollars ... But the trend is such that it will not, but you need to believe ... Who believes that the winner will win))
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
September 27, 2018, 08:20:11 AM
my predictions from the first moment of recovery was already misleading you to do too much panic.
Activity: 490
Merit: 38
September 24, 2018, 02:34:26 PM
Ethereum will grow, like others biggest coin market will, like BTC, BCH, EOS, ETH will not be diferent, will grow. How long to grow? nobody knows.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 02:24:28 PM
I think with ETH everything will be fine and it will grow. I'm sure that in 2 or 3 years it will cost 10,000 dollars. So it's better to buy it now.
Activity: 504
September 24, 2018, 09:54:32 AM
Don't easily trust the small spike in the value of ethereum. Because the market is so unpredictable. And we don't really know what will happen in the coming days. But lets hope for the best for ethereum.
but there is nothing wrong to buy now because it is still very cheap and the price starts to rise little by little, we do not know what will happen in the future but we must be sure of ourselves to take any steps and risks in this cryptocurrency.
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 09:51:03 AM
Don't easily trust the small spike in the value of ethereum. Because the market is so unpredictable. And we don't really know what will happen in the coming days. But lets hope for the best for ethereum.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 09:18:25 AM
lets wait for the recovery..ETH price now is stable and surely it will up

I am always confident and optimistic that ethereum is a coin that immediately recovers, when prices are still cheap, buying more is a good and profitable thing in the future.
Activity: 434
September 24, 2018, 08:13:31 AM
Good news is the eth uis gaining its momentum on his own line
now i can see the chart as it was a prediction from a analyst
he once told me to but eth in low price.....
and im hoping to get some profit from eth
as the preiction says that it will gain 1000$+ in this year

I think your forecast is very pessimistic. I am more than confident that this year Ethereum will update its maximum. But we need an increase in market capitalization. I hope that the price in December will be about 2k dollars. Let`s look at the Ripple.. Nothing is impossible.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 02:06:51 PM
it seems to me that ETH can still slide down to $ 100. The probability of this is small, but still there is. Let's see how everything turns out
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
INGOT Coin
September 23, 2018, 01:50:43 PM
I have also hold several ETH Bro and hope that I will get a lot of profit this year, because many experts predict that the crypto market will soar at the end of the year.
Activity: 151
September 23, 2018, 01:27:04 PM

Hopefully, it will be good news ... because there are some problems in the Ethereum blockchain and I hope there is a solution so Ethereum prices can rise again. and Ethereum perfect for long-term

I have 50% of ETH in my pholio and I am watching for it's price all the time. Now I hope just like others that price will grow again!
Activity: 336
September 23, 2018, 01:05:52 PM
Ethereum is really a gold coin to keep with regard to the long run. It's retrieved properly Throughout the fluff marketplace, you'd observe ethereum split it's previous in history higher cost since it offers strong basic principles.
Activity: 182
platio.io
September 23, 2018, 12:56:47 PM
Unfortunately we all see that prcie of ethereum not frowing how we want! But I think this is good because it won't down again!
Merit: 11
September 20, 2018, 03:47:26 PM
I hope so. Until the end of the year there are not many, and the ETH does not raise above $ 250. But we must not lose hope and believe.
Activity: 169
September 20, 2018, 03:33:30 PM
I have the same feeling as you that ETH is recovering but slowly. This will give us peace of mind and avoid being confused. I am afraid that this recovery process will take a long time.
September 20, 2018, 03:05:44 PM
I think now the ethereum price is also increasing because seeing the price development every day is also getting better, so I'm sure we will also get more profit.

There is a great way to invest a very small amount of money to ETH  , but get a tangible return after several months.
Activity: 320
September 14, 2018, 01:23:49 PM
ethereum prices are currently changing but even though ethereum prices are recovering slowly I am still optimistic if the current ethereum price will return high. so I think that ethereum's price will slowly make ethereum's price stronger.
September 14, 2018, 01:22:27 PM
In fact, the price of Ethereum has been falling, including today, even though most cryptocurrencies have turned green, Ethereum is still red!

However, the behavior of the course of this crypto currency raises many questions. At first the bitcoin fell off sharply, then it began to grow rapidly. The market is very unstable and this is the main problem of ETH also
September 14, 2018, 01:06:15 PM
I have the same opinion that ETH is recovering quickly and efficiently. Given the market situation like this I think this year ETH price may reach $ 1,000. Only we have more time, ETH will go up high.
I think you are right. ETH has every chance of a quick recovery and this year it can cost even more than $ 1000
whether ethereum will return to 1000 $,
but maybe ethereum will return to 500 $ before that
I still believe ethereum will return to more than $ 1000 but it will take time and it depends on the end of this year what the market will grow for ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: