Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price recovering slowly - page 58. (Read 130916 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 09:38:17 AM
I hope this final news is true because I have been waiting for the ethereum price increase again,
And I hope the price will recover, so we as a trader or investor Glad if eth prices start to improve then can start to invest
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 09:29:03 AM
it may happen that people who believe that eth will go to the moon by the end of this year and are now not too late to buy a lot of eth now
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 09:07:01 AM
if true this good news I will continue to save etheurem until next year awaits forecast $ 1000 in this year.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
March 27, 2018, 05:44:22 AM
Ethereum for me is dipping slowly n slowly and i think it will dip more and start its new market cycle from around 0.04 btc and from there it will start its bull run and may breach its ATH( in satoshi value)
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
March 27, 2018, 05:41:52 AM
OMG I'm so glad to hear this good news, hopefully it will really happen. if that would be so, I think alt others will also benefit. I save some money not only in ethereum, but in some other coins like, tokenomy and rippel. finally started to circulate also positive news about alt in this year.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
March 27, 2018, 05:18:53 AM
Too many negative news on the ban of advertising ICO does not give the price of Ethereum will recover. But I think soon the situation will change and everyone will pay attention to the underestimation of ETH.
Activity: 364
Merit: 117
March 27, 2018, 05:18:39 AM
Since last few weeks ether recovered much time and again started facing a dip. In fact, all other cryptos are even 1/6th of their ATH value. The market is very lazy and somehow ETH is ranging between 400 to 500 usd.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 05:13:01 AM
I will wait for the right time to sell my ethereum, if the price of ethereum is still down I will hold it.
Activity: 142
Merit: 12
March 27, 2018, 05:08:46 AM
Good news is the eth uis gaining its momentum on his own line
now i can see the chart as it was a prediction from a analyst
he once told me to but eth in low price.....
and im hoping to get some profit from eth
as the preiction says that it will gain 1000$+ in this year

This is reason!
The FUD campaign is getting old. How are the mainstream media groups still pushing the story that BTC is dropping because twitter bans crypto ads. So Twitter banned ads for cryptocurrencies...WHO CARES!!! Since when are companies like Twitter trying to push some sort of agenda. Twitter, google, facebook, etc. saying things like "It's to protect our users," is such a crock of shit. It is an individual's decision to invest in things with no bearing on the company who puts up a paying client's advertisement. HEY TWITTER, you would allow Coca Cola or MacDonald's to advertise...well that made me fat, so it's your fault twitter. Do we see the fault in this logic? Basically what we have is a government and "powers that be" smear campaign to try to disrupt our disruptive market, and guess who they're in bed with. I'll give you a hint...Google, Facebook, Twitter...their user voluntary source of info on everybody. Don't let them win, It's time to WAKE UP and stop being one of the SHEEPLE!!!
Activity: 658
March 27, 2018, 05:07:42 AM
Sooner or later,  Ethereum must get the valuation it deserve.  Ethereum is not just wishful thinking,  it is actually solving problems and it only need world to recognize the utility of this amazing platform then it will shoot!
Activity: 238
March 27, 2018, 05:05:29 AM

Of course it will recover this year, those bear will soon be exhausted and change their costume into a bull later.  Never lose hope instead take advantage the opportunity to buy this coins at a very low price. 
Activity: 235
March 27, 2018, 04:22:59 AM

I hope eth recovers so much and will be right back where it was before or even more. I was kind of worried when it was already too long eth stayed down for weeks and looked struggling. Anyway Im holding mine so still hoping for eth to be better.
Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
March 27, 2018, 04:20:35 AM
Hopefully I also hope that way, eth Price now around $ 450- $ 550 look stable for now. Many factors affect the price for now. But I'm still optimistic the price will go back to $1000!
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
March 27, 2018, 04:19:52 AM
Market is still in correction phase and it will take time to fully recover.ETH price is going down day by day as BTC price is falling.So if you hold ETH then you should avoid selling it because soon ETH price will start bounce back and those who held their investment in ETH would certainly gain high return in coming years.ETH will grow in price massively after or at the end of 2018.
Activity: 110
March 27, 2018, 04:11:27 AM

coinbase support erc20
Definitely. In crypto I'm sure theres plenty of insider trading among the people who work at exchanges due to it being such a nascent financial sector.

In the case of BCH, coinbase had signaled their intent to add it to their offerings months in advance. Given a long scale roll out this would have been fine, as the markets go up and down over time even when there is news of new coin listings. It was the BCH pump on multiple exchanges hours before the surprise GDAX listing that raised a lot of alarms.
I agree. I think we as a community did the right thing in raising a shit storm about CoinBase's behavior. And CoinBase is responding in the right direction. As flaws as the cryptocurrency space is, on the whole, things are getting better.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
March 27, 2018, 04:10:13 AM

As i see in the coinmarketcap.com  the price of the ethereum is continue to falling down. Although the other coin are going up slowly but the ethereum is still dropping. As of now, the price of the ethereum is at 466& and it is very big loss in us because before the price is at 800$ but i hope hat someday or soon it will began to rising up again but for now it's impossible
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
March 27, 2018, 04:03:09 AM

I think that the end of the year will be over 1,000 USD. The biggest reason for this level of decline is due to the fact that the ICOs have put the Ethereum in the hands of the market. I think that there is a good investment opportunity for Ethereum, I think it would be a big mistake to evaluate. I hope the year is wrong and I update this comment again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 03:59:39 AM
that really is a good news. I have been saving ETH for a while now. it would really be a great help if it recovers.I wish etherium and bitcoin will recover there price again since they already dump for a few months already
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
March 27, 2018, 03:55:21 AM
Etheruem is next level of bitcoin. Nowadays etheruem price is slowly increase the price. But coming future etheruem is equal to bitcoin. etheruem is imporetan for cart the  new coin. Most of the people know about the etheruem. It reach the all country people for the future saving and future growth. It also any time to change the price. So follow the  price list every day. Market price is important for this process. So time to acct and completed the process.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
March 27, 2018, 03:45:46 AM

Can you share who this analyst is?

I'm still on ETH, its like bitcoin now, with so much volatility but at the end of the day, it will really pick up the price and we may see it again at the $1K levels. Although it has the scaling issues as well, but the devs are really active and its leader still on top of everything.

Yes, I'm still holding ETH although I may see it on the negative side, but I optimistic that it can make significant gains slowly and before we knew it we are in the 4 digits or even hitting all-time-high.
Pages:
Jump to: