Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price recovering slowly - page 54. (Read 130916 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 31, 2018, 11:51:59 AM
Good news is the eth uis gaining its momentum on his own line
now i can see the chart as it was a prediction from a analyst
he once told me to but eth in low price.....
and im hoping to get some profit from eth
as the preiction says that it will gain 1000$+ in this year

i wish it will recover and bounced from what the price early this year,though im not in rush but still knowing that price is little about $400 now is such a sudden decrease..lets wait for another update mid of april since thats another quarter of 2018
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 11:50:21 AM
I think it is so the system of bountyhive but what attracted me is because the campaign that we follow must be paid so I am always enthusiastic about the program in bountyhive. Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Professional Translator (Malaysian Language)
March 31, 2018, 11:49:59 AM
I would say that we are in consolidation phase.  It may take another 3-6 months before price would be fully stabilized.  There might be another low to be breached before a bottom is found.  But it will not happen until maximum pain or capitulation.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
March 31, 2018, 11:48:39 AM
I don't see how you are saying that the price is recovering. The price is still at the lowest point this year and is likely going to drop further. Theres a nice chance that Ethereum will break its ATH again either this year or the next but I'm not sure the price is going to recover so soon.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 11:45:17 AM
One day in green isn't a trend. I sit on a bag of this coin (not enough to stake when it goes PoS, though) and all I can say is: So what. *shrugs* Undecided
Activity: 112
March 31, 2018, 11:38:06 AM

for now maybe eth is still going down. it still takes time to make improvements. so it's still too early if you say eth will improve slowly now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
March 31, 2018, 11:23:20 AM

I really hope that this news is true. We all now hope that the altcoins especially ethereum will rise again. It is pleasure to see the rising price of ethereum even little by lite. I also believe that this time is the right time to buy the ethereum and other good altcoins. We can make it for a long investment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 09:53:31 AM

Yeah, which I believe that prediction last year and it really true that it reached up to $1,400 this year but unfortunately it getting low and low up to $400. Well, there are still a lots of happening by this year and for sure ETH will reach as a great value as we never expected that can give a great amount of profit.
Activity: 168
March 31, 2018, 09:51:20 AM
Etherum is a coin to hold for the long term. Its recovering slowly from 360 to 407 but I think the state of the market is not really helping matters. During the bull market, you would see etherum break its former all time high price because it has solid fundamentals.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 09:50:17 AM
In addition to the fall of the market, including Ethereum, I see nothing more. Who has not invested in Ethereum, do not do it now. The market is still going down and it is not clear when to stop. Ethereum may fall at least 2 more times from the current price.
Activity: 107
March 31, 2018, 09:46:27 AM
Etherum's price is recovering slowly but it would recover fully with time. We are in the bear market and now and nothing is growing for now
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
March 31, 2018, 09:46:14 AM
Many eth investors are now having hope since they bought many coins as they can on these recent red markets.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
March 31, 2018, 09:42:43 AM
Eth really is declining this time in the market, but not only ETH, the whole cryptocurrency is declining as of the moment. Im hoping that ETH will slowly recover to normal or more because i got a hold of it. Hopefully this recovery is not for a short term only. Eth to the moon! #hoping
Activity: 378
March 31, 2018, 09:35:02 AM
It's a Big good news to us that all altcoins is in green, Now we want eth price will recover back to $1000.
Activity: 434
March 31, 2018, 09:18:17 AM

slowly recovering in crypto is very normal. like wound that slowly healing it self. it will takes some time to recover again. very like in crypto, after a massive dump from weak hands, it will recovery soon, and i still believing in ethereum that after this dip. it will skyrocket again, and cross its latest all time price hike.
Activity: 112
March 31, 2018, 07:09:11 AM
No doubt about that, if you can take the risks... Just invest and am sure if someone invest in ETH presently, he'll get 3x of the price before the year runs out. Am thinking of doing the same soon before the market recovered.
Ether is slowly moving higher against the US dollar but correcting lower versus bitcoin. However, just like any other crypto volatility are inevitable but if the eth price are recovering and going up,thats a good news and bad news.
Activity: 280
March 31, 2018, 06:50:48 AM
Pleased to hear the news that ethereum can reach $ 1000 this year,
I can not wait for it to happen,
Because until this moment a lot of news say that ethereum will be under $ 400,
I still deny it,
Because I believe and believe ethereum will soon recover and reach its peak as it did in the past year,
Activity: 499
March 31, 2018, 06:26:48 AM
No doubt about that, if you can take the risks... Just invest and am sure if someone invest in ETH presently, he'll get 3x of the price before the year runs out. Am thinking of doing the same soon before the market recovered.
Activity: 346
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
March 31, 2018, 06:24:51 AM
Well I think there are so many of us hoping this would happen after buying eth (and other altcoins) during its dip. I was also saving some and was hoping that I could get 100% or more profit from my savings. If this continues, tons of holders will be celebrating but those who were scared and sold their eth, I hope no regret will come for them.
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
March 31, 2018, 06:21:21 AM
Its a very slow change in price that shouldn't provoke any excitement, the market is currently very volatile but the one coin in not worried about is ETH, it has what it takes to survive this and recover, and it will with time
Pages:
Jump to: