Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price recovering slowly - page 46. (Read 130916 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 04:30:54 PM
Today, the market showed some recovery. The Ethereum also moves upwards looking at Bitcoin. It was necessary to buy the ETH yesterday. Now it is unlikely to reduce its price. Probably "crypto spring" will come this spring.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 03:31:39 PM
Yes, Ethereum price recovering slowly because today bitcoin price start rising and this is positive sign for this market and Ethereum price is also in recovering mode, and also start going upwards. I hope all the market will be recover soon and come out from this bearish mode because everyone is waiting for a boom after a dip.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 02:55:49 PM
I hope this news is true, because I have been waiting for ethereum price ups again, and I hope the price will recover again. I am glad if eth price started to improve. And I can start to invest
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
April 12, 2018, 03:03:25 PM
just see if bitcoin this year recovered because if bitcoin keeps falling it will be very difficult for ETH to penetrate that number. does bitcoin have an effect? of course when bitcoin falls then the market will bleed. I think that prediction is not just for ETH but also for bitcoin because many of the various information that, last month was correction and bitcoin will be back in the middle of the year. Is that true? I just want to keep all my ETH and bitcoin until then.
Activity: 57
April 12, 2018, 02:53:15 PM
it is best time to buy eth market is recovering at this time and it will shoot eth to 1000$ soon
Activity: 574
April 10, 2018, 03:53:34 PM
Yes, quite possibly! Ether is a very promising coin. Second after bitcoin Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
April 10, 2018, 03:49:23 PM
Ethereum will be fine long term. the market is all over the place as of lately, just be patient. If it helps, leave the market for a while and forget about it. Come back in a couple months.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 03:41:32 PM
Yes I believe that Ethereum is on it's way to recovery and it appears that Ethereum will lead the way for the recovering of the entire market from this market bleeding, hopefully all other crypto will follow along ETH and Bitcoin in this long expected recovery.
Activity: 364
April 10, 2018, 03:41:17 PM
my opinion the etherium will return to the price of 1000 dollars and above, but it will not be as fast as we would like. I think it will be by the end of the year or even later.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
April 10, 2018, 03:32:38 PM
Good news is the eth uis gaining its momentum on his own line
now i can see the chart as it was a prediction from a analyst
he once told me to but eth in low price.....
and im hoping to get some profit from eth
as the preiction says that it will gain 1000$+ in this year

Yes I think so and I see the price of eth and crypto have started to improve. hopefully the crappy issue of crypto ends quickly and investment in crypto increases.
Activity: 406
April 10, 2018, 03:28:51 PM
Ethereum is one of the most established cryptocurrency,, It is a good to hear that the price of Ethereum is slowly recovery from the market and get  back to its original price and i know many people will be happy who hold Ethereum .i hope it won't stop and will get back to the track, then everybody win..The recovery process is going to be fast soon.
Yes it is, as we need for now only time and patience. Some condition will not makes recovery going to fast as the market still on bear. I think hold for the people's who has been holds Ethereum for years, not affected by current market conditions.
Activity: 229
April 10, 2018, 08:36:38 AM
Ethereum is one of the most established cryptocurrency,, It is a good to hear that the price of Ethereum is slowly recovery from the market and get  back to its original price and i know many people will be happy who hold Ethereum .i hope it won't stop and will get back to the track, then everybody win..The recovery process is going to be fast soon.
Activity: 168
April 10, 2018, 08:00:14 AM
This is a good sign for the crypto world. With btc and eth price at its low, we should be thankful with this improvement.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
April 10, 2018, 07:45:43 AM
just like bitcoin, eth is starting to recover its price bit by bit. this is a good signal for eth holders, including bounty hunters. because when the eth price rises, the exchange rate of some tokens will also go up.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
April 10, 2018, 12:29:16 AM
Yes it i believe on that Ethereum will be next on Bitcoin it would really recover from the deepest dump.
Activity: 642
Merit: 259
April 10, 2018, 12:14:49 AM
Ethereum is the second most popular cryptocurrency, and it definitely needs to be invested. I think by the end of 2018 Ethereum could cost$15,000

$ 15000? what will be the price of bitcoin you think? is 100 thousand dollars? i suggest you find some more realistic estimates, for your investments
FPG
Activity: 672
Merit: 258
April 09, 2018, 03:58:36 PM
ETH always slowly grew. And it seems to me that we will not see 700-1000 dollars soon. I'm a little upset. But I believe in this project and in the genius of Vitalik.
Activity: 364
April 09, 2018, 03:53:12 PM
Ethereum is one of the coins I trust most. That's why I was surprised by this big drop.
But there is a slight increase. I hope this goes on. Ethereum deserves a lot more than that.
copper member
Activity: 14
April 09, 2018, 03:48:29 PM
ETH is one of the only crypto assets with actual adoption - ICOs. Because of the bear market, ICOs have slowed down, but once the markets stabilize and start showing some upwards movement, ICOs will pick up again and ETH price will rise as a result. Also, as the first wave of dapps actually launch and have use for the network, usage will increase as well. I'm bullish on ETH going forward
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
April 09, 2018, 03:47:06 PM
To good to be true but as they say, trading isn't always in a good situation as everybody expected. Though Ethereum already reached $1000 its doesn't mean that it will pump higher in a short time. It will recover, but soon enough.
Pages:
Jump to: