Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price recovering slowly - page 43. (Read 130916 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 12:39:38 AM
Yes, after a sharp dip of Ethereum price, Ethereum price is start recovering slowly.It is a very positive news for Ethereum holders.I hope Ethereum have more potential to grow and it will be reach up to $1000 very soon.
Activity: 434
April 14, 2018, 12:32:40 AM
At this point the market is slowly rising, probably will continue to turn down. On April 13, the price suddenly increased, this is an abnormality in the market, when the price increases some investors have taken the opportunity to sell out and sales are too large has made the market down.
Activity: 236
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
April 14, 2018, 12:30:53 AM
I hope bitcoin and etherium will recover again back to the higher price so we can take our lose s back in a few months of dump. In my observation if bitcoin price goes up etherium and mostly altcoins are down too and if bitcoin price goes up they are all goes up too.
Activity: 209
April 14, 2018, 12:26:58 AM
yah maybe its can be true. because the price ETH can reach that price. but maybe in this moment the price going down so far and having big crash. but the market stable now i think ETH can reach that price.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 12:23:48 AM
Yeah sure.
ETH is rise slowly but is right.
Now we can hold untill the price is right for us.
And sell when is time to sell it.

Ethereum needs to adjust as this is only the beginning of the month. And it will recover sooner or later. We do not need to rush everything but if patience is tested we will wait.
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
April 14, 2018, 12:03:40 AM
Good news is the eth uis gaining its momentum on his own line
now i can see the chart as it was a prediction from a analyst
he once told me to but eth in low price.....
and im hoping to get some profit from eth
as the preiction says that it will gain 1000$+ in this year

Its soaring now again hoping that my investment in eth will gain profit. And it goes up again with BTC. Wishing it will be the recovery time for crypto and altcoin. But i'm still observing and analyzing everything.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
April 13, 2018, 11:49:46 PM

wE must wait and see what wwill happen in the near future to see the real fact.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
April 13, 2018, 11:43:35 PM
I would not say that it recovering slowly. Over 100$ in only a week is not slow at all. Its really nice to see that it is growing again .  Smiley

For me it is true that it is recovering slowly, because the last time it's huge fluctuation was 0.09 BTC from 0.06 BTC. I don't know if the rumors is going to be true that ETH is going to be $5000 in price this year, well if that is the case then it is a huge profits to all of the Ethereum holders, lucky for those who have ethereum. So, we still have to wait for the good part.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
Pre-sale - March 18
April 13, 2018, 09:36:30 PM
I would not say that it recovering slowly. Over 100$ in only a week is not slow at all. Its really nice to see that it is growing again .  Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
April 13, 2018, 09:12:37 PM
I also monitor it every day because I still have eth balance in my wallet. I'm sure the price will rise at the end of this month.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
April 13, 2018, 09:07:14 PM
It was better slowly yet it was recovering its losses price value than going more deep. And I still believing that ETH will be back 1000+ $ like before. As a proof of believing, I've invested to it when its value was 365$ and now I'm excited on how far ETH will grow again. Crypto trading is a life. And make believe.
Activity: 238
April 13, 2018, 09:03:32 PM

It is good to see that Ethereum has slowly recovered and i do hope it will continue to do so. I just wonder until this days why ethereum has been affected or let us say depreciate when in fact it is the widely used platform by the ICOs. But nonetheless i am happy that it is back on it's feet now.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 08:42:15 PM
It's great that eth is getting back to it's value and it's good to hold your eth for now to have more profit when it's value increases more in the future. It will be great not just for eth but for the whole market aswell because it's not just eth that is recovering but other coins aswell. So better hold those coins until they've reach their peak.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 08:20:55 PM
Very good news, I hope the price of eth is getting better and more than before. Because I hold on to eth and am trying to collect more, and hold it until the price is fully recovered.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
April 13, 2018, 07:54:59 PM
yes you are right, and today the price of Ethereum (ETH) is not slowly recovery anymore, because the price of Ethereum (ETH) immediately jumps in just a few hours, from $ 380 to $ 510, and I'm sure the price of Ethereum (ETH) will increase again even I believe the price of Ethereum (ETH) will be able to return like the price at the end of December 2017 could even be more than that  Grin.
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
April 13, 2018, 07:49:45 PM
I am happy about this. Better hold your eth now, because i believe ETH price will hit above $1000 again. We just have to wait. Just as you said, it recovering slowly.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
April 13, 2018, 07:42:53 PM
I believe Ethereum will go back up even though it takes a long time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
April 13, 2018, 07:10:23 PM
Im really happy to see that the price of ETH stars to grow again. Its not only ETH, the whole market starts grow again, as you can see on https://coinmarketcap.com/Grin
Activity: 472
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
April 13, 2018, 06:48:43 PM
I think the most important of all is that Ethereum is recovering. I prefer slow recovering rather than fast that create too much noise and panic with every little drop.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
April 13, 2018, 06:45:56 PM
This year will be difficult. Because there are eos, too many people are optimistic about the project, whether or not it can be successful, but the popularity can be equalized with the ether. So it depends on whether the two of them can decide the outcome this year. This time, they can know who has a better future.
I don't think difficulty is the right word there because having a number of very formidable coins can only increase the competition and which would likely culminate in less of those wild volatility and that would indeed led to much better trading  experiences and profitability. What coin to be the best would always remain subjective.
Pages:
Jump to: