Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price recovering slowly - page 51. (Read 130916 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 10
BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter
April 02, 2018, 01:15:26 AM
Yeah. But for personally I think that price drop is also a good news especially for those (like me) that has only a few ETH.
I am actually happy that I bought ETH at a discounted price, and I am now ready to HODL this until December @ $2500 USD a piece. Smiley
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 01:09:01 AM
I am not seeing that eth is recovering slowly, its keep falling and going into dip. But don't worry about that, the only thing that we could do is waiting until it reaches the bottom price and recover.
Activity: 308
April 02, 2018, 12:47:12 AM
This is really a good news, others will follow soon. We should always be positive and look at the brighter side than be scared and dump all the coins that you have. While the ethereum's price is low, this is the best time to invest with it.
Activity: 532
April 02, 2018, 12:42:43 AM
if this news about the ETH will be recovered in the average number will be many eth holders to hold it in the meantime, while waiting for news certainty about eth is true proved of course .. !!
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 12:41:33 AM
such an uncharacteristic fall from ETH, last time it did this, it recovered over the next few weeks, but instead have fallen even more. What now from here? is this the slow roasted death of ETH?? Im tempted to buy more during these dips
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
April 02, 2018, 12:40:27 AM
I don't think Ethereum price is recovering since the price is still going down followed by Bitcoin. As you said, $1000 is possible for Ethereum to achieve but it may happen before this year end and there is no sign of it to increase double the price for another 6 months. Let's hope for the best and expect a good price since crypto market is volatile always.
Activity: 152
April 02, 2018, 12:39:54 AM
It looks like ETH is dipped into a strong buy zone. It's time to buy in slowly in my opinion. I will start buying in small sums on dips.
Activity: 193
April 02, 2018, 12:36:31 AM
That's a good news for us,  but I was surprised seeing ETH falling gradually like that
Activity: 136
April 02, 2018, 12:34:34 AM
Ether won't stay in $300-400 range forever. Buy when you can - sell when you want. (p.s. not an investment advice)  Shocked
Activity: 107
April 02, 2018, 12:32:33 AM
Good news is the eth uis gaining its momentum on his own line
now i can see the chart as it was a prediction from a analyst
he once told me to but eth in low price.....
and im hoping to get some profit from eth
as the preiction says that it will gain 1000$+ in this year

I'm more than sure that ether is held by a lot of people and believe in recovery, but do not be reassuring yourself about thinking about high prices this year. We see how the market is moving and we understand that there is very little time left for recovery, but if there is an indicator of $ 800 this will be a success.

Eventhough it recovers slowly we must appreciate it and wait for it because it takes time to recover something and for this we must be thankful because it gives a lot of importance in our everyday lives. I believe that everything will be in a good prediction.
Activity: 262
April 02, 2018, 12:32:17 AM
In my opinion, there will not be any growth in the coming months. This invasion is temporary. Big players will push everything down to go profitable.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 02, 2018, 12:28:35 AM
Good news is the eth uis gaining its momentum on his own line
now i can see the chart as it was a prediction from a analyst
he once told me to but eth in low price.....
and im hoping to get some profit from eth
as the preiction says that it will gain 1000$+ in this year

Either Ethereum has up and down prices it is good news because it is an advantage in both sides. It really depends on what we are doing with the market either an investor or a hodler. Prices will move up and down anytime and we will never know when and how high or down it is. But if we are talking about the end of the year profit then buy more for I know new all time high's were waiting by end 2018.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
April 02, 2018, 12:26:33 AM
crypto market dump for a few months already hence coming days will start recover there price again, more ICOs depnde by ETH
Activity: 210
April 02, 2018, 12:24:36 AM
I also believe that to the fore later definitely ETH will recover the price, for me to date a lot better if we hold the ETH should be patient first not to panic.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
April 02, 2018, 12:17:47 AM
Nice to see prices recovering. The Ethereum platform is excellent for donations and fundraising. It allows individual developers to fundraise for their own projects. The Ethereum platform promotes donations and charities and is good at raising funds at no extra cost; this is done through the Grace Ethereum platform. The platform eliminates fraud and ensures that money goes into the right hands. Bitcoins run on a decentralized platform that allows money to be sent from one person to another without involving any third parties.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
April 01, 2018, 07:51:44 PM
I will wait for the market to settle down before making up my mind on investing to any coins in particular, the market is attractive right now as most of the coins have come down and in hindsight it is the best time to invest in good projects but since the market is unpredictable i would like to wait further before investing in ETH and other tokens .
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
April 01, 2018, 07:45:30 PM
Not true. At the moment ETH is getting lower and lower. However, in BTC terms it is still almost twice as much the price that it was in december. More space to tank, probably. Technical charts are looking horrible, suggest further drops.
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
April 01, 2018, 07:39:55 PM
wow nice news. im still holding for now ethereum. im still wait for the pump of ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
April 01, 2018, 07:36:49 PM
everything need the time. After a long time decrease, the investors are still doubt about the market and they just invest with a little amount of money. trust me, they will come back soon

Do you really think that? The price was $380 a few days ago, now it touched a new bottom -> $358
I am a little bit scared, but i am quiet because we all know that all those altcoins are always tending to go up, no matter what. Just like it happened during the last year
As he does not know the current market value eth has fallen and it seems he is back in his original scenario, do not be afraid friend this is a cryptocurrencies that can't be guessed easily in all market values.
Activity: 168
April 01, 2018, 07:31:37 PM
Why is it that so many people are buying ETH in bulk, and that ETH is recovering so slowly?

Nowadays, many ico can't raise enough money, people seem unwilling to participate in ico at this time!

This also results in the reduction of ico's demand! Cause eth to recover slowly!

I can understand that!
Pages:
Jump to: